Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Ada on WeChat

99 King Member (帝皇會員)

Ada on WeChat

Got a contact on WeChat from Ada (Ada666-777) recently offering outcall b2b massage for $100/hr. Although she claimed to be 100% independent, when I told her she couldn't come to my place, she suggested we could go to a parlour near Central station for $120/hr.

Anyone had any dealings with her?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    she might be working at that princess baby massage place opposite central

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    That was my thought too, but seems she just might have some deal to use a vacant room rather than actually work there. And "near central" could be anywhere around Chinatown

Today she told me that "the owner is moving in the next few days" and she wouldn't be able to go there.

I'm getting good service from my current providers, so I am in no hurry to go experimenting with freelancers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She is a strange one wanted to see photos of me and was really hard to get info from!
    Waste of time

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Added her wechat,waiting for reply

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is WeChat reliable, I’ve never tried

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Did she show you her photo? Otherwise, it's too scaring...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by IBMPC View Post
    I think I know the lady, definitely not recommended.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    are you able to elaborate further why not reccomended?

When I have been in the city I have found it difficult to difer WL ads from others, I just took pot luck and message a few normal looking ads saying Hi, what r u up to tonight, only had the one reply, stating prices etc, never hooked up. Is there something I am missing?
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    On her WeChat page she mentioned recently about moving to an apartment (shared) in Chatswood.

Seems she is working in shop there as well. Said if I wanted to see her, she would meet me at Macca's near the station, and take me to the shop.

sounds like hard work, and a tad suspicious
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She lives in apartments above Macca's near the station. She has converted a section of the apartment into a closed off massage area which is setup better then most shops I have seen.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForTheOne View Post
    She lives in apartments above Macca's near the station. She has converted a section of the apartment into a closed off massage area which is setup better then most shops I have seen.
    So is she worth the trip over there?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by IBMPC View Post
    She has a few selfies in her WeChat album. Nothing "sexed up" though. Claims to be "qualified" but offered to match services I would expect elsewhere.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydreader2017 View Post
    Added her wechat,waiting for reply
    Did you ever get a reply?

She really seems desperate to get my business

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by velvetshadows View Post
    Is WeChat reliable, I’ve never tried
    No more, or less, reliable than any other freelancer advertising form. The risks are the same.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The first time I met Ada was at the start of this Thread. I look for private massages rather then shops so I added her to wechat.
    I was offered B2B for $100 with part 1 and 2 which was the same that was posted here.
    She is Chinese maybe in her 30s and speaks some english but I had to use google translate for some words.
    Ada had a normal job and only massaged on the side for a little extra money and could only do out calls. I live on the Central Coast so I said this was not really an option but we kept chatting.
    One Sunday I was in the mood for massage and she said she will come to my house.. I didn't really believe her as i thought it maybe a lost in translation thing not knowing where I live, but I said ok.
    I told her where I live and she said she will shower as she had just been to the gym and then catch a train.
    After a little over an hour I get a message saying she is almost there and can i meet her at the Station. She sends me a picture of what she was wearing so I could recognize her.
    I was nervous, anxious and kinda worried as I was inviting a random to my house.. In a shop you can just walk out but this was much different.
    We met and she gives me a kiss and a hug before small talking back to my house in limited english.
    When we arrive I show her where she can setup. I was still nervous so I gave her the $100 to get it out of the way and she said that she gives extras. I told her I dont really want them as I only had $120 in my wallet not really expecting the offer. I didn't ask what they were either.
    She lays me on the bed and takes off her clothes and her breasts are huge.
    Once she started the massage, I started to relax and it was one of the best massages I have ever had. I dont know what it was but i was lost in the moment.
    She gave me a body slide after the massage and then asked me to turn over.
    She started off by doing Spanish and then she started a front body slide.
    I was just laying back enjoying the experience and then realized she decided to give me bbbj
    The session lasted well over the hour and after it was finished we showered together before cleaning up and then i drove her back to the station to go home.
    I ended up just giving her the extra $20 just for the travel costs.
    For me it was a really good experience.
    I have since met her at her Chatswood apartment a few times

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    As for extras, she quoted (via WeChat translate) me $100 for "massage and prostrate management", $150 with oral sex, and $200 "full set".

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I decided to go see Ada a couple of days ago, out of curiosity. After all the negative reports about WeChat/Cracker/Backpage scams I tend to avoid privates.

Anyway, she met me outside the station and took me up to her apartment. She was shorter than I imagined, and a bit on the plump side. Not much English, but a nice happy personality.

She has a small apartment she shares with a couple of students, but part of the lounge room is partitioned off with a wall and curtains. The work room has a very solid purpose built massage table, a bench and some open shelving around the edges. She helped me get undressed, then offered me a towel and led me to the bathroom for a shower.

Back in the room, and she has stripped off, but not really a body to get excited about. You'd have to be into MILFs to accept it, fortunately it didn't bother me.

On the table, she started the massage. She has a collection of oils and lotions on the shelves which she put to good use. Some cold, some warm, and some hot. On the bench there is a towel warming cabinet, and she she took towels out of it a few times during the session. Her massage skills are quite good, and she worked her way down from my neck to my feet, both sides. I was pretty relaxed through the whole session, I think she put some of those hot stones on my back at one stage, too.

Part 2 was quite good, too. Started with a slow sensual HJ, then a bit of BBBJ, and back to HJ to finish me off. One of the flatmates came into the aprtment during the session which might have quietened her down a bit, and I found off-putting even though we didn't have any direct contact.

The session lasted around 90 minutes, no "count down to 60 and out the door" like a shop, and after I dressed she made a coffee and gave me a bowl of dumplings to eat. Very GFE like. All this for $150.

I'd definitely go back and see her again. If you don't mind the packaging, the product is extremely good value.

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast