Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Top NURU Massage available in chatswood don’t miss out call me booking 0416239388

Banned
    Angela
    24yo Chinese. sex lady, C cup, 167 cm, Absolutely gorgeous FACE, SWEET GIRL.GOOD COMPANY.
    I m very enjoy the thrill of meeting and taking a New lever .
    I love the excitement of first welcome you, undressing your naked body, me Undressing sexy for you, I love you to see & enjoy my shapely naked Body and shower with you .
    Amazing service, you won’t be disappointed, juicy pussy! She provides erotic massage or Nuru massage, and full service. She has magic fingers.0416239388
    IMG_2422.jpgIMG_2424.jpg

Banned

Cool sex gorgeous available today and real pic NURU MASSAGE now don’t miss out 0416239388

Angela
    24yo Chinese. sex lady, C cup, 167 cm, Absolutely gorgeous FACE, SWEET GIRL.GOOD COMPANY.
    I m very enjoy the thrill of meeting and taking a New lever .
    I love the excitement of first welcome you, undressing your naked body, me Undressing sexy for you, I love you to see & enjoy my shapely naked Body and shower with you .
    Amazing service, you won’t be disappointed, juicy pussy! She provides erotic massage or Nuru massage, and full service. She has magic fingers.0416239388
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned
    Kitty
    Absolutely gorgeous,
    Kitty-, GOOD ENGLISH ,from Singapore 22yo! Univeristy student ! Darling come try my top service….. i can shower with you and please you like king. 171cm. Cup C ! size 8 , long lovely legs. very sweet and sexy. she will shower together with you . She’s active and cute! top model price! She can speaks mandarin / Engilsh.
    experience erotic masseuse, playful, no doubt great company, smooth skin. TOP MODEL
    Working : Friday/ Saturday
    IMG_2339.jpgIMG_2338.jpg

Banned
    Kitty
    Absolutely gorgeous,
    Kitty-, GOOD ENGLISH ,from Singapore 22yo! Univeristy student ! Darling come try my top service….. i can shower with you and please you like king. 171cm. Cup C ! size 8 , long lovely legs. very sweet and sexy. she will shower together with you . She’s active and cute! top model price! She can speaks mandarin / Engilsh.
    experience erotic masseuse, playful, no doubt great company, smooth skin. TOP MODEL
    Working : Friday/ Saturday
    IMG_2338.jpgIMG_2339.jpg

Banned
    Dani
    Latina girl Dani is a busty GG cup, 167cm. size 8. slender curvy latino /eurasian beauty with the magic touch . Top masseuse for erotic massage -nuru massage with spanish n professional massage too .. (Extra’s negotiable )…. Satisfaction guaranteed with a big smile on your face ..Nuru massage(extra$80 )and Spanish (Extra $40) and 041623938 in Sydney Chatswood WORKING WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY ONLY!.
    WORKING : WEDNESDAY/ THURSDAY / SATURDAY ONLY . TOP MODEL
    IMG_2400.jpgIMG_2113.jpg

Banned
    Dani
    Latina girl Dani is a busty GG cup, 167cm. size 8. slender curvy latino /eurasian beauty with the magic touch . Top masseuse for erotic massage -nuru massage with spanish n professional massage too .. (Extra’s negotiable )…. Satisfaction guaranteed with a big smile on your face ..Nuru massage(extra$80 )and Spanish (Extra $40) and 041623938 in Sydney Chatswood WORKING WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY ONLY!.
    IMG_2113.jpgIMG_2111.jpg

Banned
    Dani
    IMG_2400.jpgIMG_2113.jpg

Banned

sex gorgeous available today and real pic NURU MASSAGE now don’t miss out 0416239388

Daisy
    Daisy { PORTUGUESE MIX H K } 22 yo C CUP,cute/sweet/lovely girl. size 8 , 159 CM. An attractive/ big eye. she was sweet lovely girl ,don’t miss out. she will shower together. Good company, Beautiful face ,SHE HAVE BIG BOTTOM /smooth skin.very sweet and sexy .TOP erotic masseuse and Nuru massage .

