Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sky Day Spa, Acacia Ridge. Beaudesert Road

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scenic View Post
    I feel missed out. I had never come across a Vicky. Please tell me more about Vicky. There was a ML at 8MP called Vivi, she went back to China early 2019. She was more fun for sure.
    One of the 3 hottest mls ive ever seen. Taiwanese.
    160cm. C cup naturals that sat perfectly. Not a flaw on her body. Perfect pussy.

Of course while lining up twice in the looks department she forgot to get a personality or the ability to do the job even half arsed.
    Rumour has it management organised a coupling agreement that took her off the shop floor.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There's a Vicky working at 8MP at the moment. Not the same one?

Baby Member(留言版初哥) Sebastian Cabbageface's Avatar
    Loved seeing Mia at AR before my relationship.
    Slim taiwanese. Any news on her?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mia was a very nice slim girl - AFAIK, she left the industry 1.5+ years back to become a Yoga instructor(?)

Vicky has been around a long time and is getting older now bust she is sexy and quite easy on the eyes and from a distance she look like someone in her early 20s. - saw her in SSDS then SDS -

Baby Member(留言版初哥) Sebastian Cabbageface's Avatar
    Nice for Mia. Hope she is doing well.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone could let me know what is the name of WL who worked in Asianstar as "Grace" that work here at SDS? Pm me please. Many thanks.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Went into one of the stores and had an interesting experience.
    Saw this gorgeous chinese girl and decided to go for a punt for the full hour.
    After all was said and done she was telling me to come back for another two hours, then changed that to a full day with her for free.
    She was also saying I should be her boyfriend and that we could get exhausted together everyday (I was dead, like going pretty hard)
    This was the second time seeing her and previously it was a BBJ cos apparently she chooses who she wants.

Shes going to be leaving to another state within the next week and I kinda just laughed it off and left.
    Thoughts on whether it would've been just a stitch up if I went along with it?

Also am new so soz mods if I should word things differently.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbital 380MM HE Barrage View Post
    After all was said and done she was telling me to come back for another two hours, then changed that to a full day with her for free.
    She was also saying I should be her boyfriend and that we could get exhausted together everyday (I was dead, like going pretty hard)
    This was the second time seeing her and previously it was a BBJ cos apparently she chooses who she wants.

Shes going to be leaving to another state within the next week and I kinda just laughed it off and left.

Care to share her name? I'm on the lookout for a gf for a day LoL

Senior Member(無間使者)

Nice story you wrote there

Senior Member(無間使者)
    come on surely we should be getting a better story than this

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Especially with no names

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis Cypher View Post
    Care to share her name? I'm on the lookout for a gf for a day LoL
    I max out at one hour, then it's break up time.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I guess that the above description refers to Judy, a charming woman who understands men's perspectives very well.

She suddenly commented that I looked like a pop star in the midst of the process. I am certain that I do not, While her remark could potentially create some chemistry. I would say she provides good service with a positive attitude.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sorry for not including the name, as I thought that was against some kinda rule (seeing other threads they always hide names)
    Weaknet is on the money! Impressed you worked that out! If what she was saying is true, then she's gone over to Melbourne and may be using the name 'baby' at some place there.
    Looking back at my story I feel like I could've shared my entire experience if anyone is interested. I think I'm a decent storyteller.
    Hell I even snagged a video of the whole thing but the angle was just off so it's just me pounding away lol. I even tried lifting her up to get her into the camera to get her amazing tits in the shot. But again it shows a lot of me so I'd need to do a TONNE of editing before I'm comfortable sharing anything. Are vids even allowed?
    If yes don't bother checking daily for my update as I'm a bit of a lazy shit and wouldn't do it for a while, maybe I'll post some gifs of the best parts at the least.

Thanks for the positive welcome everyone!
    ➡⬇⬆⬆⬅⬇⬇

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Wish we could edit posts while they're pending mod approval.
    After posting the previous, I thought, 'Of course the boys want the fucking full story'.

So here's the full fuckin story!

After having a bit of a browse around for some massages I stumbled across you lot.
    And holy hell have I learnt a lot - Before here I never had second thoughts about massage places except for a few in the industrial kind of areas.
    Now it's like every store I see is almost guaranteed to be for us (the whole covered up entrances with tonnes of pictures to hide whoever goes in)

Anyways, after reading a bit about SDS I decided what the hell, lets see what kind of ladies they have since I'm so close to them.

1st visit:
    It was a nice sunny morning and my dick was leading the way today, after contemplating which store to go to I ended up getting all cleaned up and heading over smack bang on open at 10.
    Now being new to the whole scene I was feeling rather nervous about the whole thing. After a bit of nicotine and some gum to freshen myself, I wandered on over and was met with my first challenge.
    The door wouldn't open - Checking the time, now showing 10 past I thought OK I guess they're not open and was about to pack it in and head off. Of course not before noticing the worn out little doorbell.

Giving it a press, I waited nervously for any presence to show up at the door.
    And boy what a presence I was greeted with - This gorgeous beauty of an asian lady greeted me, wearing a tight dress and showing a tonne of cleavage.
    Stepping inside I thought maybe she's just the reception lady and that I would end up with someone less attractive. After a bit of chatting of whether I had a reservation, I ended up getting suckered from a 30 minute into a 45 for just over 1 pine.

To my surprise it turns out our lovely receptionist was also going to be the masseuse for today! We walk into the room and I end up asking straight away if there's any extras with the massage. She starts asking if I've been here before (no) and then we start talking business and what's on offer.
    We settle on just a good ol rub n tug for 2 pines and settle in for the massage.

She ends up taking her dress off and my god, I was expecting some bolt ons under that dress but was met by some masterpieces that almost looked natural! (Think D-E cup, here's a blurry pictitties.jpg)
    We get into the massage and it ends up being pretty damn good! She found some knots I wasn't even aware of and I'm not the kind of guy that enjoys a rough remedial massage so ended up loving it.
    As I'm relaxing and enjoying the experience, she starts to get a bit frisky (which was already agreed upon) and starts letting her hands wander around some sensitive areas. I imagine she was looking for a reaction to see if I was into a little butt play but I'm not keen on that so she continued on and started to tease for a short bit then ordered me to turn over and that's where the fun began!

Lathering her hands in the massage oil/lube she starts toying with me and pressing her entire body against me. The feeling of her soft squishy breasts gliding against me was so incredibly hot and couple that with her moaning and biting my ear!?
    Normally some of you would say you'd be close to exploding at the point, but no. I was just fucking rock hard, I needed to take control of this tight thing. I wanted her so badly at this point.

Alas she said no and that she didn't have any condoms so that was out of the question. Luckily she did take a fancy to me and my cock and told me that she wants to give me a BBBJ for an extra pine - Launching from the table I whip out the extra pine and take a quick rinse (The shower honestly needs a reno fyi) and back onto the table I go!
    Shortly after she starts going to town and making an absolute mess on my cock! Her tongue work was impeccable and was able to take a respectable length of my massive member. After continuing to eat me like her depended on it, she made me the offer of finishing in her mouth for another 2 pines - since I was already down 4 pines I said hell no! (and in hindsight, that was a good call since I got more the following visit for the same total!)

After that she stop's the BJ and pours some extra lube and starts slides herself up and down my cock, wrapping her tits around me and giving a nice little tit-fuck as a sweet bonus. Taking note of the time we found we've already gone over the 45 and need to wrap things up so she starts hammering away at my member, urging me to release all the pent up load she's caused over the past near hour.
    Let me tell you that she was not ready for it. Spurting away, I launched my troops skyhigh, wrapping some over her shoulder, the counter to the side, and onto the floor - the dream load if I say so myself, none of that weak dribble.

I was satiated, my hunger for sex, dissipated. All that remained was a mess and this gorgeous asian lady in awe of what just happened.
    Honestly I should've gone for the HJ first then massage. But all was done and time to clean myself up yet again.
    Now that the post nut clarity kicked in, the shower really did seem like it was just a laundry with a shower in it, but hey, I'll make do. She did end up making some rather unattractive throat clearing while I was showering but owell, she did me a huge favor.
    Lads I'm so sorry I didn't give a name earlier, and I hope some of you stumbled across this gem before her departure.

Visit 1 ended up taking way longer than I thought to write up (40 mins of typing wtf) so I'll come around with my 2nd FS encounter another time.
    Hope you enjoyed hearing about my 1st experience.
    Last edited by Orbital 380MM HE Barrage; 24-03-2024 at 03:46 PM. Reason: Added some spacing to make reading easier.
    ➡⬇⬆⬆⬅⬇⬇

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wish we could edit posts while they're pending mod approval.
    After posting the previous, I thought, 'Of course the boys want the fucking full story'.

So here's the full fuckin story!

After having a bit of a browse around for some massages I stumbled across you lot.
    And holy hell have I learnt a lot - Before here I never had second thoughts about massage places except for a few in the industrial kind of areas.
    Now it's like every store I see is almost guaranteed to be for us (the whole covered up entrances with tonnes of pictures to hide whoever goes in)

Anyways, after reading a bit about SDS I decided what the hell, lets see what kind of ladies they have since I'm so close to them.

