I can confirm that Ada is still working at Eastgarden. Quite a bizarre experience from a very eccentric lady. Her photos on WeChat were taken a long time ago. She is very short and very plump. Her gut is very off putting. She is probably in her mid to late 40s. But she clearly has a lot of fans here, so whatever floats your boat I guess.

She has a ground floor apartment at a complex in Eastgarden. Entrance is through the rear courtyard which is street facing, and not through the main foyer. She is a bit of a cat woman and has about 10 cats living there. That in itself was very off putting for me. One cat I can cope with, but 10 means you’re mentally deranged

First we had a shower together. Part 1 was okay, but no real effort applied. She spent more time on arranging hot stones on my back than massage.

She does DFK, BBBJ, DATY and CFS. BJ was horrible. Despite nearly scrubbing the skin off my cock in the shower (squeaky clean), she kept spitting into a bucket and gargling with listerene with every suck. I told her to stop part way. She laid on the table and spread her legs. She was super clean and I ate her pussy for a while. She came very loudly a few times and was soaking wet.

Then she dommed me and asked me to fuck her. I had nothing else to do so I pumped her doggy for a while and came to the sight of her massive bazookas swinging. Then she cleaned me up. While I was in the shower, she sat on the toilet, spread her legs wide and shaved her pussy in front of me. Yep perfectly normal I guess, just like your GF would.

After the shower, she offered me a hot tea and biscuit snack.

She quoted me $100 full set since customer numbers are down but I ended up giving her $120. She’s not a clock watcher and full set means between 60-90 minutes. I was happy to leave. I won’t go back because it was too crazy for me and there’s many other FS options with slim girls around at this time. She is definitely a very friendly and customer service oriented lady and I can understand why she has such a large fan club.