I've seen Annie before, but it was not like this time. I didn't expect such a fantasy with Annie like this time, it's like the last punt of my life and I took the final fantasy, my last wish, I went to heaven.

Annie is young and pretty I knew that. She is not smoking hot like Miki nor super pretty like Shasha, she's a cute young teen girl. To be honest, I was hoping to see Shasha or Juny or Alisa but none were on roster so I decided to re-visit Annie and what a punt I had.

Somehow I walked into that room and Annie looked prettier than I remembered from last visit. She had more make-up on this time I think, nice longer hair perhaps. I was her last customer of that afternoon, so we were not so rushed by next booking. Maybe none of the previous guys did their job properly or I did so well this time.

We had some hug, kisses then shower together. She gave me a nice BBBJ in shower room, I haven't seen her for a long time, and have not punted as regularly as before, so I was determined to take this girl to heaven after receiving her BBBJ in shower.

On the bed, I asked to lie down first instead of giving me BJ, we had some chats easing it in and I gave her probably the longest kisses, boob sucking, DATY, fingering I've ever done to make sure she's fully on. She took it with full pleasure and maybe she came, her body reaction was like she came.

(I actually can't tell if a girl comes or not, maybe some experienced punters can tell me please)

I got her horny and on high before getting to sex, then she took her turn and gave me probably one of the very best BBBJ I've had. I've had plenty of great BJ before but somehow Annie gave me that perfect BJ. Maybe we were both so turned on and enjoyed the foreplay so much that the feeling were just out of this world. Perhaps the facts that I was her last customer of the day so we both didn't have to worry about Ginza receptionist bursting in spanking me "Out!". My dick was hard rock and so sensitive at the time, Annie's BJ just made me feel like I was at the edge all the time, you know that feeling.

Then dom on and we fucked like we were in heaven, a long great foreplay really helped. I tried my regular positions then blew my load inside her.
We had so much pleasure that the chat after sex was fun as well, it felt like there was so much connection (indeed we were connected down there for most of the time).
I didn't expect such a good session with Annie but I had one of the best sex of my life this time. Give the girl the best you can, then you'll get the best in return.