Thread: Shop review

Senior Member(無間使者)

Thumbs up Shop review

Decided to try this shop for the first time and was underwhelmed.

The rooms are very small, with hardly any room for the ML to move around the table. Partitioning is floor to ceiling but definitely not sound proof in any way. The partitioning is definitely an amateur job, probably done by the shop owner or a friend.
    While I was there one of the girls was entertaining a male friend in the next cubicle and if I could understand chinese I would have heard their entire conversation.
    Th ML I got was ok. The massage was not firm enough for my liking but overall an ok experience.
    Anyway, first and last visit to this shop as there are far better shops in Chatswood or Epping

I only visit Artarmon to hit up the chicken shop lol.

Oh and I started using a new mechanic in there

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex T Bear View Post
    Decided to try this shop for the first time and was underwhelmed.

The rooms are very small, with hardly any room for the ML to move around the table. Partitioning is floor to ceiling but definitely not sound proof in any way. The partitioning is definitely an amateur job, probably done by the shop owner or a friend.
    While I was there one of the girls was entertaining a male friend in the next cubicle and if I could understand chinese I would have heard their entire conversation.
    Th ML I got was ok. The massage was not firm enough for my liking but overall an ok experience.
    Anyway, first and last visit to this shop as there are far better shops in Chatswood or Epping
    Hey Alex, any recommendations for Chatswood? I haven't had much joy there

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There’s a newish Thai shop on Help street, opposite the old Oriana Spa, no 3/6. The decor is new and professionally done.
    I don’t know any of the ML’s though but give it a try

Jason456
    Sometimes eavesdropping is fun I guess...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Always thinking pay a visit to this shop. Thanks for your report

Banned
    Dear Alex:
    Thank you for your feedback, we are sorry for your lack of satisfactory service.
    Now the in-store facilities have been fully improved, there will be no more problems you are worried about, there are three different masseurs every day,
    hoping to see you again, we will let you change your mind!

Senior Member(無間使者)

84a Artarmon

Quote Originally Posted by IBMPC View Post
    Always thinking pay a visit to this shop. Thanks for your report
    Hey mate,

try the place up the road. Went there today and it was amazing. I have posted a review, just waiting for it to come online, pending mods.