Establishment : Zinia @ Strathfield South, NSW

Date of Visit : Sunday 10th December 2017

Contact Details: Address: 2 / 81-89 Cosgrove Rd, Strathfield South, NSW

Mobile: 0414 525 436 / 02 9642 2562

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rate: $ 220 for the works - Deluxe/Platinum

From - Basic $100 / 30 mins
From - Basic $150 / 60 mins

Size/shape : 165cm, slim, beautiful long hair. No Tattoos, flat tummy. Pussy: A lot of hair on top & natural hairless flaps
- Looks: 9/10
- Boobs: B Cup (Small nipples)
- Service: BBBJ (10/10)
- Missionary (7/10)
- No CIM

Roster: Check with reception

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DT BBBJ, Ball sucking, DATY, NO 69 & Shower together

Review: Called up and was told 18 girls available. Easy location to find with plenty of parking. First impression was, no reception area just half naked girls on the phone and smoking...interesting start.

Got shown 3 girls (not sure what happened to the other 15 because the car park only had 4 cars)...Sophie was the 3rd girl, very attractive, slim, with long hair & cheeky smile...Sophie is the one...forsure.

I ask how much: $ 150 is just for the standard service...CBJ...No kissing...No Daty...
Boring as by the sounds of it. Choose the platinum with Sophie of course

Room 1 was ok, big shower for 2...Sophie squeezed my cock & said...oh very big...Then joined me in the shower...Nice body to body wash...then the fun started as Sophie took me in her mouth trying to go as deep as possible. After about 5 minutes onto the bed for a heart stopping cat bath...This girl has a tongue like a hurricane, sucking, kissing & licking all my back & legs.

I flipped over to watch this gorgeous girl suck my cock which was like it was oxygen for her..Using her tongue on the tip then deep down her throat...and taking each ball in her mouth. I think I want to marry this girl...

I ask her to 69...she say no...then I ask to lick her pussy...She is shy but opens her legs. I lick, suck & bite Sophies pussy while rubbing her clit...She starts to relax & ride against my tongue & is getting wet until she comes & then becomes shy again.

Sophie sucks me hard again, slides on the condom & trys to cowgirl. But says...no no no..big too big...no. So I roll her into missionary...Slow enter her tight wet pussy while rubbing her clit and squeezing her tits...I can't go to deep at first, I don't want to hurt her...But increase the tempo while going deeper & harder.
The she says "come on, fuck me good"...with that I pound her like the HULK until I blow big time into the bag. Exhausted, I lay next to Sophie...Sophie cleans me up and says good, hard...I like okay...She is learning English...I think I want to be her teacher. We chatted on goggle translate, a gorgeous sweet girl. I wanted to extend but a lack of funds

Her English is limited but she has been the best punt for a while. I will see her again but don't trust the Zinia website. She isn't on the roster and a lot of the photos are fake or very old photos.