Date of Visit : Thursday, 14th December 2017

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : n/a

Hours of Business : n/a

Rates : $40 for 30 mins, $130 for extras

Size/shape : short, bit chubby body, almond shape face, smiles a lot

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : Massage + extras

Value for money/recommend? : No

I’ll start by saying something positive. I’ve been to DIVA once before and saw Emma and I left a very happy customer.

I’d hoped to see Emma again today, but she was off sick.

Today I Spent 30 minutes with Nana and I left DIVA bitterly disappointed.

$170 lighter in the wallet and not able to cum because of a very robotic service.

I hate doing negative reviews but I feel
    the business should know this.

I start by saying Nana looks hot in her photos on the website, so does amanda, but in person I would say they’re both quite average. I was recommended Amanda for Spanish but after the walk in I went with Nana as her boobs looked really good! Unfortunately her tight black dress was deceiving. Her boobs weren’t what I had in mind.

Nana asked for $100 for all extras. I thought that was a LOT of money, but she pleaded with me to say I would be happy with it. So I agreed and paid.

We both derobed, I jumped on the table and she moved straight to part 2 which I’m happy with, part 1 I find boring most the time.

Nana started with Spanish, it was OK. But given her boobs are quite small and not plump, you really couldn’t feel much. Plus her technique was so robotic with little fake moans the whole time. She didn’t adjust her technique at all. It’s almost as if she’s doing a job and ticking the boxes as opposed to really trying to get you off. I managed to get a little bit hard at one stage by closing my eyes.

Nana did other things during her service but again it was robotic. And there was no force. I couldn’t feel anything enough to turn me on. It didn’t help that the smell in the room was a little sweaty.

There was also no force with her HJ. So I literally could not get hard enough to cum.

After 30 minutes we gave up. I asked her to wank me harder but she doesn’t know much English. So it’s very hard to communicate.

Her HJ was so light and robotic. This is the first time in my life I’ve never cum from an rnt session.

Nana to her defence apologised profusely. I’ve never had a girl say sorry so many times at the end of a session. I graciously smiled but inside was very disappointed.

When I left , I wanted to tell management but all the girls were there including Nana and I just didn’t have the heart or time to explain what had happened.

At this stage I don’t want to return to diva: i wasted $170.

Sometimes in punting you win. Sometimes you lose. To the shops defence they did recommend Amanda for Spanish but I went with nana. So maybe Amanda would have been a better experience, but again she didn’t look as in her photos.

I think more accurate photos would be better. And I think the shop should train nana in her techniques better. She needs to use more strength and vary her technique. And not use fake moans. That stuff is amateur.

Compared to emma this service was world’s apart. I would recommend Emma at diva any day.

MrSeven

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    All their photos look professionally done. So all look good in them. For me it's a little bit suspicious. Never been there , for no real Intel so i don't really know if the pictures are real or not.

Emma is on a league of her own !!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Rule of thumb - if it looks too good to be true, it’s usually too good to be true.

Banned
    Thanks for your truthful AR MrSeven. Everyone can learn from your experience, including the girl and the shop.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSeven View Post
    Nana.... happy girl, but robotic service and not my type looks wise
    Person's Name : Nana

Establishment : Diva on Sussex , 2/392 Sussex St Haymarket

Date of Visit : Thursday, 14th December 2017

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : n/a

Hours of Business : n/a

Rates : $40 for 30 mins, $130 for extras

Size/shape : short, bit chubby body, almond shape face, smiles a lot

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : Massage + extras

Value for money/recommend? : No

I’ll start by saying something positive. I’ve been to DIVA once before and saw Emma and I left a very happy customer.

I’d hoped to see Emma again today, but she was off sick.

Today I Spent 30 minutes with Nana and I left DIVA bitterly disappointed.

$170 lighter in the wallet and not able to cum because of a very robotic service.

I hate doing negative reviews but I feel
    the business should know this.

I start by saying Nana looks hot in her photos on the website, so does amanda, but in person I would say they’re both quite average. I was recommended Amanda for Spanish but after the walk in I went with Nana as her boobs looked really good! Unfortunately her tight black dress was deceiving. Her boobs weren’t what I had in mind.

Nana asked for $100 for all extras. I thought that was a LOT of money, but she pleaded with me to say I would be happy with it. So I agreed and paid.

We both derobed, I jumped on the table and she moved straight to part 2 which I’m happy with, part 1 I find boring most the time.

Nana started with Spanish, it was OK. But given her boobs are quite small and not plump, you really couldn’t feel much. Plus her technique was so robotic with little fake moans the whole time. She didn’t adjust her technique at all. It’s almost as if she’s doing a job and ticking the boxes as opposed to really trying to get you off. I managed to get a little bit hard at one stage by closing my eyes.

Nana did other things during her service but again it was robotic. And there was no force. I couldn’t feel anything enough to turn me on. It didn’t help that the smell in the room was a little sweaty.

There was also no force with her HJ. So I literally could not get hard enough to cum.

After 30 minutes we gave up. I asked her to wank me harder but she doesn’t know much English. So it’s very hard to communicate.

Her HJ was so light and robotic. This is the first time in my life I’ve never cum from an rnt session.

Nana to her defence apologised profusely. I’ve never had a girl say sorry so many times at the end of a session. I graciously smiled but inside was very disappointed.

When I left , I wanted to tell management but all the girls were there including Nana and I just didn’t have the heart or time to explain what had happened.

At this stage I don’t want to return to diva: i wasted $170.

Sometimes in punting you win. Sometimes you lose. To the shops defence they did recommend Amanda for Spanish but I went with nana. So maybe Amanda would have been a better experience, but again she didn’t look as in her photos.

I think more accurate photos would be better. And I think the shop should train nana in her techniques better. She needs to use more strength and vary her technique. And not use fake moans. That stuff is amateur.

Compared to emma this service was world’s apart. I would recommend Emma at diva any day.

MrSeven

Hi there Seven,

You said you paid $130 for all extras in a 30 min RnT session, that's a big fat tip for 30 min even you skipped part 1.

Without going into too many details yourself , I assume you didn't even get BJ or FS from your $130? Or did you ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sounds like an absolute fleecing if no fs or bj was involved.

Thanks for the review I’ve been tempted to book her

Hi bros,

I usually do a bit of research on this forum before I commit to a punt so I make “calculated” punts.

There were some good sounding comments about Nana. So maybe it’s a case of YMMV. Also of course we all have different tastes in girls. I think the fact she wasn’t my type added to me not getting aroused and being unable to climax.

X11 bro, the photos are very professional and yes that can be something to be wary of. Although Ginza’s photos I find are quite accurate. I like ruby kiss’s approach too where the photos are very accurate and just simple photos to match the girl.

Speechwriter bro, thanks for your comments and support. I have been condemned in the past for writing honest reviews by shops. It’s hard, I don’t mean to cause harm to a shop, but at the same time I think other brothers should be warned so they can make an informed decision. But ultimately I support the brotherhood and don’t want other bro’s to waste their money or have bad experiences.

hi ahlungor, i wouldn’t wanna give too much away but she basically offered me everything except FS for $130. I remember hesitating at the time, and in hindsight should’ve said no. But the idiot in me agreed.

Critical Brain mass, maybe it’s worth visiting the shop and meeting the girls in a line up style first before booking. I don’t need think diva is a bad shop, I just think nana was the wrong ml for me.

Brothers, let me stress too, I am not an easy guy to get off and I do take longer than the average guy. Reason being my manhood is quite desensitised. Hence why I enjoy deepthroat so much because the sensation is so strong. So when it comes to WL’s or ML’s, it’s a bit harder for me personally to find one who can get me off. Nana needed to give a much much firmer grip and much much stronger suck. That would’ve helped.

Mrseven

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    MrSeven, your honesty regarding tyour above comment is very much appreciated.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It’s true, sometimes u win, sometimes u lose. Why it’s called punting

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah I wouldn't go back to seeing Nana again either. You definitely paid too much for tips though.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    She is a nice girl from Hunan. Give a very good massage. Service can't be faulted. all extras are available but price is too high. Only issues are her body and face aren't my type. Great tits though. Pic is 80% fake imo. Will return to see her if no other better options.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    130 tips is way too much

Senior Member(無間使者)
    130 maybe better go to FS shops....

Tried Nana when her pics first went up. (Judging by that photo - who wouldn't right??)

Yeah, not the same girl (either that or I got the old bait and switch :| )
    - agree, bit chubby, poor technique and very mechanical.

Appreciate the legit comments/review Mr7

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think I saw Nana about 2 months ago? She had small (odd) bolt ons and no English so we communicated via her phone on Google translator. The session didn't last long so yes she isn't a very good service orientated experience.