Banned

sex gorgeous available today and real pic NURU MASSAGE now don’t miss out 0416239388

Apple
    Very Young girl, busty girl.
    working in Chatswood now. ✔️ D cup, size 6, beautiful gorgeous,sweet happy girl, 22yo . 169 cm, from singapore good english, she will shower together with, Erotic massage in luxurious environment . TOP erotic massage or Nuru massage ☎️, top service,NO DISAPPOINTMENT.Nuru massage(extra$80 )and Spanish (Extra $40) and 041623938 in Sydney Chatswood WORKING WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY ONLY!. ON HOILDAY

Banned

sex gorgeous top NURU massage available for you dont miss out pro masseuse in Chatswood

new girl Annie 26 yo gorgeous www.fantasymassage.com.au or call me 0416239388

Banned

sex sex gorgeous available today and real pic NURU MASSAGE now don’t miss out 0416239388

Quote Originally Posted by crystal chen View Post
    Apple
    Very Young girl, busty girl.
    working in Chatswood now. ✔️ D cup, size 6, beautiful gorgeous,sweet happy girl, 22yo . 169 cm, from singapore good english, she will shower together with, Erotic massage in luxurious environment . TOP erotic massage or Nuru massage ☎️, top service,NO DISAPPOINTMENT.Nuru massage(extra$80 )and Spanish (Extra $40) and 041623938 in Sydney Chatswood WORKING WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY ONLY!. ON HOILDAY
    Daisy
    Daisy { PORTUGUESE MIX H K } 22 yo C CUP,cute/sweet/lovely girl. size 8 , 159 CM. An attractive/ big eye. she was sweet lovely girl ,don’t miss out. she will shower together. Good company, Beautiful face ,SHE HAVE BIG BOTTOM /smooth skin.very sweet and sexy .TOP erotic masseuse and Nuru massage .

Banned

sex sex gorgeous available today and real pic NURU MASSAGE now don’t miss out 0416239388

Daisy
    Miki
    Miki 28 year old. Japan mix Hong Kong, 161cm, c cup ,sensual touch/magic fingers.
    I am a fun, happy girl who is Very Excited by the sight of your manhood and it makes my Tight cat Very wet 
    You will be aroused by the feel of my soft skin & lips on your Body,
    My soft soft hands rubbing your heavy balls as your Manhood Grows in my mouth. I m high Class Girl who enjoys pleasuring and satisfying her men.
    Absolutely gorgeous, experience erotic masseuse, playful, no doubt great company, olive smooth skin.
    Working MONDY to FRIDAY 10am to 7pm only!!

Banned

Miki
    Miki 28 year old. Japan mix Hong Kong, 161cm, c cup ,sensual touch/magic fingers.
    I am a fun, happy girl who is Very Excited by the sight of your manhood and it makes my Tight cat Very wet 
    You will be aroused by the feel of my soft skin & lips on your Body,
    My soft soft hands rubbing your heavy balls as your Manhood Grows in my mouth. I m high Class Girl who enjoys pleasuring and satisfying her men.
    Absolutely gorgeous, experience erotic masseuse, playful, no doubt great company, olive smooth skin.
    Working MONDY to FRIDAY 10am to 7pm only!!
    Sammy
    💋😘👍Sammy – Sexy Venus. Eurasian, 165cm, Size 8, GG cup, angel face and devil body. She will bring you to paradise!
    Without a doubt, she is an attractive professional model, well travelled, fluent English and first class service, professional masseuse, silky skin. She is exceptionally open minded, keen for adventure and inventive in her entertainment.
    She provides erotic massage or Nuru massage (Extra $80) and Spanish (Extra $40) – WORKING WEDNESDAY / THURSDAY/ SATURDAY ONLY.
    Contact Us

Banned

Cool sex gorgeous available today and real pic NURU MASSAGE now don’t miss out 0416239388

Sammy
    Sammy – Sexy Venus. Eurasian, 165cm, Size 8, GG cup, angel face and devil body. She will bring you to paradise!
    Without a doubt, she is an attractive professional model, well travelled, fluent English and first class service, professional masseuse, silky skin. She is exceptionally open minded, keen for adventure and inventive in her entertainment.
    She provides erotic massage or Nuru massage (Extra $80) and Spanish (Extra $40) – WORKING WEDNESDAY / THURSDAY/ SATURDAY ONLY.
    Contact Us
    Dani

Banned

Dani
    Daisy

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415