Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Ada on WeChat

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by floppydick View Post
    Saw Ada the other day after work. She gives a good massage, I actually fell asleep before the flip.
    After the flip, Before any tt I fell asleep again. I actually woke up with her bbbj and then she got up on the table and slipped me in cow girl.
    Was really good, so good I didn't realise that it was bare back until I was actually blowing.
    I never asked for BB, and now wonder is this her standard service?
    Actually, Ada has an amazing pussy slide technique you could swear was full sex

Junior Member(有D料到)
    im dying at this thread, thanks for the laugh

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamit View Post
    Women can be fertile into their late 50s. You never know
    And it does happen - https://edition.cnn.com/2019/10/28/a...cli/index.html

I can hear the pitter and patter of little floppydicks in months to come.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone been over to do Ada recently?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by wortus View Post
    Anyone been over to do Ada recently?
    Looks like Ada has lost her fan base ..
    Shame…I enjoyed reading the stories..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Me too so enjoyed reading the stories

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    She needs new customers to write new stories. Be brave, despite the negative overtones.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hahaha this is really funny

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow, times must be quiet. A month now without a post in this thread.

Either Ada is doing well with her regulars and everyone is hiding and keeping everything to themselves or no one will admit they have been there ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry to ask, is this same Ada from 200 Stanmore?

Quote Originally Posted by Kennyg912 View Post
    Sorry to ask, is this same Ada from 200 Stanmore?
    Add 50kgs and 35 years.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    She needs new customers to write new stories. Be brave, despite the negative overtones.
    I saw Ada earlier in the year for a therapeutic massage and she delivered in spades. Her king size massage table is quite comfortable and suitable for what she does. She used hot stones, hot towels, tiger balm, rolling pin, a spiked rubber ball, her knees, her elbows, palms and thumbs, then came her massive tits, her belly, and pussy - she literally threw everything at me before and after the flip.
    During the session she’ll occasionally disappear to grab stuff, switch music, get food, grab hot towels, get the hot stones, rolling pin etc.which can be quite distracting.
    On the flip she’ll do similar, and throw a hot towel over your face so you can’t see what she’s up to.
    The anticipation of what might or might not happen is worth the admission fee.

She’ll join you in the shower and wash you thoroughly before and after the session. She’ll BBBJ whilst she scrubs your junk, and rim you if you position yourself accordingly.
    Her bathroom manners and etiquette may not be to everyone’s liking but it is what it is if you’re willing to turn a blind eye.

Ada’s culinary skills are right up there with an Iron Chef. Her dumplings are superb. She’ll offer food and a beverage and is a service oriented lady.

In some aspects her services can be compared to a restaurant. If you are expecting a 3 star Michelin experience you’ll be disappointed. If you want the all you can eat buffet experience for a budget price then Ada is the lady for you. You’ll get the works and leave feeling satisfied although later you might get that bloated/reflux feeling.

Banned
    Ah Zoo , I see you've combined some legit reviews to make one for yourself, nice try but you are a fraud little man, give it up......

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Ah Zoo , I see you've combined some legit reviews to make one for yourself, nice try but you are a fraud little man, give it up......
    Hey Rimdog/Warwick1/Arsewipe1 - You should be locked up permanently in a padded cell with no access to the internet.
    I was going to suggest you see a shrink but a witch doctor might be more appropriate for you. You are like a turd that just won’t flush!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    I saw Ada earlier in the year for a therapeutic massage and she delivered in spades. Her king size massage table is quite comfortable and suitable for what she does. She used hot stones, hot towels, tiger balm, rolling pin, a spiked rubber ball, her knees, her elbows, palms and thumbs, then came her massive tits, her belly, and pussy - she literally threw everything at me before and after the flip.
    During the session she’ll occasionally disappear to grab stuff, switch music, get food, grab hot towels, get the hot stones, rolling pin etc.which can be quite distracting.
    On the flip she’ll do similar, and throw a hot towel over your face so you can’t see what she’s up to.
    The anticipation of what might or might not happen is worth the admission fee.

She’ll join you in the shower and wash you thoroughly before and after the session. She’ll BBBJ whilst she scrubs your junk, and rim you if you position yourself accordingly.
    Her bathroom manners and etiquette may not be to everyone’s liking but it is what it is if you’re willing to turn a blind eye.

Ada’s culinary skills are right up there with an Iron Chef. Her dumplings are superb. She’ll offer food and a beverage and is a service oriented lady.

In some aspects her services can be compared to a restaurant. If you are expecting a 3 star Michelin experience you’ll be disappointed. If you want the all you can eat buffet experience for a budget price then Ada is the lady for you. You’ll get the works and leave feeling satisfied although later you might get that bloated/reflux feeling.
    I will call out that this report is a fake.

For those who know Ada, she is "overly clean" and would never consider rimming a client.
    The above report is just a collection from other reports with some inaccuracies included.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    You can do or think what ever like, just because you don’t receive or get similar services it doesn’t mean no one else can. Perhaps you should focus on your charm, your manscaping, your cleanliness, your physique, tip her generously and you might get a different experience.

The problem with some of you wrinkly, overweight, ugly , inept and/or stingy simps is that you think everyone else is rowing the same boat.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Add 50kgs and 35 years.
    Hahajajaja are you owning up bro? I know a pretty old bloke that barebacks her cip and cim.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    What some of these simps don’t understand is that every woman no matter how stunning, voluptuous, beautiful, rich, unattainable, popular etc is getting poked by some dude for free or for an amount of money.
    It is what it is and if you’re not getting it then perhaps you should look at yourself and assess were you might be falling short.
    If you lack in the masculinity department and can’t get a free root, if you throw enough money at a chick she will literally do anything for you. Just read the Sugar Babies thread to understand that.
    These old wrinkly codgers get really pissed off and jealous when they read that someone else is getting the extras they wish and hope for.

Banned
    How could anyone be jealous of fake reviews Zoo, I have seen Ada half a dozen times and it was obvious you were BS as with everything else you post, you can't answer anyone who picks you up without a teenage rant of abuse, I kind of feel sorry for you, maybe it's you with the mental problem, I lost my wife a few years ago, I have 3 wonderful kids and 7 grandchildren and thank god none of my family has turned out like you, a nasty lying piece of crap...you do need help

Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    Hahajajaja are you owning up bro? I know a pretty old bloke that barebacks her cip and cim.
    I was fooled by we WeChat photos years ago when she was in Chatswood.

Never again.

Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast