Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Ada on WeChat

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rak.allchut View Post
    Her service is ok. She seems over concerned with hygiene, may be even OCD. Keeps washing her vagina with salt water . Walks away in middle of massage . Massage is avg too

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Not just me then.
    I enjoyed her washing my cock but she used Chlorhexidine which i thought would burn but it was fine. Almost came from it.

The massage was average and like you said, she would disappear for about 30mins.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Her massage used to be very good, but she has become very lazy lately.

Her disappearances usually involve going to the kitchen to cook your meal. She probably doesn't want customers disturbing her routine, so just lets you relax while you wait. I have watched her in the kitchen and she seems prepare a lot more than what I end up getting. Anyone who gets her WeChat feed would be aware of some weird concoctions she knocks up. I think she moonlights as a cook in Chinatown of an evening.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Her WeChat posts show her cooking heaps of food, she’s either feeding and army or she’s 1 hungry lady lol
    Maybe all that “massaging “ really builds an appetite!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow,
    I hadn't seen ADA since Chatswood, well before covid.
    Was going to Eastgardens today, so booked her yesterday for this morning (strickly for a massage, nothing else).
    Gotta say, she has really only gotten better.
    She invited me for a swim, sauna and spa. so that took an hour.
    Back to the apartment for a wash together in shower and that took another 20 minutes,
    and hour on the table for a massage before she started doing a cock worship, and some BBBJ.
    Now I remember she used to be reluctant to do anything bare previously, so was quiet surprised at her level of competancy with the BBBJ.
    Then she started with something between a catbath and a quite passionate session. I remember from days of ole she was a fan of coconut oil/cream and used to use it a lubricant as well, well a quick tickle down there and my fingers came up smelling and tasting of pure Ada and she was literally dripping everywhere.
    I originally thought she might be doing some squirting but no, it was pure pussy juice.
    She progressed to a very nice cock slide, using a technique of both directions and teasing, until she maneuvered herself to slip me in and we fucked to completion.
    Did she come ?
    Well either she has turned into a bloody good actor, or she has managed to control her pussy eruptions as well as contractions.
    She had at one time had my cock trapped, while her pussy actually milking me dry, if I didn't have my hands trapped on the table by her hands, I would have sworn she was giving the best HJ.

I will definitely be going back for more.
    Oh, breakfast was good and the after shower together took at least another 30 minutes.

I gotta say her massage was awesome, and the unexpected sex was as well !!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She certainly does enjoy herself, I’d love to try to get her to squirt

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She certainly does enjoy herself, I’d love to try to get her to squirt

Banned
    I haven't seen her for a while but I remember there were times when she really got into and nothing would stop her sliding you in........

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Does she allow DATY? She has avoided it with me.

Banned
    I was never keen with daty on her but I have done it............

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What was the damage $$$ for all that? Did you fuck her bare back?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sounds hot! Should try her out just for the swim and sauna.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Does she allow DATY? She has avoided it with me.
    I met up with her again last Sunday, and actually had some DATY, with her....

Its not that she dislikes it, she seems more afraid of some guys really not knowing how to do it.
    Obviously I found the way she likes. What I thought was foam was definitiely not, it was real, I certainly found her hot spot.
    She was virtually smothering me at one time, but I really think she finds it over exhausting.
    We ended up just lying together and falling asleep for an hour.
    By then she had recovered enough for another full round where I actually got off.
    I think I was there for around 4 hours all up. At this rate I might considering renting one of her rooms and moving in .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by youngheart View Post

Its not that she dislikes it, she seems more afraid of some guys really not knowing how to do it.
    Obviously I found the way she likes. What I thought was foam was definitiely not, it was real, I certainly found her hot spot.
    She was virtually smothering me at one time, but I really think she finds it over exhausting.
    By then she had recovered enough for another full round where I actually got off.
    I think I was there for around 4 hours all up. At this rate I might considering renting one of her rooms and moving in .
    Wow 4 hours, what was the damage?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodcock View Post
    Wow 4 hours, what was the damage?
    That's private between Ada & myself.
    Let me just say, she is definitely NOT a clock watcher and has never ripped me off.

Banned

It sounds like she really likes you, I would get pestered alot she was really at the time after a partner, but Ada is a kind nice person, enjoy..........

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    That's private between Ada & myself.
    Let me just say, she is definitely NOT a clock watcher and has never ripped me off.
    She charges for the service rather than for the time it takes. The service fees are generally less than an average shop, and you most likely get the bonus benefit of a free, fresh, home cooked meal.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    It sounds like she really likes you, I would get pestered alot she was really at the time after a partner, but Ada is a kind nice person, enjoy..........
    She would probably make a good partner, but her lack of English is a deterrent in you can't speak Mandarin.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Oh awesome sounds like she is back. I should go for a visit. Heard great things

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Don't think she ever went anywhere, but definitely worth the experience.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Seen her pics on wechat and I have to say you guys deserve a medal fro bravery 🤣

Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast