Summary:
    Name: Lily
    Picture: None
    Boobs: D natural firm
    Service: dfk, soft bbbj, fs, cim

Name: Coco
    Picture: http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...ulu-Yumi-Julie
    Boobs: D natural firm round
    Service: dfk, dtbbbj, hard rimming, fs and cim always on offer but didn't get around to it

Double Price: honestly can't remember, was rather drunk and extended from 30min to 45. So basically 45min price x 2?
    Time: back in November

It's been a while since I posted, since the last threesome http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...-Demi-and-Coco, I went back for another threesome prior to heading to US again. Ended up blowing 2 CIM loads into Sonya in San Mateo (see womanisa report here https://www.aampmaps.com/asian-sex-s...-mateo-ca-4071) and then rocked on to Vegas during Miss Universe where we kicked out Miss Philippines and her friends (six foot tall asian babes x 8) from our table at Hakasan nightclub.

Anyway a bit side tracked, but the morale is: when I was in US, I can't access aus99 for some reason. And thus can't read nor write any reports. But instead managed to get quite familiar with the US system of AAMP (Asian Apartment Massage Parlours, both in Cali and Nevada). I think I will write a separate report in international section.

Okay back to the Gladesville 42 (is renamed to Nightshade now?) threesome: now that Demi is gone, I wanted to find someone else to replace her as threesome partner to Coco. Jessie recommended Lily because she has big boobs and I wasn't so sure because her boobs didn't look that big. So I paid for 30 minutes first. Then when Lily walked in and stripped off I immediately changed my mind and asked to upgrade to 45 minutes.

Whilst I was with Lily in the shower, Coco came in and was so pleasantly surprised to see me. The three of us had a fun time in the shower and when we came out I got them to sit side by side so I can compare. Lily definitely has nice tits, unlike Demi, hers did not droop. And just as perky, big if not bigger than Coco's. She was younger, slightly more toned body and naturally thin pussy hair. Her face assembled Lucy Lu a little.

It was a fun session. Lily was on my cock either using her mouth or pussy with dom, and Coco despite rimming my ass the whole session, was actually the one in control. She was telling Lily when to suck my cock and when to get the dom, and then diligently goes back to my ass. I regret once again, for not being able to give Coco the CIM she wanted since Lily got to me with that persistent mouth of her right on the buzzer. But both girls were all smiles in the end.

Looking at the roster these days, I don't see Lily anymore. Maybe she's on holidays or stopped working, either way I think I need to find some more threesome girls.

Thank you brother!! Lily was here yesterday, recently she is only doing once a week, usually weekend. Glad youre happy!!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Coco is on air now
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42