1st visit:
    It was a nice sunny morning and my dick was leading the way today, after contemplating which store to go to I ended up getting all cleaned up and heading over smack bang on open at 10.
    Now being new to the whole scene I was feeling rather nervous about the whole thing. After a bit of nicotine and some gum to freshen myself, I wandered on over and was met with my first challenge.
    The door wouldn't open - Checking the time, now showing 10 past I thought OK I guess they're not open and was about to pack it in and head off. Of course not before noticing the worn out little doorbell.

Giving it a press, I waited nervously for any presence to show up at the door.
    And boy what a presence I was greeted with - This gorgeous beauty of an asian lady greeted me, wearing a tight dress and showing a tonne of cleavage.
    Stepping inside I thought maybe she's just the reception lady and that I would end up with someone less attractive. After a bit of chatting of whether I had a reservation, I ended up getting suckered from a 30 minute into a 45 for just over 1 pine.

To my surprise it turns out our lovely receptionist was also going to be the masseuse for today! We walk into the room and I end up asking straight away if there's any extras with the massage. She starts asking if I've been here before (no) and then we start talking business and what's on offer.
    We settle on just a good ol rub n tug for 2 pines and settle in for the massage.

She ends up taking her dress off and my god, I was expecting some bolt ons under that dress but was met by some masterpieces that almost looked natural! (Think D-E cup, here's a blurry pictitties.jpg)
    We get into the massage and it ends up being pretty damn good! She found some knots I wasn't even aware of and I'm not the kind of guy that enjoys a rough remedial massage so ended up loving it.
    As I'm relaxing and enjoying the experience, she starts to get a bit frisky (which was already agreed upon) and starts letting her hands wander around some sensitive areas. I imagine she was looking for a reaction to see if I was into a little butt play but I'm not keen on that so she continued on and started to tease for a short bit then ordered me to turn over and that's where the fun began!

Lathering her hands in the massage oil/lube she starts toying with me and pressing her entire body against me. The feeling of her soft squishy breasts gliding against me was so incredibly hot and couple that with her moaning and biting my ear!?
    Normally some of you would say you'd be close to exploding at the point, but no. I was just fucking rock hard, I needed to take control of this tight thing. I wanted her so badly at this point.

Alas she said no and that she didn't have any condoms so that was out of the question. Luckily she did take a fancy to me and my cock and told me that she wants to give me a BBBJ for an extra pine - Launching from the table I whip out the extra pine and take a quick rinse (The shower honestly needs a reno fyi) and back onto the table I go!
    Shortly after she starts going to town and making an absolute mess on my cock! Her tongue work was impeccable and was able to take a respectable length of my massive member. After continuing to eat me like her depended on it, she made me the offer of finishing in her mouth for another 2 pines - since I was already down 4 pines I said hell no! (and in hindsight, that was a good call since I got more the following visit for the same total!)

After that she stop's the BJ and pours some extra lube and starts slides herself up and down my cock, wrapping her tits around me and giving a nice little tit-fuck as a sweet bonus. Taking note of the time we found we've already gone over the 45 and need to wrap things up so she starts hammering away at my member, urging me to release all the pent up load she's caused over the past near hour.
    Let me tell you that she was not ready for it. Spurting away, I launched my troops skyhigh, wrapping some over her shoulder, the counter to the side, and onto the floor - the dream load if I say so myself, none of that weak dribble.

I was satiated, my hunger for sex, dissipated. All that remained was a mess and this gorgeous asian lady in awe of what just happened.
    Honestly I should've gone for the HJ first then massage. But all was done and time to clean myself up yet again.
    Now that the post nut clarity kicked in, the shower really did seem like it was just a laundry with a shower in it, but hey, I'll make do. She did end up making some rather unattractive throat clearing while I was showering but owell, she did me a huge favor.
    Lads I'm so sorry I didn't give a name earlier, and I hope some of you stumbled across this gem before her departure.

Visit 1 ended up taking way longer than I thought to write up (40 mins of typing wtf) so I'll come around with my 2nd FS encounter another time.
    Hope you enjoyed hearing about my 1st experience.
    Nice
    you sneaky dirty ratbag, took a photo :-P

Senior Member(無間使者)
    no sky is not the limit - sounds like you were aiming for Mars

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace01 View Post
    no sky is not the limit - sounds like you were aiming for Mars
    What a great story lol. Strangely , I can’t DM you for side info 🤦🏻*♂️

Senior Member(無間使者)
    haha great story telling and golden pic! Pitty you didn't get a frontal sneaky. Would love to see it. Do tell part 2 please!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123