Thread: VIVIAN: so TINY and SLIM and SEXY .. so much energy and sweetness in this little Xmas Cracker.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

VIVIAN: so TINY and SLIM and SEXY .. so much energy and sweetness in this little Xmas Cracker.

Had an amazing session with the new Chinese girl Vivian this morning.
    Vivian is so cute and super tiny and slim, but fuck she has got so much energy in that hot little body.
    A really special girl with both GFE and PSE qualities and a huge desire to please and be pleased,

LOOKS and BODY
    Vivian is around early to mid 20s and from Sichuan, China.
    She is super tiny and super slim - I reckon she is currently the tiniest girl at Ginza.
    Just over 150cm and very slim with a very fit and toned body.
    Tiny bum, slim legs and arms, narrow waist and hips and nice little set of B - cup tits.
    Her tummy and abs very toned and so sexy and squeezing her and feeling her muscles contract during DATY or while fucking is hot.
    Nicely trimmed little bush, which I prefer over totally bald.
    She is a pretty girl.
    Definitely a bit of surgery, but its nicely done and she looks sexy and cute.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
    Vivian is an experienced girl and knows what she is doing.
    But more importantly she knows how to have fun too.
    Very service oriented girl with the fun starting as soon as I walked in, then in the shower, then on the bed.
    She has fantastic skills and has a routine she can follow to pleasure and pamper you if you prefer, but I prefer a more wild GFE session and she was definitely up for that.
    She is a nice combination of GFE and PSE. GFE most of the time but goes into full on PSE mode once she gets excited.

DFK and DATY
    Vivian is a non stop DFK girl with continuous passionate kissing.
    She also loves DATY and really goes off; maybe a bit of performing, but she got very wet very quickly and was genuinely enjoying her self too.

BBBJ
    Sensational BBBJ!
    Vivian really knows what to do with a cock in her mouth and she really gets off on giving pleasure too.
    Great combination of sensual sucking and fast and furious head bobbing and hand and mouth coordinated assault on my cock.

FUCKING
    The kissing and the licking and the sucking were all amazing but the fucking went to another level.
    This little tiger really loves to fuck.
    She is one of the most active fucks I have had all year.
    Non stop energy, and switching between sensual GFE fucking and wild PSE fucking complete with dirty talk.

ROUND 2
    I reckon Vivian set a new record for the shortest break between rounds.
    I hardly had time to get my breath back before she had me dommed up and was riding me like crazy in cowgirl.
    We then switched to missionary and then she kept saying "don't stop, don't stop" I pumped her as she furiously fingered her clit until she came, and I followed soon after.

OVERALL
    Superb girl!
    If you like really tiny slim girls then you will be in heaven with Vivian.
    She is also very cute and sexy and has some great skills and knows how to pleasure a man.
    But most importantly for me she also loves to have a good time and puts everything into fucking.
    So many amazing Chinese girls at Ginza this year, but I rate Vivian among the best of the best along with Cookie, Taylor, Kiki and Lala.
    I wish I could gift wrap her up and take her home for Xmas.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    bravo rooter.
    slim toned body has to be in my hit list. how do you even get erection that fast for second round.
    Alisa is my favourite Chinese girl at Ginza at the moment. Do you think Vivian body is better than Alisa?

Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    bravo rooter.
    slim toned body has to be in my hit list. how do you even get erection that fast for second round.
    Alisa is my favourite Chinese girl at Ginza at the moment. Do you think Vivian body is better than Alisa?
    Yeah I like Alisa too; she is a GFE pocket rocket.
    Vivian is even more tiny and slimmer than Alisa.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    bravo rooter.
    Almost jealous that other blokes are fucking my favourite Alisa. Nice report Rooter will have to give Vivian a try

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Has anyone managed to try the double that's on offer??? Omg?!

Quote Originally Posted by dammiyt View Post
    Has anyone managed to try the double that's on offer??? Omg?!
    A Vivian and Snowy double? OMG!
    I saw Snowy today. Wow! She is stunning.
    I don't think I can handle the two of them at the same time though.
    They would destroy me

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    A Vivian and Snowy double? OMG!
    I saw Snowy today. Wow! She is stunning.
    I don't think I can handle the two of them at the same time though.
    They would destroy me
    Oooh my... I just checked them both out on the site... stunning is all i can say!! I think I need to try soon

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I wonder how much the damage is going to be.. let me ask tonight

Personally I prefer to see the two girls separately rather than as a double.
    I am not a big fan of doubles in shops - I get more much enjoyment and much more of a connection seeing the girls separately.
    But if a double is on your bucket list then Vivian and Snowy are a good combination.
    Vivian is more cute and has that tiny teenage body (even though she is in her 20s)
    Snowy is more stunning and glamorous and has a red hot more womanly body.
    Personality wise they are different too.
    Vivian's attitude is "Hey, I'm your girlfriend, let's have some fun".
    Snowy's attitude is "I am your WL, let me serve and pleasure you"

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Vivian's attitude is "Hey, I'm your girlfriend, let's have some fun".
    Snowy's attitude is "I am your WL, let me serve and pleasure you"
    I can enjoy both types, depending on the mood. Mind you, the mood will always boil down to how well I click with the girl.
    Thanks for the great review rooter!

Quote Originally Posted by Assandlegs View Post
    I can enjoy both types, depending on the mood. Mind you, the mood will always boil down to how well I click with the girl.
    Thanks for the great review rooter!
    C Sophia also does doubles so if you are feeling really adventurous you could try a triple with Sophia Vivian and Snowy.
    I don't think I have ever seen a foursome report before on the forum.

Those Chinese girls just keep getting better and better.
    Lee is another gorgeous Chinese girl, and great set of natural D cup tits too.
    Top shelf service and a very horny and GFE girl.
    Superb fuck. She really gets into it.
    Perfect way to end the year.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I've never thought of double, like rooter I prefer trying one girl at a time.
    Maybe I'll try double one day, let me grow a second dick first.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the great review

Doubles are a different kind of joy

Nedd a minimum of 60-90 minutes, as the first 10 minutes is setting the scene and getting borh ladies at ease

Each lady needs love and attention, but obviously you focus first on one the the next

Its an added dimensuon to hear two women both loving the experience, and two pairs of hands or mouths on you is a unique experience

Not to mention the pleasure of lying on back, one lady on top of your face enjoying DATY, while the second is spoiling you with BBBJ. Three way satisfaction

I once did a double with the legendary secbomb Karen from 533. Didnt to a review because i cant remember half the sesssion. Phew

If you have done singles with the women beforehand, doubles brings the chemistry to a new level

Works best if you know how to treat a lady with gentleness and resect

But the time usually goes very fast over an hour with doubles, so I do agree that singles sessions are the best for the majority of punts

But a double makes yourself a nice end of year delight. Just have to find a shop that wont tear a gaping hole in your wallet. Thats the skill right there