Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: chatswood NURU massage with top model top service, no doubt call ask more discount 0416239388

Banned
    Dani
    Latina girl Dani is a busty GG cup, 167cm. size 8. slender curvy latino /eurasian beauty with the magic touch . Top masseuse for erotic massage -nuru massage with spanish n professional massage too .. (Extra’s negotiable )…. Satisfaction guaranteed with a big smile on your face ..Nuru massage(extra$80 )and Spanish (Extra $40) and 041623938 in Sydney Chatswood WORKING WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY ONLY!.
    WORKING : WEDNESDAY/ THURSDAY / SATURDAY ONLY . TOP MODEL
    IMG_2114.jpgIMG_2115.jpg

Banned
    Dani
    Latina girl Dani is a busty GG cup, 167cm. size 8. slender curvy latino /eurasian beauty with the magic touch . Top masseuse for erotic massage -nuru massage with spanish n professional massage too .. (Extra’s negotiable )…. Satisfaction guaranteed with a big smile on your face ..Nuru massage(extra$80 )and Spanish (Extra $40) and 041623938 in Sydney Chatswood WORKING WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY ONLY!.
    IMG_2111.jpgIMG_2113.jpg

Banned
    Dani
    IMG_2114.jpgIMG_2113.jpg

Banned

Cool sex gorgeous available today and real pic NURU MASSAGE now don’t miss out 0416239388

Quote Originally Posted by crystal chen View Post
    Dani
    IMG_2114.jpgIMG_2113.jpg
    Kitty
    Absolutely gorgeous,
    Kitty-, GOOD ENGLISH ,from Singapore 24 year old! size 8-10. Univeristy student ! Darling come try my top service….. i can make you very happy and please you like king. 170cm. Cup C ! size 8 , long lovely legs. very sweet and sexy. she will shower together with you . She’s active and cute! She can speaks mandarin / Engilsh.
    experience erotic masseuse, playful, no doubt great company, smooth skin. SHE HAVE NICE LONG LEGS
    TOP MODEL
    Working : Saturday
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned

Cool sex gorgeous available today and real pic NURU MASSAGE now don’t miss out 0416239388

Sandy
    Very Young girl. 18 year old Chinese. sex lady, B cup, 157 cm, Absolutely gorgeous FACE, SWEET GIRL.GOOD COMPANY.
    I m very enjoy the thrill of meeting and taking a New lever .
    I love the excitement of first welcome you, undressing your naked body, me Undressing sexy for you, I love you to see & enjoy my shapely naked Body and shower with you .
    Amazing service, you won’t be disappointed, juicy pussy! She provides erotic massage or Nuru massage, and full service. She has small slim body and pussy
    top model
    Working : working on Monday/ Wednesday/ Friday. sometime Saturday

Banned

[QUOTE=crystal chen;1414705]Sandy
    Very Young girl. 18 year old Chinese. sex lady, B cup, 157 cm, Absolutely gorgeous FACE, SWEET GIRL.GOOD COMPANY.
    I love the excitement of first welcome you, undressing your naked body, me Undressing sexy for you, I love you to see & enjoy my shapely naked Body and shower with you .
    Amazing service, you won’t be disappointed, juicy pussy! She provides erotic massage or Nuru massage, and full service. She has small slim body and pussy
    top model
    Working : working on Monday/ Wednesday/ Friday. sometime Saturday[/QUOT

TINA
    CHINESE 26year old, CC CUP 165CM. magic fingers. smooth skin. SYDNEY TOP MASSEUSE. 🍯🐛erotic masseuse / Nuru massage (Extra $80)(Extra $40. Enjoy her wonderful service. My Dear Gorgeous men,can believe I understand &Deliver your wildest passionate needs & Desires! I love for Us Both to REACH & ENJOY THIS TOGETHER COMPLETELY!!!! I am A girl For FUN, please & BEAUTIFUL MEMORY!!!!
    I DO FULL SERVICE AND MASSAGE
    Top model

Banned

www.fantasymassage.com.au
    4 young gegorous here call 0416 239 388

Banned
    www.fantasymassage.com.au
    4 young gegorous here call 0416 239 388
    www.fantasymassage.com.au or call 0416239388

Banned
    www.fantasymassage.com.au or call 0416239388
    sex & hot young girls available ATTACH=CONFIG]59284[/ATTACH]sandy.jpg

Banned
    Sandy
    top model
    sandy.jpgsandy1.jpg

Banned
    Sandy
    top model
    sandy.jpgsandy1.jpg

Banned
    Sandy
    top model
    sandy.jpgsandy1.jpg

Banned
    Sandy
    top model
    sandy.jpgsandy1.jpg

Banned
    Tiffany
    TIFFANY — 21yo sweet young girl- from China, cc cup, size 8. Very Lovely, smooth skin, pretty face, hot erotic, wet pussy , good company,good English,new in town, she provides body to body massage and full service too. Hope we can have fun together.Amazing service for you.

WORK :FRIDAY/ SATURDAY
    tiffany 1.jpgtiffany 1.jpg

Banned
    Tiffany
    TIFFANY — 21yo sweet young girl- from China, cc cup, size 8. Very Lovely, smooth skin, pretty face, hot erotic, wet pussy , good company,good English,new in town, she provides body to body massage and full service too. Hope we can have fun together.Amazing service for you.

tiffany 1.jpg

Banned

Cool sex young gorgeous all real pic call me now 0416239388 in chatswood

Tiffany

tiffany 1.jpg
    LuLu
    23 year old.chinese, she got attractive chinese small eye. 169cm. Cup C ! size 6-8 , . very sweet and sexy gorgeous.
    With my pleasant smile , Enchanting company, my LOVING hands and Breasts to massage you, you will already feel Happiness, Relaxed & Masculine!!❤❤❤❤
    When you take My sweet Cat pocket Completely, Then you Will Be the MASTER OF ME , Your sex princess!! I will shower together with you,hot erotic massage. well travelled, fluent English . playful

Top model

WORKING: (Monday/Wedneday/Friday -5PM TO 10 PM) Saturday all day

Banned
    Sandy

top model

Banned
    Adult Massage Chatswood – Chatswood – North Sydney Location: Chatswood (5 minute walk from train station), near North Sydney
    Operating Hours: In/out-call 10:00am-10pm 7 Days/Week including Public
    (HAPPY HOUR EVERY DAY 5PM TO 8PM ONLY – 10% OFF)

Banned
    Sandy

top model

Banned
    Daisy

{ PORTUGUESE MIX H K } 22 yo C CUP,cute/sweet/lovely girl. size 8 , 159 CM. An attractive/ GREEN eye. she was sweet lovely girl ,don’t miss out. she will shower together. I enjoy sex very much.Good company, Beautiful face ,SHE HAVE BIG BOTTOM /smooth skin. Very sweet and sexy .TOP erotic masseuse and Nuru massage . working MONDAY/ TUESDAY/SUNDAY.
    LuLu
    23 year old.chinese, she got attractive chinese small eye. 169cm. Cup C ! size 6-8 , . very sweet and sexy gorgeous.
    With my pleasant smile , Enchanting company, my LOVING hands and Breasts to massage you, you will already feel Happiness, Relaxed & Masculine!!❤❤❤❤
    When you take My sweet Cat pocket Completely, Then you Will Be the MASTER OF ME , Your sex princess!! I will shower together with you,hot erotic massage. well travelled, fluent English . playful

Top model

WORKING: (Monday/Wedneday/Friday -5PM TO 10 PM)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast