Thread: MIKO: a BEAUTIFUL and MAGICAL girl. Maybe my FAVOURITE GIRL OF 2019.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

MIKO: a BEAUTIFUL and MAGICAL girl. Maybe my FAVOURITE GIRL OF 2019.

Had a wonderful session tonight with Miko, the new Japanese girl at Ginza.
    Miko is a beautiful girl in every sense of the word, inside and out.
    It was one of the most magical hours I have ever spent with a girl.
    I seems like like a dream that I spent such a magical time with such a truly beautiful girl.

LOOKS and BODY
    Miko is in her early 20s and from Osaka.
    She is a beautiful girl; not just cute, not just pretty; she is beautiful.
    She looks more like and exotic Asian European mix with beautiful Asian and European features; but she actualy is 100% Japanese.
    Beautiful eyes, lips and smile and perfect hair and skin.
    Around 157cm tall and and a very sexy body.
    Perfect mix of slim but with feminine softness and beautiful curves.
    B cup perky boobs and a perfect 10/10 bum.
    Nice tanned skin with feint sexy bikini lines and that perfect silky softness you usually only get with Thai girls.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
    Miko just arrived in Sydney from Japan less than 24 hours before starting at Ginza.
    She probably has a bit of experience in Japan but her feeling and vibe is of a fresh young inexperienced girl.
    Beautiful personality. Such a warm sweet friendly girl.
    Very passionate and sensual and 110% GFE.

DFK and DATY
    Perfect DFK with a perfect mix of raw passion and soft sensuality.
    Heart melting and cock hardening kisses.
    Miko shaved her pussy just before starting ; in fact the razor was still in the shower.
    Her pussy is soft and smooth and delicious and I could have spent the whole hour just licking and eating her.

BBBJ
    Miko gives a very sensual GFE blow job and pampered my cock with loving licks, kisses, strokes and sucking.
    Not a a raunchy dirty PSE type blow job, but thats OK, I guess that doesn't suit her personality.
    Her sexy eye contact while playing with and sucking my cock was hypnotic and mesmerising.

FUCKING
    It's more like making love than fucking with Miko
    Passionate, sensual ecstatic love making.
    Such a beautiful and magical feeling being inside her.
    She is nice and tight and gets super wet and really enjoys having a cock inside her.
    Beautiful in every position and beautiful hard and fast or soft and slow.
    Beautiful and perfect, not much more I can say.

ROUND 2
    Miko was very mellow and dreamy after several orgasms from DATY and fucking and I thought would be the end of the session and we would just chill out together which actually was really nice.
    But as soon as I suggested another go she responded with instant enthusiasm and off we went again - "to the buzzer and beyond" as Buzz Lightyear would say.

OVERALL
    Miko is a beautiful girl and it was a privilege to be with her.
    Maybe my favourite girl of 2019.
    She is very special.

I contacted Ginza asking about another girl and while I had their attention asked how the feedback for Miko was.
    They said it was all very good and 2 of her customers immediately booked her for the next day straight after their session.
    I'm already regretting I didn't do the same thing.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    damn it, I didn't punt when she was on.

rooter, you sold me on this girl. Would you recommend me knowing I like Lolita, Yuri type of girl? Young, fit, slim, smooth, GFE.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She does look very good in her photos online

Quote Originally Posted by des888 View Post
    She does look very good in her photos online
    Hi bro,
    That's definitely Miko in the website photos.
    She looks almost exactly the same in real life.
    The only differences are she now has a bit of a sun tan after the Japanese Summer and her eyes are big but not as big as they are in the photos.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for sharing bro, looks amazing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Amazing girl. Short and curvy. Beautiful eyes. Very soft skin. Nice tan. Good bum! Amazing service. When you touch her, your dick gets up. That kind of girl. Thanks Rooter!

Banned
    Devours balls like takoyaki, Osaka at its best!

Quote Originally Posted by Guymartin420 View Post
    Amazing girl. Short and curvy. Beautiful eyes. Very soft skin. Nice tan. Good bum! Amazing service. When you touch her, your dick gets up. That kind of girl. Thanks Rooter!
    Hi bro.
    Sounds like you had an amazing time with Miko.
    She is a special girl.
    I am tempted break my "one session only" rule and see her again before she leaves.

Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    damn it, I didn't punt when she was on.

rooter, you sold me on this girl. Would you recommend me knowing I like Lolita, Yuri type of girl? Young, fit, slim, smooth, GFE.
    Hi bro
    Miko has a totally different look, body, personality, feeling, energy, vibe etc to Lolita or Yuri.

rcha086
    Yeah, Miko is amazing. Her body reminded me so much of past Ginza stars (C Bella comes to mind). Friendly too. I think her being here has pulled attention away from the few new J girls that started not long ago too - rooter, have you tried Sawa?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    rcha086 had me with C Bella. Miko did not disappoint. she is the best girl this year for sure (It was Balinese Vega up to now). Now Ginza & 278 offer so much choice, my last 10 visits were every nationality but Japanese. Miko is a great reminder of why I started going to Ginza in the first place. The Japanese girls and the experience. Miko is everything you can imagine from a Japanese GFE. She is extremely cute and submissive too. 10 out 10 for me and a magnificent hour. Rooter is spot on with the review again. Hope the punters be gentle with this delicate flower.

Quote Originally Posted by 50cents View Post
    rcha086 had me with C Bella. Miko did not disappoint. she is the best girl this year for sure (It was Balinese Vega up to now). Now Ginza & 278 offer so much choice, my last 10 visits were every nationality but Japanese. Miko is a great reminder of why I started going to Ginza in the first place. The Japanese girls and the experience. Miko is everything you can imagine from a Japanese GFE. She is extremely cute and submissive too. 10 out 10 for me and a magnificent hour. Rooter is spot on with the review again. Hope the punters be gentle with this delicate flower.
    So many positive posts and high praise for this very special girl already.
    I think she is the brightest star shining at Ginza right now.
    It's a big call I know, because there is a whole galaxy of stars there, but that's my opinion anyway.

rcha086
    I'm a bit sad she hasn't reappeared, was really hoping to see her a few more times. Anybody know what happened to her? I wonder if she got propositioned by a rich guy to be an exclusive sugar baby and accepted...

Quote Originally Posted by rcha086 View Post
    I'm a bit sad she hasn't reappeared, was really hoping to see her a few more times. Anybody know what happened to her? I wonder if she got propositioned by a rich guy to be an exclusive sugar baby and accepted...
    Hi bro.
    I have bad news and good news.
    The bad news is she said she would only be in Sydney for 2 weeks so she is back in Japan now
    The good news is she said maybe she would be back around Xmas or New Year.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    hope she'll be back before Christmas!