Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lucky - busty, fun, great attitude. Orgasmic. 2-2 draw.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Lucky - busty, fun, great attitude. Orgasmic. 2-2 draw.

Why a 2-2 draw I hear you ask ?

Two orgasms for her and amazingly two for me. I am a one shot man so good work Lucky !

Was on my way to the airport today so decided to leave the office early and visit 244 Oxford St Paddington

There were 4 very nice, busty girls in the line up but Lucky caught my attention due to her smile, nice hug at the intro and her sexy chest and body. Shane and Angela the owners said that customer feedback on Lucky in the room was good so I chose her as that is what I look for. Good attitude and service.

Lucky would be late 30’s, large natural C or D cup breasts, slightly fuller figured (cuddly not fat), an attractive face, long hair, good sexy arse and top personality. She had an amazing attitude and was fun and busy in the room, always aiming to please.

I put on some music, we showered together and she washed me and then went down on her knees to give me a nice bbbj in the shower with some tackle sucking action.

Onto the bed and Lucky is immediately into DFK and giving my body very attentive service. Lots of touching, gentle and sexy and some nice cock stroking getting me good and hard. She is kneeling facing me and as we kiss I explore her naked body and like what I see and feel. Very soft skin, firm but meaty in all the right places and her large natural breasts sway in the breeze as she moves around my body. I play with those breasts constantly for the whole hour. They are perfect tits.

She gives me a slow and sensual bbbj. No rush, just licking, sucking, ball action, eye contact. Very good. I reach around and her pussy is nice and wet so I flip her around into doggie and eat out her cunt from behind.

On with a dom and she is a great fuck. Try a few positions and as I fuck her she starts to masturbate herself which gets me more horny. Doggie with Lucky is great as she arches her back, beautiful long hair flowing over her back, big tits swaying underneath which I keep reaching down to play with as I fuck her from behind. She lowers herself to be flat on the bed, I pump her from behind whilst she goes to work on her clit with her right hand, she cums as I fuck her and I blow my load a few seconds later.

Lucky speaks good English and she then proceeds to tell me that girls need to orgasm often for some release, if not they get cranky. LOL.

We rest for a bit and I ask if I can make her cum again from DATY. She tells me that she prefers that I rub her clit to make her cum so without hesitation, that is what we do. I am loving this. It is not often that a girl that you have never met before will feel comfortable to be masturbated to two orgasms but Lucky is that girl. I must admit, clit rubbing is not my speciality, DATY is, so I start off slow as she lies back, eyes closed, playing with her boobs. She gets excited pretty quickly and I up the tempo. She is getting squirmy and her pussy is very wet but I am not sure if I am touching her in exactly the right way to get her off so I get her hand, move it towards her pussy and ask her to finish herself off.

Most girls will stop at this stage as they don't want to whack themselves off in front of a stranger but Lucky grabs my soft cock, lies on her back, turns her head to the side and starts sucking me. I play with her breasts and slowly suck her nipples whilst she whacks herself off and as she gets closer to orgasm she asks me to bite hard on her nipples. I don't ever bite nipples but she says to me "bite harder" so there I am, cock now hard and fucking her mouth, my mouth biting hard on her nipples and her masturbating herself until she has a really loud orgasm, shouting the house down.

As I have only cum a few minutes ago she is desperately trying for CIM from me as she gets close to that second orgasm but that won't work for me so I kneel next to her, bite hard on her nipples and wank myself off so that when she cums, I shoot out my second load over her chest. As a finale, I lick my spunk off and swallow it down which she laughs hysterically at. Not sure if many punters do that as the girls normally look surprised / disgusted or somewhere in between.

We have a nice chat and I tell Lucky that she gives great service, has a 100% attitude and that I loved making love with her. Which is all true.

Lucky is a great girl who is lots and lots of fun in the room and she loves orgasms too. I have to give her 10 out of 10. A faultless performance.

2-2 draw.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

BC great review she is a fun girl

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Whatta good session ....

We are Lucky excuse the pun Lucky is here today

Lucky will be back fixing those tired bodies on tuesday

Shop Owner
    Lucky is our Number 1 massage girl

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    I saw Lucky today at Paddington. If you want to fuck a naturally big busty girl who really seems to enjoy sex, cums like a train, is a fun girl to be with in the room with lots of laughs and giggles then you should try Lucky.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

If you want a great fuck get in to Lucky on Australia Day

Shop Owner
    she is really hungry today
    Bliss Massage
    Where all your desires cum true
    244 Oxford Street
    Paddington
    WeChat: city girls in &out
    WeChat A0450754244
    244paddington.com.au
    http://244paddington.com.au/roster-2/

Shop Owner
    Back Tuesday this girl is very very good in the room
    Bliss Massage
    244 Oxford Street
    Paddington
    WeChat A0450754244
    244paddington.com.au

New photo of lucky

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I am honestly surprised you didn't push your... chances and go for the pun in this AR.

Shop Owner
    Lucky if you want great sex and fun at the same time Lucky is your girl
    She is also a great cook!!!!!
    Bliss Massage
    244 Oxford Street
    Paddington
    WeChat A0450754244
    244paddington.com.au

Lucky is such a sweet fucky