Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 96208888

Hours of Business : 10-late

Rates : $75 30 mins

Size/shape : About 5'2" in the old scale

Nationality or Ethnicity : Asian my guess from the south east

Services Provided :*FS*BJ massage

Value for money/recommend? : Ok

My experience/comments :

Felt the itch for a quick 1/2 hr session and the price at Bonz is cheap enough. Walked in asked to view the line up, and only one girl came in the room.
I thought that at midday the place won't be packed and I'd get to see a couple girls, but just got to meet Olivia as the only ine available. Negotiated two shots in 1/2 an hour, she accepted, did the financials and headed upstairs.

On the way upstairs caught a glimspe of other girls in a curtained off room. I hate being lied to.

After the shower she was gave me a light kiss got me hard slipped on a condom and gave me a mediocre blowjob for a few minutes. She got me to lay down on the bed, and rode me cowgirl until I blew.

Ahe attempted to give an average massage after cleaning me up. As time progressed it was time to start with round 2 so on with the dom, and pumped her rather enthusiastically in doggy, changing to missionary. However unable to blow, as tthe fake moaning and continual looking at the time put me off.
She said she'd finish me off with her hand, to her credit she did.
Into the shower, and left.
Overall a 6 out of 10. Although she tried, i sensed she really did want to be there, which was very off putting.

This review will be posted in different forum, under various user ID's.