Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Ada on WeChat

Quote Originally Posted by jackstar View Post
    None of those pictures are remotely similar to what she looks like.
    Yep agree, I was sucked in by her pictures too, totally different when I saw her.

So whenever her fans recommend a girl, I run the other way. These guys are either blind, have taste up their ass or 60 years or older.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    It has been made quite clear all along that looks are not her strong point. But most reports claim that her service is worthwhile.

When I first saw her a few years ago, her massage was really good. But now it is very basic; just a hot towel, a rub over with a couple of hot stones and one of those wooden roller massagers. It was over very quickly, she probably spent more time disinfecting my balls and arse than the actual massage. Even her BBBJ skills have dropped.

So I won't be going back anytime soon and my support for her here will cease.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    It has been made quite clear all along that looks are not her strong point. But most reports claim that her service is worthwhile.

When I first saw her a few years ago, her massage was really good. But now it is very basic; just a hot towel, a rub over with a couple of hot stones and one of those wooden roller massagers. It was over very quickly, she probably spent more time disinfecting my balls and arse than the actual massage. Even her BBBJ skills have dropped.

So I won't be going back anytime soon and my support for her here will cease.
    Wow, You started this thread back on "27-11-2017".
    Reading thru, I wonder if the real problem is that you cannot communicate with her ?
    I would have thought that after this time you could be upfront enough with her and actually tell her your issues ?
    Of are you guys really have been just going for the food ?

I find it interesting following different long term threads like this one and how attitudes change, and how predictable some things are ....

She's probably getting sick of this job.

She was hoping to get a husband and be settled down by now but unlike those pretty WLs who have a queue of men begging them for marriage. No one wants to be seen with Ada in public.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    Wow, You started this thread back on "27-11-2017".
    Reading thru, I wonder if the real problem is that you cannot communicate with her ?
    I would have thought that after this time you could be upfront enough with her and actually tell her your issues ?
    Of are you guys really have been just going for the food ?

I find it interesting following different long term threads like this one and how attitudes change, and how predictable some things area ....
    I have only seem her about 10 times in this period, so I hardly call myself a devoted customer. Yeh, communication is the let down; I enjoy having a bit of banter during a session, but I'm not going to force it if the girl can't respond coherently. Using translators kills the mood even more

Her massage skills were my main attraction, and the food was a bonus. As the former has now deteriorated, I seem to be just getting a very expensive bowl of dumplings.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    seems she is doing some advertising....

https://skinsin.com.au/eastgardens-massage

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Apart from the boobs, the photos are her.

Apart from the boobs, the photos are her.
    Those photos are her but she does not look like those photos in person.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I got on a bus going to Eastgardens by mistake the other day. Just after I sat down, I got a WeChat notification on my phone. It was from Ada, and when I looked up she's sitting up the back of the bus waving to me.

We both got off at Eastgardens, but she said she had an appointment with someone interested in her kittens, so after a brief greeting she headed off and fortunately I didn't hear from her again.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    you thought she was stalking you

Banned
    I got on a bus going to Eastgardens by mistake the other day. Just after I sat down, I got a WeChat notification on my phone. It was from Ada, and when I looked up she's sitting up the back of the bus waving to me.

We both got off at Eastgardens, but she said she had an appointment with someone interested in her kittens, so after a brief greeting she headed off and fortunately I didn't hear from her again.
    The last time I saw her there were kittens running everywhere, obviously the previous litter..........

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i was put off by her short hair. but now i think she looks better in longer hair. her smooth skin is a plus. just look at the positives.. perspective

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She’s still an enthusiastic fuck, the foods good, and she’s not a clock watcher.....
    I think we’ve all had worse lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 8minds View Post
    i was put off by her short hair. but now i think she looks better in longer hair. her smooth skin is a plus. just look at the positives.. perspective
    Have you been to her 8minds ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldfella View Post
    Have you been to her 8minds ?
    Yes at Chatswood, One Central Park CBD, and East Gardens. Nothing else to say that wasn't already said.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Fuck man that’s a mental scar for life 😂🤣

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    You need at least one such experience if you want to call yourself a seasoned punter, rather than an opinion hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    Fuck man that’s a mental scar for life
    I hear ya

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It's almost a rite of passage to spend an hour with Ada bless her cotton socks

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AGS1980 View Post
    It's almost a rite of passage to spend an hour with Ada bless her cotton socks
    Bless her socks, then eat her food and give her a good fuck She enjoys it, so do I

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast