Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Ada on WeChat

Banned
    I can confirm that Ada is still working at Eastgarden. Quite a bizarre experience from a very eccentric lady. Her photos on WeChat were taken a long time ago. She is very short and very plump. Her gut is very off putting. She is probably in her mid to late 40s. But she clearly has a lot of fans here, so whatever floats your boat I guess.

She has a ground floor apartment at a complex in Eastgarden. Entrance is through the rear courtyard which is street facing, and not through the main foyer. She is a bit of a cat woman and has about 10 cats living there. That in itself was very off putting for me. One cat I can cope with, but 10 means you’re mentally deranged

First we had a shower together. Part 1 was okay, but no real effort applied. She spent more time on arranging hot stones on my back than massage.

She does DFK, BBBJ, DATY and CFS. BJ was horrible. Despite nearly scrubbing the skin off my cock in the shower (squeaky clean), she kept spitting into a bucket and gargling with listerene with every suck. I told her to stop part way. She laid on the table and spread her legs. She was super clean and I ate her pussy for a while. She came very loudly a few times and was soaking wet.

Then she dommed me and asked me to fuck her. I had nothing else to do so I pumped her doggy for a while and came to the sight of her massive bazookas swinging. Then she cleaned me up. While I was in the shower, she sat on the toilet, spread her legs wide and shaved her pussy in front of me. Yep perfectly normal I guess, just like your GF would.

After the shower, she offered me a hot tea and biscuit snack.

She quoted me $100 full set since customer numbers are down but I ended up giving her $120. She’s not a clock watcher and full set means between 60-90 minutes. I was happy to leave. I won’t go back because it was too crazy for me and there’s many other FS options with slim girls around at this time. She is definitely a very friendly and customer service oriented lady and I can understand why she has such a large fan club.

I would think mid to late 50s.

Those WeChat photos got me too.

I think all her fans are 60+

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Attachment 71781
    Maybe she's lost weight....or it's an old pic
    Haha yep I fell for that pretty face too. It’s not strictly bait and switch. It is her photo, but taken 20 years ago and when she was 40 kg lighter.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Haha yep I fell for that pretty face too. It’s not strictly bait and switch. It is her photo, but taken 20 years ago and when she was 40 kg lighter.
    She got me too. Saggy belly and breast . However when she washes you in the shower. That was quite nice.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I still enjoy it. Treats you like a king, the hawking after a BJ is a bit over the top though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Yup probably just "Bait'

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow,
    I got to hand it to you guys...
    Yes she not the youngster some think she might be, nor the eldest !!
    She's fatter than her photo's imply, but she really knows her angles rather than photoshop.
    Her food is good. Her massage, is good,
    She might be taking less, but damn it I paid 300 upfront and insisted. She gave might good service for it as well.
    clock watching ? no bloody way. I ended up there for 5 hours.
    Everything but anal (on her) was available.
    Yes she is a clean freak.
    But when she gets into it her pussy is fantastic.
    To be honest I even went bareback with this woman and thoughly enjoyed it. She got me over the line 3 times whilst I was there and it was Great.

I am going to go back, I really want to try that arse of hers one day, as a reg I just might get it !!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by bummer View Post
    Wow,
    I got to hand it to you guys...
    Yes she not the youngster some think she might be, nor the eldest !!
    She's fatter than her photo's imply, but she really knows her angles rather than photoshop.
    Her food is good. Her massage, is good,
    She might be taking less, but damn it I paid 300 upfront and insisted. She gave might good service for it as well.
    clock watching ? no bloody way. I ended up there for 5 hours.
    Everything but anal (on her) was available.
    Yes she is a clean freak.
    But when she gets into it her pussy is fantastic.
    To be honest I even went bareback with this woman and thoughly enjoyed it. She got me over the line 3 times whilst I was there and it was Great.

I am going to go back, I really want to try that arse of hers one day, as a reg I just might get it !!
    I’m with you Bummer, she’s certainly not a clock watcher and is more interested in making sure YOU enjoy yourself just as much as she has a good time ( and she does enjoy a good dicking). Value for money (in my opinion) is great. I’m no oil painting either, and while I enjoy a young nymph as much as the next deviate , I also enjoy a mature, real (not surgically enhanced) woman.
    I’ll continue to go back because she is definitely not the run of the mill clock watching punt, that kicks you out… finished or not.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    FMD think I'm getting PTSD just by reading this thread... Hats off to you bros who can enjoy this... Amazing!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    FMD think I'm getting PTSD just by reading this thread... Hats off to you bros who can enjoy this... Amazing!
    Some people enjoy eating balut, chilled monkey brains and tripe too. Not my thing, but others are welcome to feast

Well once is enough for me thanks.

I already scrubbed my body raw and then went to my favourite private to forget about the whole experience.

Not to mention I had to block her twice on WeChat.

You're paying for sex right? Why would you see a woman you wouldn't want to be seen with holding your hand walking down the street?

When she picked me up from downstairs in Chatswood. She locked arms and pulled me to the lifts. She was wearing baggy trackpants and a long white t-shirt with no bro.

So many people were looking at me and I felt so embarrassed.

Her flatmate started cooking in the middle of it as well

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Well once is enough for me thanks.

I already scrubbed my body raw and then went to my favourite private to forget about the whole experience.

Not to mention I had to block her twice on WeChat.

You're paying for sex right? Why would you see a woman you wouldn't want to be seen with holding your hand walking down the street?

When she picked me up from downstairs in Chatswood. She locked arms and pulled me to the lifts. She was wearing baggy trackpants and a long white t-shirt with no bro.

So many people were looking at me and I felt so embarrassed.

Her flatmate started cooking in the middle of it as well

Omg this sounds traumatic. I've heard mixed reviews, and ALMOST went to her once, but then chickened out. Stick to the shops bros. At least then you have an option to leave if it's not your bag.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I will vouch for Ada. She has some soul. I gained some insight into Asian women visiting her. Proud, home focused, looking for love and connection. She has smooth skin and is very sensual. Maybe too short for me. The massage is okay but she knows how to make you feel like a tall, erect king in important areas.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not intended as any kind of knock against her but it is quietly hilarious to me that there is a 15 page thread dedicated to this woman. I think it's her quirks and idiosyncrasies that make her popular because for me (maybe as I'm younger) I wouldn't go back for more. She's a lovely enough person I think and seems to have her heart in the right place but yeah...not for me.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymouspunter View Post
    Not intended as any kind of knock against her but it is quietly hilarious to me that there is a 15 page thread dedicated to this woman. I think it's her quirks and idiosyncrasies that make her popular because for me (maybe as I'm younger) I wouldn't go back for more. She's a lovely enough person I think and seems to have her heart in the right place but yeah...not for me.
    Considering she this thread started on 2017 when it appears she was just starting out, it makes an interesting read.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    Considering she this thread started on 2017 when it appears she was just starting out, it makes an interesting read.
    Up next... a documentary on the life of Ada

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Anyone who follows her WeChat Moments would get a running insight into her life.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Anyone who follows her WeChat Moments would get a running insight into her life.
    Deleted her long time ago. Have to agree, interesting posts

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For me it was a dud. I saw as we were coming out of lockdown. $150 for an hour. Nothing special about her at all. She is pretty old, about mid 50s at a guess, has huge tits and saggy bits. I didn’t get any food or massage. Fuck all really. I won’t be back. For the money there are a lot more service oriented girls around.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macbeth_oz View Post
    For me it was a dud. I saw as we were coming out of lockdown. $150 for an hour. Nothing special about her at all. She is pretty old, about mid 50s at a guess, has huge tits and saggy bits. I didn’t get any food or massage. Fuck all really. I won’t be back. For the money there are a lot more service oriented girls around.
    Spot on feed back. Her massage was so bad that she took out this massage stick to massage me....it was so rough....

$150 gone down the drain, would not see her again... she asked me to fuck her. I said no thank you just suck me off

Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast