Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: chatswood NURU massage with top model top service, no doubt call ask more discount 0416239388

Banned

Cool sex gorgeous available today and real pic NURU MASSAGE now don’t miss out 0416239388

Daisy
    Daisy { PORTUGUESE MIX H K } 22 yo C CUP,cute/sweet/lovely girl. size 8 , 159 CM. An attractive/ big eye. she was sweet lovely girl ,don’t miss out. she will shower together. Good company, Beautiful face ,SHE HAVE BIG BOTTOM /smooth skin.very sweet and sexy .TOP erotic masseuse and Nuru massage .
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned
    Kitty
    Absolutely gorgeous,
    Kitty-, GOOD ENGLISH ,from Singapore 22yo! Univeristy student ! Darling come try my top service….. i can shower with you and please you like king. 171cm. Cup C ! size 8 , long lovely legs. very sweet and sexy. she will shower together with you . She’s active and cute! top model price! She can speaks mandarin / Engilsh.
    experience erotic masseuse, playful, no doubt great company, smooth skin. TOP MODEL
    Working : Friday/ Saturday
    IMG_2338.jpgIMG_2339.jpg

Banned
    Kitty
    Absolutely gorgeous,
    Kitty-, GOOD ENGLISH ,from Singapore 22yo! Univeristy student ! Darling come try my top service….. i can shower with you and please you like king. 171cm. Cup C ! size 8 , long lovely legs. very sweet and sexy. she will shower together with you . She’s active and cute! top model price! She can speaks mandarin / Engilsh.
    experience erotic masseuse, playful, no doubt great company, smooth skin. TOP MODEL
    IMG_2338.jpgIMG_2339.jpg

Banned
    Kitty
    Absolutely gorgeous,
    IMG_2338.jpgIMG_2339.jpg

Banned
    Kitty
    Absolutely gorgeous,
    IMG_2338.jpgIMG_2339.jpg

Banned
    Kitty
    Absolutely gorgeous,
    IMG_2338.jpgIMG_2339.jpg

Banned
    Kitty
    Absolutely gorgeous,
    IMG_2338.jpgIMG_2339.jpg

Banned
    Kitty
    Absolutely gorgeous,
    IMG_2338.jpgIMG_2339.jpg

Banned
    Kitty
    Absolutely gorgeous,
    IMG_1665.jpgIMG_1666.jpg

Banned
    Kitty
    Absolutely gorgeous,
    IMG_1666.jpgIMG_1665.jpg

Banned
    Kitty
    Absolutely gorgeous,
    IMG_2338.jpgIMG_2339.jpg

Banned

sex gorgeous available today and real pic NURU MASSAGE now don’t miss out 0416239388

Quote Originally Posted by crystal chen View Post
    Kitty
    Absolutely gorgeous,
    IMG_2338.jpgIMG_2339.jpg
    Dani
    Latina girl Dani is a busty GG cup, 167cm. size 8. slender curvy latino /eurasian beauty with the magic touch . Top masseuse for erotic massage -nuru massage with spanish n professional massage too .. (Extra’s negotiable )…. Satisfaction guaranteed with a big smile on your face ..Nuru massage(extra$80 )and Spanish (Extra $40) and 041623938 in Sydney Chatswood WORKING WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY ONLY!.
    WORKING : WEDNESDAY/ THURSDAY / SATURDAY ONLY . TOP MODEL
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned
    shelly
    📍SEXY YOUNG GORGEOUS~ 🌸 ⭐️ 22 year old. Professional masseuse, C cup. Chinese, size 8, 165 cm , 26 yo, she is an attractive model very gorgeous ,my personal real picture with my beautiful face here for you guy, white pearl smooth skin, cute and sex, ABSOLUTELY Gorgeous. very playful ,STUDENT . First class service with magic fingers. TOP MODEL. 🍯 hope see you guy very soon
    WORKING : only on Friday/ Tuesday.
    IMG_2446.jpgIMG_2441.jpg

Banned
    shelly
    📍SEXY YOUNG GORGEOUS~ 🌸 ⭐️ 22 year old. Professional masseuse, C cup. Chinese, size 8, 165 cm , 26 yo, she is an attractive model very gorgeous ,my personal real picture with my beautiful face here for you guy, white pearl smooth skin, cute and sex, ABSOLUTELY Gorgeous. very playful ,STUDENT . First class service with magic fingers. TOP MODEL. 🍯 hope see you guy very soon
    IMG_2441.jpgIMG_2446.jpg

Banned
    shelly
    IMG_2441.jpgIMG_2446.jpg

Banned
    shelly
    IMG_2441.jpgIMG_2446.jpg

Banned
    shelly
    IMG_2446.jpgIMG_2441.jpg

Banned
    Dani
    Latina girl Dani is a busty GG cup, 167cm. size 8. slender curvy latino /eurasian beauty with the magic touch . Top masseuse for erotic massage -nuru massage with spanish n professional massage too .. (Extra’s negotiable )…. Satisfaction guaranteed with a big smile on your face ..Nuru massage(extra$80 )and Spanish (Extra $40) and 041623938 in Sydney Chatswood WORKING WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY ONLY!.
    IMG_2111.jpgIMG_2113.jpg

Banned
    Dani
    IMG_2113.jpgIMG_2111.jpg

Banned
    Dani
    IMG_2113.jpgIMG_2111.jpg

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast