Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Ada on WeChat

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    I was fooled by we WeChat photos years ago when she was in Chatswood.

Never again.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk
    It’s happened to us all mate 🤣

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Lots of disappointment with the looks, but not much about the service?

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    No, I didn't enjoy the service either.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    I visited Ada two years ago, to be fair she is not that foxy sexy type, but I did enjoy hugging a short chubby lady. The service is ok, massaged me for like half an hour and then DATY, and I don’t remember if it’s a BBBJ but I do enjoy fucking her while grabbing her big tits.

Overall, considering what I had in the past, Ada is slightly above average. Not too good, but worth the time and money. You guys should know there are so many fake ads and scams around us right now. Miss the good old days where there are much more options.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i don't know why I see such negative reviews of Ada. Yes she is not a young asian but for her price and service she is above average. I even took my girl friend for a 3 way massage and for $100 we got to swim in her pool and spa. Showered together, drank some tea and fruit. We were there for over 2 hours..great value.
    for those who get extras that others dream of, have a hard think why. Is it your body odour, your lack of manscaping, your attitude or the way you dress. I have had many extras for free and it's not about pot luck Some girls actually do like their customers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'll add my Ada experience to the thread to keep it going lol.

When Ada was operating out of Merrylands, i used to sample her services.

Compared to other privates and even some shops she was quite value for money in my opinion.
    $150 would get me 1.5 hours of massage, BBBJ and FS with multiple shots if i had the stamina and then a meal if you were inclined to stay.

I quite like how she cleans you up beforehand too.

One time i paid for a 2 hour session which after the initial clean up, we started with FS, then 30 minutes of massage with hot stones, then i got a NHJ then another 30 or so minutes of massage which we did FS again after. I actually dont know how long we there for but i was with her for well over 2 hours because it was dark by the time i left, and thats one of the good things about her is shes not a clock watcher.

It is hard to communicate with her if you're not fluent in Chinese, and she does have her quirks using the translator device and the gagging into the bucket but it doesnt concern me. And yeah sometimes just getting a booking with her seemed difficult because of the communication barrier and also her travelling between Merrylands and East Gardens.
    Shes not much of a looker compared to whats around but i'm more of the milf inclined so it doesnt bother me.

Shes now only operates out of East Gardens which isn't worth the travel for me and im rarely out that way.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I had a funny experience early last year during lock down was desperate for a massage I didn't expect much after reading the review here just want a good massage & maybe a hand job.
    when I got to her place enter from back courtyard saw her through the glass door I almost walk out but what the hack I decided to walk in after all I really need a good massage, as soon as I enter she drop off her rope didn't know until I turn around I was like WTF now no way I can change you mind Lol.
    Anyway the place is nice & clean I didn't enjoy the massage though not enough pressure as I only like deep tissue massage at pressure point I know many brother know what I mean, who know maybe she is tired some bro might have a better experience or enjoy soft massage.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    added her on wechat. Lovely person, but she definitely plays the angles. Starts hammering you if you don't bite FYI.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does she still live in chatswood?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    No, as mentioned numerous times, she has been at Eastgardens for over 2 years. She also has an apartment near Merrylands.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Added her wechat,waiting for reply

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Ada is now advertising her room as available for "day rental welcome".

If you don't want to fuck her, you can BYO. (Maybe she'll watch?)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I seen that “ day rental” I thought she was on holidays so I messaged her and asked,
    She said no that she is at home and quoted me $150 for an hour … “sexy massage, entire set and have sex”
    Might have to go play golf on Monday…. See if I can get a hole in one !!

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Or see if you can get one in two holes?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I’ve booked with Ada this Thursday (23rd) … wish me luck lol…
    I’m 63 and I’m quite happy to see an older lady and she has some good reviews here…

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Keef View Post
    I’ve booked with Ada this Thursday (23rd) … wish me luck lol…
    I’m 63 and I’m quite happy to see an older lady and she has some good reviews here…
    Remember to report back! Im much younger and enjoyed her services, so i hope you do too!

She working out of East Gardens still?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sampler View Post
    Remember to report back! Im much younger and enjoyed her services, so i hope you do too!

She working out of East Gardens still?
    Yep still Eastgardens… had to cancel once before but looking forward to tomorrow..and yes I’ll give a “gentlemanly” report

Junior Member(有D料到) funseeker78's Avatar
    Yep still Eastgardens… had to cancel once before but looking forward to tomorrow..and yes I’ll give a “gentlemanly” report
    I saw Ada about three months ago. Overall

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    she used to massage by hand and it was amazing. These days she uses the handle which hurts my body to the bone. next time maybe i should skip the massage part. Other than that she is nice lady that likes to clean rigorously and she doesn’t watch the time. her service is great. I always booked short time at east garden. she is not a clock watcher.
    Anyone else had booked her like 1hr or more? what’s the rate? what experience did you guys get?

Junior Member(有D料到) funseeker78's Avatar
    Saw Ada about three months back. Overall, satisfactory but different. She said she will cook fish and veggies for me so I took a bottle of wine. Food was awesome, limited English. Service was fine, nothing special. She is unrushed and clearly service oriented.

Some of her behaviours are rather interesting like take a wee wee while I was showering and spitting in a mug while blowie.
    Have fun but go open minded and take it as it comes.

Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast