Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sky Day Spa, Acacia Ridge. Beaudesert Road

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by nosha View Post
    I never get massage with girls from china for this reason. 90% of them only care about making money.
    I would disagree with that generalization.
    I've become a regular at SSDS. So far I've seen 6 MLs there, all from CN, and all have provided good service. Same with the Chinese girls at GTU whom I've seen.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by nosha View Post
    I never get massage with girls from china for this reason. 90% of them only care about making money.
    I have had some chinese ladies that provide good service so the connection is there to get extras. Just need to do a trial and error. Sometimes its expensive hence this forum where we rely on other's experiences.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by VFlowers View Post
    Visited the sister shop in 8MP today.

Booking easy, prompt response. Booked for 1 hr. Only one ML at the shop. K**i from CN.

Arrived at the shop, ML ok, 30ish, slim, not a stunner, but ok looking. Shop interior and massage room a bit worn, but still acceptable. Fairly big massage table, dodgy looking shower in small adjacent room.

Massage starts, is ok, doesn't feel like properly trained, but I've had worse. 20 min back and legs with very sporadic TT, then washdown, a bit teasing and TT, then flip.
    Unfortunately the ML's phone is chiming with incoming text messages all the time, some of which she anwers.

Anyway, options discussed and agreed on. So far, so good.

What followed then felt totally rushed and pretty mechanic. When she got me off, there were probably 25 min left on the hour. Instead of giving me some more massage, as most MLs in other shops would have done in that situation, she went and had a shower for like 5 min, then prompted me to shower. When I got out, she was fully dressed and preparing the room....still more than 15 min left. When I mentioned that fact, the answer was 'Sorry, very busy'...

WIR? Hell, no. Extras way too expensive for what was essentially only a 10 min delivery, and total time was cut more than 15 min short.
    Maybe the other MLs at those two shops are better, but thanks to K**i I will never find out - and they will never get my cash.

And this was my last punt for the year. Should have gone to SSDS...

Quote Originally Posted by VFlowers View Post
    Take your complaint to the guys who suggested coordinated police reporting because a ML dared to quote a few $$ more for a BJ or something - or wait, you're one of them.

Also please consider it could just be the ML's way of saying that she isn't overly fond of you.
    Definition of irony

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Only visited once to AR (while 8MP was closed) but a frequent flyer to 8MP. Always good results. MLs are mainly PRC. Few years ago had some Korean blood as well as a delight from Finland.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brissy Boy View Post
    Only visited once to AR (while 8MP was closed) but a frequent flyer to 8MP. Always good results. MLs are mainly PRC. Few years ago had some Korean blood as well as a delight from Finland.
    their glory days are long past, but recent visitors every now and then are definitely worth a punt

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    their glory days are long past, but recent visitors every now and then are definitely worth a punt
    That's the case for most joints

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That's the case for most joints
    that's not exactly true, some new joints are having their glory days ahead

it's all up to the management

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    that's not exactly true, some new joints are having their glory days ahead

it's all up to the management
    I agree. Visited one of the newer joints in the city at late night. Girl was above average looking and was accommodating.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Looks like Candy and Ivy is back ��

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azn1981 View Post
    Looks like Candy and Ivy is back ��
    Thank you for the update. Between Candy and Ivy, who is better?

Met Ivy (TW girl) before, a happy session.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The gelding was a naughty boy and got banned from the shop by virtue of having his number blocked circa 2020 or 2021.

It was a Saturday afternoon and I was attempting to go to three or four shops in the one day, which I seem to do once every 18 months to two years. I was at this shop and was on the end of a very painful massage with a complete princess and the associated attitude. 1 hr booking. 30 mins she went to get the bucket. I thought fuck this, I'll cut my losses and get out and spend my money elsewhere. I got dressed and when she returned to the room I said (as a coward) that I had an important message come through that I need to attend to. Literally, and I mean literally, she didn't say anything, led me to the front door, and slammed it behind me. All subsequent roster checks/booking availability were never responded to.

I have phone #2 that I checked the roster with for a long time afterwards, she's was on. She definitely wouldn't remembered me now, but I unfortunately can't remember her name.

Prior to covid, there was a young beautiful taiwanese with a massive rack there that liked pineapples.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by the gelding View Post
    The gelding was a naughty boy and got banned from the shop by virtue of having his number blocked circa 2020 or 2021.

It was a Saturday afternoon and I was attempting to go to three or four shops in the one day, which I seem to do once every 18 months to two years. I was at this shop and was on the end of a very painful massage with a complete princess and the associated attitude. 1 hr booking. 30 mins she went to get the bucket. I thought fuck this, I'll cut my losses and get out and spend my money elsewhere. I got dressed and when she returned to the room I said (as a coward) that I had an important message come through that I need to attend to. Literally, and I mean literally, she didn't say anything, led me to the front door, and slammed it behind me. All subsequent roster checks/booking availability were never responded to.

I have phone #2 that I checked the roster with for a long time afterwards, she's was on. She definitely wouldn't remembered me now, but I unfortunately can't remember her name.

Prior to covid, there was a young beautiful taiwanese with a massive rack there that liked pineapples.
    Sounds like you are referring to Nicole. She has the smile of Felicia Day (Charlie from Supernatural). She mostly wore a maroon colour out fit. If this is the one you are talking about, she works solo near Garden City. Advertises on Gum tree and occasionally on locanto. I havent seen her since July last year though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds like you are referring to Nicole. She has the smile of Felicia Day (Charlie from Supernatural). She mostly wore a maroon colour out fit. If this is the one you are talking about, she works solo near Garden City. Advertises on Gum tree and occasionally on locanto. I havent seen her since July last year though.
    She hardly was young though. Great personality
    There was another one called Vicky who was absolutely gorgeous, great rack and did fuck all to earn the money people threw at her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Who Killed Tangerine View Post
    There was another one called Vicky who was absolutely gorgeous, great rack and did fuck all to earn the money people threw at her
    That's it! For enough 50s, she did a decent impression of a starfish.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by the gelding View Post
    That's it! For enough 50s, she did a decent impression of a starfish.
    She literally fell asleep on me while i was doing daty.
    Terrible ml, but one of the hottest ive ever seen.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She hardly was young though. Great personality
    Saw her just before Christmas. Her body and of course face well maintained. Flawless skin and nice little of a rose on her back. I haven't tried FS with her as always enjoyed her BBBJ technique.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scenic View Post
    Saw her just before Christmas. Her body and of course face well maintained. Flawless skin and nice little of a rose on her back. I haven't tried FS with her as always enjoyed her BBBJ technique.
    You sure its the same one? The one we were talking about was 5 years ago.
    Name has probably been recycled

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You sure its the same one? The one we were talking about was 5 years ago.
    Name has probably been recycled
    Most likely not then. I thought BrissyBoy was talking about TW Nicole from 8Mp then went solo. From what I know, after the raid at 8MP, she wasn't allowed to work in that shop anymore. Worked right across from Gardecity shopping centre then moved to out of there, still in same area.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scenic View Post
    Most likely not then. I thought BrissyBoy was talking about TW Nicole from 8Mp then went solo. From what I know, after the raid at 8MP, she wasn't allowed to work in that shop anymore. Worked right across from Gardecity shopping centre then moved to out of there, still in same area.
    Yeah Nicole is lovely, but the body is not even in the same sport as Vicky from ages ago.
    Id chose Nicole over Vicky, cause shes an interesting and fun person, but my dick is all in on old Vicky.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah Nicole is lovely, but the body is not even in the same sport as Vicky from ages ago.
    Id chose Nicole over Vicky, cause shes an interesting and fun person, but my dick is all in on old Vicky.
    I feel missed out. I had never come across a Vicky. Please tell me more about Vicky. There was a ML at 8MP called Vivi, she went back to China early 2019. She was more fun for sure.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast