Thread: The delightful Yuka - total girlfriend experience

Banned

The delightful Yuka - total girlfriend experience

1. Ease of booking, arrival and welcome = 9.5

Texted Simon at 42 Gladesville and said I’d be travelling from Parramatta to the city at about 3pm. Did he have any superstars working at about that time?

“Yuka”, he replies. “She’s perfect for you.”

Simon knows my criteria is (1) attitude (2) body (3) face. I book Yuka for 3.30pm.

On arrival, as usual, Simon insists on showing me the line-up. And as usual, it’s a stellar cast today.

First up is his recommendation, Yuka. Oh my. Proceed to section 2 for details.

Then follows Coco, my current fuck of the year; Alice, who blew me away about a month ago; Helen, who I’ve been chasing for months based on other ARs and wow, isn’t she hot; and Angel, a tall Chinese girl who has a unique look and a killer body.

Simon returns. He knows I always stay with my booking. It’s a karma thing for me. But man, it took all my resolve to look past that four. There were also three other girls who’s names I don’t remember.

Momentarily, I think about asking for a Yuka/Coco double, but I know that’s not how it works. More experienced punters – and perhaps Simon if he reads this – will explain how best to organise two girls. I’m thinking of a Christmas gift to myself soon. It will be a first for me. The double that is.

“How can you work here?” I ask Simon.

He smiles and says: “C’mon, Yuka is waiting.”

I love the way Simon does business.

2. The first 60 seconds (first impressions of the girl when she walks in or opens the door) = 9.5

Ripe. That’s the word that hits me first looking at Yuka. She’s young, looks more sweet than sexy (didn’t I get that wrong!) and she’s wearing a pale pink thong and bra, with high heels.

She gives me a huge smile, takes my handshake firmly, looks me dead in the eye and says, “I’m Yuka.”

I think there was a slight bow of the head. The anticipation of sex with this girl already has me firming in my pants.

First impressions: I can’t wait to get her in the room.

3. Body (according to personal taste re bust, arse, legs, hourglass, skinny) = 9

We’re now in the room and I’m watching Yuka fuss about preparing things. Oh my. She looks so…ripe.

Medium height (I’m thinking 155-160cm) and long black hair down to her toned peach-shaped bum. Yuka looks fit and strong. She’s hourglass with perky, natural B-cups and great, shapely legs.

4. Face (beauty is in the eye of the beholder) = 8.5

Very, very cute. Big, dark eyes and eyelashes, luscious lips and a round face make Yuka very easy on the eyes. Her smile makes her whole body light up. I work with a lot of photographers and they’d love her. “Photogenic” is the word I’m looking for.

During our many minutes of intense DFK, I often pulled Yuka’s head back to look deeply into her face. She winked once. She smiled a few times. She held my gaze some other times. Yuka’s one of those girls who looks even better once the action starts.

5. Attitude (she's gotta be into why she’s there) = 9.5

I hovered on the 10 again for Yuka here. As I’ve said before, nothing is perfect, but she comes close in this one. She’s bubbly and super responsive. The leader at times, submissive at other times. She’s just a delight to be with. Pure delight.

6. Chemistry (it takes two to tango) = 9.5

Total girlfriend experience. It was like we’d known each other for years.

At the start of the session, I had Yuka in a tight embrace and I told her that the next hour was not just about me. I wanted to know what she liked so she can enjoy herself too.

“Thank you,” she said, “but you must tell me what you want, and I will do it.”

I can’t tell you how hard I was by now.

“You feel like you are already enjoying yourself,” she said.

Sense of humour too? Oh my. This is going to be good.

Yuka and I clicked big time. I took things slowly to start, then built up during the session. She loved this approach and made me feel like I was the most important thing in the world to her.

Yuka’s English is near perfect and this helped things rock along nicely.

7. Overall service (is the customer king?) = 9.5

I’ve been a busy boy this year both free and paid and Yuka will go down as one of my more memorable experiences. And just when I thought my top 10 for 2017 was set…

Nothing was an issue for Yuka. The room was small, and we used every part of it – the bed, the lounge, the floor, every wall, and the shower. Yuka was a magnificent partner, keen to do anything to please me. She kept on asking me what I wanted, and if I was happy with what we were doing.

