Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Other Forums

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Hong View Post
    Not Sydney, but I like Sams Forum sbf.net.nz if Im stopping over in Singapore (those were the days). Also has some good info on other SEA countries.
    Sammyboy is indeed the place to go for SEA Intel.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by tkicks View Post
    I am one of the many that are members of both aus99 and xxx...different forum name though

I do like aus99 and its probably slightly better for general chat threads.....but ausxxx is FAR better source of intel about girls and shops, on 99 you see a narrow range of shops featured and a VERY narrow range of girls...I reckon 95% of reviews on here are for Asian girls aged 23 to 31...xxx reviews are more in number, better organised, and more varied including info about overseas...also way more ts friendly

As others have already pointed out the big drawback of xxx is the mods they are total total charmless little anorak wearing Hitlers I can't stand them...although I'm sure they would claim the credit for the quality of reviews on there

As for punterplanet or parlourpages whatever its called...words fail me...I went on it once..I know we are not supposed to be judgemental but I will say it anyway..total weird freakshow
    Yeah I find xxx very restrictive but agree that their Intel is very good, especially if like me you never set foot in the CBD.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I occasionally look at ISG...its fun to look at what is said about really obscure countries like Benin or Guatemala....but a lot of the people posting on there have zero punting game....they typically refuse to leave the top end tourist area and just want to pay an agency 200 u$ for a random delivered to the hotel ... I set my sights far higher ( or lower!) than that when overseas

Banned
    International Sex Guide is useful for information if you’re traveling to root worthy places like the Philippines, Colombia or Brazil. The Aussie threads there totally suck. Only the Melbourne people seem to use it to discuss where they can get a blow job from a toothless Chinese granny for $100 or where they can pay $150 for a Thai girl to give a clothed HJ with no touching.

ISG was previously owned by an exiled American, based in South America. He had to sell the site to a Dutchman when Trump won. The Christian Republicans demanded that all sites which promoted prostitution be shut down or the owners would face jail time. It’s gone to shit now as the Dutch appointed moderators are very heavy handed with their censorship on a mongering site. Oh the irony!

Seems all the best Sydney info is here but it is dominated by businesses who pay to promote their goods. Gets a little tiring.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I have been following ISG for about 10 years, and it has always been on a .NL server in this time. Prior to that it had a slightly different name and US base, and in my early days there were references to the "old site". "Jackson" has been the owner and moderator all this time. The Trump restrictions resulted in the loss of credit card facilities to accept subscriptions. Cash subscriptions are still sent to an address in Miami.

I mainly follow the SEA threads for places I have been to, but occasionally look in on other areas for comparison. The Indian threads are good for a laugh. I too am intrigued by the disproportionate interest in the Melbourne thread there.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Best thing about ISG is it doesn't have many members posting inane questions.

Banned
    SammyBoy is totally disgusting and should be shut down. It’s the most racist hooker forum on earth run and patronized by a bunch of entitled, arrogant Singaporean pricks spewing their filth.

The kunts on the forum all award themselves “power” ratings after each report. The only thing they’re actually playing with is their 2 inch dicks behind their lap top screens, while stuck in their moms apartment in Ang Mo Kio.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Sammyboy is indeed the place to go for SEA Intel.
    I thought sammyboy already dead? Last time I found out they move the server to New Zealand or other country but never open again.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I liked the guy cartman on auxxx but then he stopped posting reviews
    Hard to maintain membership at auxxx

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I used to be a massive fan of the legendary Trashhammer’s Hookerlooker for many years. He’s post tons of high quality photos of all the WLs at shops he’d review. It would get me horned as duck seeing all those photos and I’d find myself rushing out of the house to punt.

Anyway this was between 2008-2019. Now you won’t find dick on that forum.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lots of other forums. You just have to look around if you want to see what is out there.
    I use a different forum for Sugarbabes these days. DM me for details.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastdance View Post
    Lots of other forums. You just have to look around if you want to see what is out there.
    I use a different forum for Sugarbabes these days. DM me for details.
    This would be my biggest gripe with this forum – "DM for details". Just share openly.

Banned
    Anyone knows the link to a Chinese language adult forum in Sydney? Thanks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think this Forum site is the most user-friendly of the all!

Has AUXXX been shut down?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    What about this lol? For some decent intel on it when I was mongering around Malaysia some years ago.
    https://samsforum.com/index.php?

Banned
    Interesting didn’t know about that one, thx

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    What about this lol? For some decent intel on it when I was mongering around Malaysia some years ago.
    https://samsforum.com/index.php?
    I think this is also a good one for singapore.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Yes that's a good forum for the Malayan peninsular area.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Try catchgod.com for chinese forum and review

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast