Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Ada on WeChat

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Got a message from Ada over the weekend
    "when are you coming to play?".
    When are you available?
    "Monday 11 am"
    Where? No response.
    I had to go to Eastgardens (she lives somewhere next door) anyway to do some shopping, so I messaged at 10:30: we still got date today?
    Half an hour later: "come 3 pm. I am tired, very busy, couldn't sleep, etc, blah, blah"

Sorry girlie, not making two trips there. So I hopped on the bus to Maroubra and had a good session at the 775 Dungeon.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    I saw her a couple of times at Chatswong, good value and good cook, especially the the dumplings, I would not travel where she is now for anyone..
    I enjoyed the dumplings too, and a few other dishes she knocked up. I told her she could make more money as a cook, than blowing guys, but I think the joke got lost in translation.

What's wrong with the eastern suburbs?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I also had a unique experience with Ada when she was in Chatswood , she even feed me grapes afterwards! Probably wouldn’t be interested to try again, more awkward then sexy..

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meow3000 View Post
    I also had a unique experience with Ada when she was in Chatswood , she even feed me grapes afterwards! Probably wouldn’t be interested to try again, more awkward then sexy..
    On one occasion, she fed me grapes during the massage. Quite a treat!

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Well, I relented last week after she offered me a 10:30 booking. She has a ground floor apartment with direct street entry just a couple of minutes walk from Eastgardens shops.

This entry is directly into the master bedroom, which she has set up as her "studio", so there is no interaction with her tenants. There are two large massage tables side by side, with one side hard against the wall. A large mattress covers both tables, so i wonder if she sleeps there as well? So for half the massage she stands on the floor, for the other half she crawls around on the other table.

Into the room, and she brings out a pot of tea to drink while she busies herself tidying up, and in and out of the rest of the apartment. Eventually she settles down and motions me to get undressed, helping me along the way. Once I'm naked, she leads me into the en-suite shower for a good scrub down, with plenty of anti-bacterial soap around the tackle and crack; she remained outside the cubicle, with a towel wrapped around her. Once that was finished, she dried me off and led me back to the table. At this point she drops the towel to work completely naked.

She is quite skilled at massage, and worked through my back, arms and legs. She found and fixed a few bad spots I didn't even know I had. Turned over for more, eventually getting down to the business end. After a quick body slide with those huge jugs into my face, she gave another quick wipe with a wet-one, and was down for a BBBJ. Normally I don't react much to this, but she got me off quite quickly. A bit more facial and head massage, then sent me off to the shower to clean up.

Once I'm dressed again, off we went to the kitchen for a bowl of meat balls and noodles, and a large plate of grapes. While I'm eating this, she is over the stove with an assortment of pots and pans bubbling away, or cleaning up in the sink.

The session lasted for nearly 2 hours and she happily accepted $150. The only downside is she doesn't speak any English, so the whole time is completely silent. Also, she doesn't seem to like any reciprocal action, so giving her a feel-up or more is off limits. My regular MLs enjoy a bit of massage, which inevitably ends up in DATY or more; and of course they do manage a bit of conversation. Maybe Chinese speakers will fare better with her?

It was again a novelty experience; I would go again but not on a regular basis.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Got a reply back from her and she is working from Merrylands. Hoping to see her sometime this week and put up a review.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Obo2192 View Post
    Got a reply back from her and she is working from Merrylands. Hoping to see her sometime this week and put up a review.
    She is little confusing as she definitely does not work as regular wl. I was told to go east garden. Schedule for today. I have seen her before and she is definitely worthy except no communication is possible. Let she what happened. I am laid back person so should be alright.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Obo2192 View Post
    I think she owns an apartment there too. She is often advertising for tenants.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    I think she owns an apartment there too. She is often advertising for tenants.
    A few days ago, whilst at Eastgardens waiting, i was playing with Wechat and she came up as nearby... maybe hunting for business ?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    A few days ago, whilst at Eastgardens waiting, i was playing with Wechat and she came up as nearby... maybe hunting for business ?
    She lives next door. Her profile is often open. You should have msg'd her.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    She lives next door. Her profile is often open. You should have msg'd her.
    Personally, not interested in her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    how do you find WLs on wechat?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonko View Post
    how do you find WLs on wechat?
    People near by click on this

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pleck View Post
    How do you if they are hookers?
    If they say price they wl if no price then maybe normal girl but be safe not ask if wl you get block wakwakwak

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I don't seem to see many WLs or shops openly advertising on WeChat in my areas. I think WeChat blocks/cancels them.

But they do find me, and send greetings. Also get scammers this way.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by mkkid View Post
    Line is where its at. WeChat has gotten too legit over the years...
    Is there a people nearby option on line for Android users? If there it's unavailable for me

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by randomusername2020 View Post
    People nearby option not available on the Australian app (ios/android/pc)
    Works on my iPhone, I've picked up girls using it and v/v.

But seems to be selective, perhaps the Chinese version has a "switch" to opt out? Some of my contacts don't show up, even when I am with them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Reaching out with hello doesn't seem to work. It would be nice to have a way to reach out. What's the stats on this girl?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I think she may be reluctant to be seen soliciting new business at this time.

What stats do you want? There is plenty of info about here in earlier posts.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Never got the chance to sample her but was always intrigued by her posts on wechat

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast