Thread: Campsie Showers?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Campsie Showers?

Hey bros,

Just started working in Hurstville and was gonna try sneak to Campsie for a massage once a week after work but I need one with shower facilities as I live in Wollongong.

Any suggestions as to which would be the best option and have the best chance at getting more than the standard RnT....

Cheers in advance, the ARs will be flowing soon, been out of business for too long!!

Banned
    The shop in north parade has a shower.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Cheers, yeh I got a hold of them from WeChat, seeing Apple Thursday, will have an AR for the private section

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dfs6295 View Post
    Cheers, yeh I got a hold of them from WeChat, seeing Apple Thursday, will have an AR for the private section
    I’ve added a few on there from this shop. Decent value.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeh I saw that, I'll be adding one here Friday. Lucy, Lala or Fei so I'm just gonna rock up and whoever I get I'll just roll with it. Hoping for a FS massage...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    WeChat?? What’s their WeChat mate??

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    If you work in Hurstville why go to Campsie if you live in Wollongong its the wrong direction.

There are plenty of places at Hurstville, Taren Point, Carringbah, Cronulla, Sutherland, Wollongong etc?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'll find out on Friday and get back to you Not sure if those other places offer the same services. I know it's literally twice as much in Wollongong....

Quote Originally Posted by Littlewonder View Post
    If you work in Hurstville why go to Campsie if you live in Wollongong its the wrong direction.

There are plenty of places at Hurstville, Taren Point, Carringbah, Cronulla, Sutherland, Wollongong etc?
    That's exactly what i was thinking.

Drive up to Campsie from Hurstville then back down during peak hour traffic add at least 1 hour to the drive if not more.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If there's any suggestions of places closer that offer the same services as Campsie massage/inner west, I'd love to here them!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter69 View Post
    WeChat?? What’s their WeChat mate??
    Their WC is goldrose36.