Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Nancy, Chinese, service gem

Name: Nancy

Height: 155cm

Face: Pretty

Body: Size 6, slim

Size B cup, natural

Cost: $230/hour, diamond

Drove down from the north, to 42 Gladesville again. For this price, there is no need to go to the city
    After this session, I realise that this place is perfect for me
    Big premises, so many rooms I need a guide to get out afterwards, and quality ladies for down to earth price

I rang beforehand, and was told about a lot of new ladies
    Lucy, Angel, Nancy, Helen and Sugar are some of the women available
    I had heard of a few of these already, on AUS99, and have no idea who to choose
    Decided to turn up, and try my luck
    Met a new man in charge, Gary, who like Simon before him, seems to be solid about customer service
    I suggest Helen, she had some good reviews on here, but unfortunately Helen is now taken

Gary suggests Nancy without delay. Now either a manager is just hopeful, or he is exactly right
    Gary was exactly right, as I was to see
    No reviews up for Nancy, so Im happy to take a chance

He takes me a fair way to one of the many nice room here. Big bedroom with mirror, ensuite and separate shower room. Amazing.

As I get changed, Nancy comes in, and as I as I enter the shower, she is saying hello, and soon joins me

I say from the start, that without doubt, Nancy is the best service lady I have met in 6 months if not more
    Need to say, that I dont visit the high end shops just yet, as I am away from the city
    So I am use to the value shops in the suburbs, and 42 G is the place

Nancy and I are both polite and cleaning each other down, what I first notice is that she wont let me lift an arm to greet her
    She wants to do everything for me. Treating me very kind and regal

Nancy is around 155cm, size 6, very slim, no tattoos, ponytail black hair.
    Pretty but not model looks like many of the others I have seen here
    Our session was sensational, her service was diamond all the way
    Nancy was unshaved down there, and she loves to do everything well.
    I may have met her before somewhere else, her service definitely like she has been working for a while
    Similar to ladies in the high price places I read, her shower play was attentive and fun, including BBBJ in shower
    Nancy was great service, and at the price I am truly impressed
    Her cat bath is professional, and something special
    She really kisses slowly and longingly, and really made it an artform. Kisses are memorable
    She didnt mind me going slow and then faster, and she loved every position equally

DFK, BBBJ, DATY, 69, the finish, all done with loving care and attention.
    To the end, she wouldnt let me lift an arm to do anything for her
    But at the end she let me, and I gave her a short slow gentle back massage as gratitude for a great 1 hour

With 5 minutes to go, she was still asking if I wanted massage, but by that time I was going for my shower. She joined me, and insisted she clean me with the soap and water. Nancy, you were great.

Walking out of our room, I was very satisfied that Nancy was a gem. I went back up to Gary and told him so
    Chemistry depends, but it was there with me. I was lucky man
    You are there to be spoiled. Can I say anything more?

Thanks for the after report Starz !

Always good to see you !
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Banned
    Sensational review Starz. Thank you. Lots of details about what sounds like a great session. Please write some more reviews when you have time.

And I agree with you about 42. If you live to the north-West, then you’ve got no reason to go as far as the city — unless you really want to try those shops (and you should try them BTW).

I’ve had 5 sessions at 42 this year — Sabrina, Selina, Coco, Alice, and Yuka. Every one of them would not be out of place in the big city shops.

And isn’t chemistry the best thing? Good on you. Well done.

Nancy service gem is here till late tonight!
    The sweetest girl you will meet!

The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good comment about 42G receptionist Gary. I've found him to be accurate, honest and he gets it that walk-ins become return customers (regulars) if you treat em well with no bullshit.