Thread: 39 Albyn St Bexley

Banned

39 Albyn St Bexley

Yuky. 20 years old. Best looking. Best service. Best attitude Always smile. Sweet. D cup.
    Normal service price:
    120/hr
    100/45mins
    80/30mins
    Diamond service price:
    150/hr
    130/45mins
    100/30mins
    Address:39 Albyn st Bexley
    Tl:0450231963

Banned
    Joy. 20 years old. She is not only most beautiful,but also best service too.she can deep suck. Cim ,make booking now

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My review from my session at 39 Albyn Bexley.

Person's Name : Baby

Establishment : 39 Albyn St Bexley

Date of Visit : 6/5/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :*39 Albyn St Bexley

Phone :02 95679900

Hours of Business : 10am to 10pm

Rates : $150/ 60mins

Size/shape : Small / thin / fit

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese*

Services Provided :*cbj,*fs, massage, gfe

Value for money/recommend? : if you are looking for young inexperienced ladies and willing to teach and devour at the same time

My experience/comments :

Was feeling toey, horny and interested in seeing a young woman for a change. Rang to confirm if any new young ladies were free and showed up in the quiet street 30 mins later. Went through the open front door to upstairs. Was ushered into a room by friendly mamasan and shortly after a sweet young and shy woman came in looking no older than 20. Asked for her name as I gave her a hug and patted her tiny bum, 'Baby is my name'... Baby by looks as well as by name I thought to myself.
    Gave her money and into the shower she pointed. She was actually very attractive from what I could see in the dim lighting as I was having my quick but thorough shower, very pretty with a fit little body as she undressed before I toweled down.
    Onto the bed and we hugged a little more with light kissing were our lips met skin, each kiss causing more bloodflow to my cock.
    I laid her back and proceeded with more kisses on her soft velvety skin as I moved towards for pussy, pubic hair wasn't shaved/trimmed but fairly thin, not bushy, showing her glistening pussy lips. I could sense her reluctance to open her legs wide for a licking so I moved her closer to my thighs and proceeded to rub my by now, hard cock against her lower belly and inner thighs.
    I guess that was the sign she took to reach for a condom and hastily rolled it on. She then reached for the small bottle of lubricant and rubbed on her by now, parted pussy lips and a little more on my cock. I plunged in very slowly and she exhaled very deeply until my balls touched her perenium, we made slow love for 10 mins until I couldn't hold on and blew my load inside her. Removed the very full dom and she wiped me down with tissues, I jumped half into the shower and washed the stickiness from my half erect little me.
    Dried up and with a good 40 mins left before a 2nd round, she pointed to the bed and asked if I wanted a massage, 5 to 10 mins is all I need to be ready for a 2nd charge I lay face down as instructed. The massage was mostly weak but was ok as I didn't feel like having my knots pressed and prodded today. I flipped over soon enough and felt blood pumping towards my lower region as she started rubbing and caressing my chest, belly and thighs. At that point with a semi-flaccid cock staring at her face I asked if she could give me a suck, without hesitation she reached over my head and slid on a rubber. She gave my a reasonably enjoyable CBJ using her soft lips and tongue. Once I was up and hard I motioned for her to jump on, again she lubed both of us up and mounted me cowgirl style, her moves were ok and reached around to her backside with both hands to part her a little wider whilst plunging in a little more deeper, the mirror to my left and right gave me an erotic view of a saucy little vixen riding up and down on my cock. After a few minutes she slowed her movements and I told her to have a rest while flipping her over to doggy style, as she reared back towards me with her beautiful backside opening up at me I was ready to blow again upon entry but held on as I composed myself. My cock slid in slowly and locked in a vision from behind I won't forget for a while... pumping became faster and faster while her breathing became louder, with mirrors to both my sides and the visually stimulating show I was watching and feeling I simply couldn't hold on and round 2 climax was bigger and better as I moaned and pulled her in until the squeezing sensations subsided.
    Quick cleanup and into the shower I went, just as the door knocks signalled that time was up. Was out of there didn't wanna hang around to chat to mamasan as there were two clients already waiting for Baby and the next other girl to finish. Overall not bad for what you pay, will go back again to check out the other ladies available.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This joint regularly has young, good looking girls. Nana, 21 year old Vietnamese goddess: slim, slender figure with flat tummy and no fat, perky A-B breasts, unblemished skin, no tats or piercings, long jet black hair, red pouty lips, twinkle in her eyes, friendly, student-like girl.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone been here lately?