Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Agency with fresh giirls

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is TP64 any good lately mate?? I’ve been once only & got a dud. Was thinking of going back as it’s extremely close but was a bit apprehensive to go back because of the last visit. I’ve hit Ginza a bit but it kills me due to price

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter69 View Post
    Is TP64 any good lately mate?? I’ve been once only & got a dud. Was thinking of going back as it’s extremely close but was a bit apprehensive to go back because of the last visit. I’ve hit Ginza a bit but it kills me due to price
    Who did you get Peter? Apple is my favorite but you can't go past Gigi for great service. If you take Apple, read my review as she is so tight that over endowed punters will not enjoy too much.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can’t remember her name mate but she was advertised as some sort of half Hawaiian mix & lets just say I was glad when it was over!! I’m crazy nuts about Thai chicks so I’m not sure if TP64 is my thing anyways as I checked the roster out & they are mainly Chinese but thanks for the tips brother 👍🏼

Junior Member(有D料到)
    aha half hawaiian http://64alexander.com.au/isabella/ i remember that one. it was a super dud, i was also glad it was over...

Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    45 George offers poor service. The girls get away with cbj, no kissing, no effort. Mechanical treatment.

Avoid.
    i kinda agree, but OP wants young and fresh, that usually means no experience and mechanical service

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Are the girls coming through as frequently as before though?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12