Page 25 of 42 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: Just to get 50 posts

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    The private forum was created during a time when rnt was under siege from councils and media outlets. Brothel buster was a company going around gathering Intel so councils could close down rnt shops, The Daily Smellograph would run "Dirty sex deviants near our schools!!!" Type headlines about massage shops. People became hesitant to post any details. The forum even got mentions in articles. Shops were getting raided often, near me after a few people had the opinion that nobody read the forums from councils 5 shops within a small radius were closed down. Maybe coincidence, but maybe not as the area was mentioned frequently.
    After a landmark case a few years ago the need for the private section waned as councils wouldn't win many of the cases, I'm not even sure brothel busters exists anymore, and so people started posting more massage reviews in the main forum again. Still useful for areas that are stringent in enforcing rules or for shops wanting to fly under the radar a bit.
    Hope that explains.

I explains many changes

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great discussion here

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    The private forum was created during a time when rnt was under siege from councils and media outlets. Brothel buster was a company going around gathering Intel so councils could close down rnt shops, The Daily Smellograph would run "Dirty sex deviants near our schools!!!" Type headlines about massage shops. People became hesitant to post any details. The forum even got mentions in articles. Shops were getting raided often, near me after a few people had the opinion that nobody read the forums from councils 5 shops within a small radius were closed down. Maybe coincidence, but maybe not as the area was mentioned frequently.
    After a landmark case a few years ago the need for the private section waned as councils wouldn't win many of the cases, I'm not even sure brothel busters exists anymore, and so people started posting more massage reviews in the main forum again. Still useful for areas that are stringent in enforcing rules or for shops wanting to fly under the radar a bit.
    Hope that explains.
    Yeah right, that's interesting.Never knew.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fook1 View Post
    It's just another section of the forum which is block off for people with under 50 posts. For RNT reviews.
    I've read there isn't much there as not much people post it it. But who knows.
    Is there another section? Where is this as you can see why I couldn’t?

Banned
    Hope that explains.
    Thanks bro. Good to know

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the info....

Were the these massage reviews locked away?

Is there a new massage review area returning

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    It is still utilised well enough, just I think too many guys expect it to be a goldmine of information.
    It's handy no doubt, but if you've built it up to be some kind of punting Mecca you may be a tad underwhelmed. I use it and it is a very handy source of info.

Jsmith8888
    Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sure thing. Sounds like a good plan

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It is still utilised well enough, just I think too many guys expect it to be a goldmine of information.
    It's handy no doubt, but if you've built it up to be some kind of punting Mecca you may be a tad underwhelmed. I use it and it is a very handy source of info.
    I"m just curious on some of the shops that exist that isn't too publicly known.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hello guys I am so bored!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Boy I’m going to work towards 50 the

Senior Member(無間使者)
    All I want is some big tiddy girls

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanishseeker View Post
    All I want is some big tiddy girls
    Good for you..............

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well on my journey now towards 50.

Also committing to writing regular reviews going forward.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    We all want a 50 here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yep.. but each post is a step closer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 25 of 42 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast