Thread: Taylor .. what a shag!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Taylor .. what a shag!

Taylor has been on my list for a while. I was peckish for some Chinese so decided to try her out. I've see a few interesting reviews of her and was curious.

In the room, we introduced ourselves. She is Chinese but has a Korean like face, and it didn't surprise me that she came from a city across the sea from Korea. She is a size 6, in her 20s, about 160cm without heels, nice natural b+ cups with long nipples. We LFKed before she stripped me down. The shower was long as she soaped and kissed my body before ending the shower session with a deep blow job. I liked her laugh when I slapped her face with my dick . Just a gentle dick slap, nothing rough.

On the bed I took control and ate her pussy. After 5 min I could feel her whole body tremor, and I could feel her juices dripping out! After some BBBJ, she dommed me up and we had a great fuck in a variety of positions. Her pussy felt very hot and was juicy wet. She has a lovely clit and I think she got quite sensitive at the end. We were in doggy when I wanted to finish. I wanted some CIM but ended up taking the rubber off and spraying her ass and back.

After a cleanup, which involved her licking and sucking my dick, Taylor proceeded to give me a nice relaxing massage. She then used some water to give me a suction lip massage on my back, similar to Cookie's technique.

It was then DD time and her technique was amazing. She used her tongue well, and after a few minutes I asked her to focus on my dick. She did, and I totally enjoyed the way she licked and sucked my stiff dick. I knew I didn't have much time left so she covered me up and off we went. We held each other in missionary, lips locked while I shagged her hard. She could take a good pounding and I came in the bag after the buzzer went.

I had a great time with Taylor and will definitely see her again.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Good review Putter.

I saw Taylor this week as well. She is a fantastic girl and provides the high quality of service Gnza seems to provide so consistently.

Taylor gave me a very enthusiastic DD and cock slide, her pussy is very tight and I didn't last long inside her. I wanted to CIM but unfortunaly I didn't make it to her mouth and ended up cumming in her hair and on her body. She also gave me a nice suck after I came. Nice work.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    I wanted to CIM but unfortunaly I didn't make it to her mouth and ended up cumming in her hair and on her body.
    Yikes, in her hair? How old is Taylor and is the video on Ginza website accurate? She looks pretty decent and seems to have nice toned body with excellent boobs according to the video.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Taylor isn't super pretty.... but she is super attentive. Does rimming has good natural boobs but her nipples aren't big and fat. Her face is more 6.5-7 out of 10 for me since is a Northern China girl so has more of an eagle nose but still nice. She gives a good deep throat bj

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I havent seen Taylor, she sounds great

But about DD. I experienced it last month.
    Im not that convinced. Felt good enough, but its 5 minutes that could better be spent on lovemaking

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    taylor,kiki,alisa,who is more better looking and body wise, I am fine with the service as nowadays they are consistent. Need to know for this week booking

Banned
    You can't go wrong at Ginza. They're all hot, horny and have attained their testamurs in the Diploma of Cock Worship. Thanks Wilson for the quality talent year after year.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    it is true and really appreciate Wilson effort to put up a place lik this and saving all of us from a sex desert and make Sydney a shining place for punters
    but still with those girls (taylor, kiki, alisa, lee, lily), I wonder who can recommend one by just the looking and body.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol ... you just added 2 more to your list!

I haven't tried Lee or Lily yet. The other 3 are all great. You also have both Snowy and Vivian who also provide an excellent punting experience. I'd recommend writing their names down, putting these into a hat, pick them out and over the coming weeks try each girl in the random order they were picked!

Quote Originally Posted by john2 View Post
    it is true and really appreciate Wilson effort to put up a place lik this and saving all of us from a sex desert and make Sydney a shining place for punters
    but still with those girls (taylor, kiki, alisa, lee, lily), I wonder who can recommend one by just the looking and body.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I get what you are saying, but I won't agree. there is always a punt order after your experience. I have been with cookie, lala, snowy, vivian, mia, and I do have my recommendation list now. thinking about it as Oscar best actress nomination, there are five candidates who are definitely very good actress, but there is still one winner among them. Only it seems that some owner only like to have after report but not by comparison. I think I saw one complaint from 5 star before when some mate compares two girls working there.