I was VERY happy, for the full 60 minutes.

8. Blow job (BBBJ, DT, CBJ, whatever) = 9.5

Sensational.

Lips, tongue, hands, breasts – oh my, she’s very, very good.

After our first round of sex, I was limp as limp can be. Unconscious. It takes quite some skill to get me from there to rock hard again in 5 minutes. Yuka; Bravo.

What a girl.

She gave me a 10-minute blow job that included the full range of skills, except deep throat. And it forced me to change my MO for my second shot. I normally don’t do CIM with girls I’ve paid to see, but Yuka’s work is so good she made me change my mind.

For my second shot, I asked Yuka if CIM was OK and she smiled eagerly and said “of course, where would you like me?”

I had already asked her to put on a pale pink teddy she had with her. I stood and positioned myself at the end of the bed. I got a pillow and put it at my feet. Yuka kneeled, looked up, took my rock-hard cock in her mouth and coaxed me to a thunderous orgasm.

She let me come and throb inside her mouth for a minute until there was nothing left.

9. Kissing and DATY = 9.5

Yuka was a demon. And there was me at the start thinking she looked so sweet. She did then, and she did during our entire session, but there’s another girl within.

Right from the start we enjoyed kissing that was deep and slow one minute, fast and frantic the next. DFK revs me up and Yuka read my mood. She was passionate and extremely willing.

Yuka used her whole body during the catbath she gave me, and her hourglass shape looked magnificent as she moved up and down my body.

I started our session with a long round of DATY for Yuka and her moans and wriggles were very girly. I checked in occasionally to make sure she was happy with where the session was going and what I was doing. Her body showed me that she was happy.

10. Fucking (positions, intensity, etc) = 9

Yuka is a touchy, feely girl. During sex, her hands were busy wandering over my body – grabbing my biceps, roaming all over my back, pulling my arse into her. Of course, this heightened the feeling of everything we were doing.

We covered the range of positions except doggy, and the money shots for me were of this hot, young girl on top in cowgirl, arching back and grinding herself on me. The way Yuka swung her long black hair around during cowgirl while pumping me is a memory that is making me hard while I write this.

I unloaded in Yuka in missionary, her arms pinned above her head and me slow thrusting to one of those climaxes where you can feel each rush of cum. Beautiful.

11. Energy (keeping the engines running for a full hour aint easy, even when idling) = 9

Enough for two girls, but not in an energizer bunny sort of way. Yuka just hums along at a cruising speed that creates a beautiful rhythm to everything she does.

12. Price (is it value for what you pay?) = 9.5

$230 an hour at this level of service with such a gorgeous woman is always worth a trip to 42 Gladesville. It is now the benchmark for me.

13. Ambience (the shop, the room, the shower area, etc) = 9

42 Gladesville is such a pleasure to visit. Our room this day was the smallest one I’ve been in out of five visits here, but I was just way too busy with Yuka to care.

And I’m not sure a bigger room would make any difference, especially with a girl this hot.

It was clean, modern, and well kept. We spent some time getting the lighting just right, and this was a nice opportunity to chat and break the ice.

We also had a very nice time underneath those fabulous rainfall shower heads.

14. x-factor (any special things that deserve their own mention) = 9.5

Yuka’s BBBJ got me from zero to hero in record time, so I’d have to say that her ability to handle a cock is pretty special. Lots of eye contact, plenty of smiles and magnificent work with her hands.

Before my first blast, I had Yuka sitting on the lounge. I was standing on the lounge at a height that allowed me to thrust my cock into her mouth. I nearly unloaded here a couple of times. Being in Yuka's mouth was amazing.

15. Exit (the goodbye from both the girl and the shop) = 9

I was getting hard again as Yuka and I showered together at the end of our session, and I did not want to leave. I’m starting to find that an hour isn’t long enough with girls like Yuka. Fuck, I’m turning into Brothelcreeper!

I spoke to Simon on the way out and told him I’d had a great session with Yuka – like he needed the confirmation. Not.

And for the record, Helen and Angel were the two who caught my eye for next time. However, if Yuka, Coco or Alice are in the line-up, it will be very difficult to resist these gorgeous women.

Conclusion

Out of a possible score of 150, I'm giving Yuka at 42 Gladesville 138.5.

Yuka was full of cuddles and kisses as we were wrapping up, and by reflex I was about to ask her when I could see her again, like I do with women I meet outside shops. Then I remembered where I was.

Yuka has that aura about her – like she’s a girlfriend or a fuckbuddy rather than a WL. The memory of being with her lasts long after the session is over.

A month ago, I thought my top 10 for 2017 was pretty set. However, my last three visits to 42 Gladesville have forced me to reassess that list and find room for girls who, like Yuka, literally blow you away.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Awesome review Speech.

I was in the room with you - metaphorically that is
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great review as usual, I had met yuka in the lineup recently but went with coco. thinking of trying yumi or yuka next they're both japanese and speaking english will be a nice change as I have had lots of chinese girls recently with not much english. Not that thats a bad thing but its a nice change having a chat and it adds to the gf experience.

Oh nice AR, she hasn't been on the roster for a while, looks like I missed her again

I'm going to try and book Helen tonight based off your brief description lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gentleguy View Post
    Great review as usual, I had met yuka in the lineup recently but went with coco. thinking of trying yumi or yuka next they're both japanese and speaking english will be a nice change as I have had lots of chinese girls recently with not much english. Not that thats a bad thing but its a nice change having a chat and it adds to the gf experience.
    gentleguy— Yuka’s English was a great benefit to my session with her. I like to think it doesn’t make much difference, but it does, especially if you’re looking for a girlfriend experience.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She is a lovely girl you made me feel so jealous . I what to see her again so bad !
    Diamond service defiantly next time .
    It sounds like she has stop using hair spray , that was the only thing I didn't like ,I love thick soft clean hair.
    Thanks for that AR you really clicked with her ,Bastard 👍😕

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Starved View Post
    She is a lovely girl you made me feel so jealous . I what to see her again so bad !
    It sounds like she has stop using hair spray , that was the only thing I didn't like ,I love thick soft clean hair.
    Thanks for that AR you really clicked with her ,Bastard 👍😕
    Yuka is very easy going Starved.

If I go out of my way at the start to let the girl know that I’m easy going, that I’m there to help her have a good time too, etc, etc — that is an investment that pays big dividends 95% of the time.

YUKA is working todayyy

Thanks for the after report SpeechWriter
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [QUOTE=Starved;1269796]She is a lovely girl you made me feel so jealous . I what to see her again so bad !

Thanks for that AR you really clicked with her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Opp’s I was trying to edit

Yuka is on air now!!!! along with other 5 Japanese girls all start 10am already!

thenightshade.com.au

So I ended up seeing Yuka based off this AR, booked her blind without a lineup.

While I was waiting (T) Christy walked in and introduced herself accidentally, wow what a stunner.
    Its a shame she doesnt do Diamond, if she does premium with DFK I might have to book her from her appearance alone

So my mind was filled with Christy when Yuka finally arrived, now without sounding too harsh but I think you were a little generous with your appraisal.
    Then again I do prefer short haired girls and I was still picturing Christy

Yuka’s one of those girls who looks even better once the action starts.
    That is definitely true, you were also spot on regarding her service and the rest of your AR.
    Fantastic GFE, among the best I've had. I started wishing that I wasnt on the clock and could just spend the weekend with her midway through the session lol.

She is quite submissive, and at times I had to make sure I wasn't hurting her as she was willing to try whatever position I wanted
    but I could only go off facial cues as she seemed reluctant to tell me if it was painful.

Yuka has that aura about her – like she’s a girlfriend or a fuckbuddy rather than a WL
    People say this line a lot on her and its usually bs, but I have to say this was definitely true with Yuka.
    During our downtime she was giving me cooking instructions for certain Japanese recipes.

I also tried CIM for the first time, wasnt sure what to expect but I think I prefer being on top when I cum. It was amazing when she kept sucking after I had blown my load I might have to try it again but I'm not sure if I'm a convert lol.

Would I see her again? Yes definately, however she only works weekdays and usually daytime which makes it difficult for me. I do also want to see Naomi first, but I have a feeling she will be too small for me

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    As usual Omg,I will try her soon

Yuka is backkk today !

thenightshade.com.au