Thread: Brisbane Brothels

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Brisbane Brothels

Hi guys.
    Usually like trolling the hit and miss online sites like backpage, craker, locanto etc. Have found lately that it has been more miss tho, unless of course your into short round and prehistoric asian ladys.
    Just wondering if you fellow punters could give me a bit of a run down on whats offered at brothels around brissy with regards to the process and if there are extras involved? I see most are roughly the same price as a gamble online and i suppose you can choose the woman to take the gamble out of the punt?? Merry Christmas and may your punts be jolly!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Funnily enough lots of sex is offered. All working girls in australia appear to attend the same 101 sex class. Shower, light touching and or kissing. Putting the dom on with there mouth followed by a short bj. Then a combination of them on top u on top and maybe u from behind. As with all punts. Services and experiences differ from person to person. The the better the connection and the more fun u make the session. The better the punt is going to be. Unfortunately some punters are fuckwits who fail the basic test of how to treat ppl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes exactly as posted above. Not sure if prices have changed since I was in that game but you could get half hour FS as above for $120. That's less than some here are paying for a naked hj.

If you only want half an hour and want more than a standard hj then brothels are best vfm.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I have never been to a brothel but I have tried some private WLs and it's just not the same as an AMP. The atmosphere for both parties in an AMP is much more relaxed which makes it easier to connect with the girls. I realise that part of the problem is my attitude towards the situation, but unless you are just after a hole to fuck it isn't about VFM. Similarly I don't have any regular MLs who have FS on their standard menu, for me it's about more than just an easy root.

McDonalds is great value for money, but fucked if I ever eat there.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I use brothels when I don't want to gamble. In general:

Cost: $130/half hr at some shops, $160/half hr at most shops. This goes up to $230/hr at the cheap shops and $250/hr at the pricey ones.

What's included? Standard service across the board is CBJ followed by sex. That's what you're guaranteed to get. Different girls may add on to that for free, or for a small fee (even brothels have extras). What's available depends on the girl more than anything.

Standard extras? Most girls will offer a variation on the Girlfriend experience for $100-$150 for the half hour. This will include things like DFK, Mutual oral, general mouth contact, and maybe you get to fingerbang them. Some girls won't include one or more of these, some girls will offer them individually for $50/pop, and some girls will pretty much just let you go to town without extra funds. Also: if you're looking for a taste of pussy, there's a relatively good chance that all you'll get is a taste of dental dam. Depends on the girl, and how strict the shop is.

What to expect: You show up, get greeted by the madam, and shown to a seat. The available girls will come out, say hi, and depending on how much they want a booking, might chat to you for a minute. This is when you'll generally get to ask questions about their particular services, but as it's generally in view of the madam, don't ask about anything that breaks QLD brothel law (e.g. uncovered oral). You'll get a firm no, and they'll stick to it. You can also negotiate extras in the room. Anyway, after you've seen all the girls, you'll be asked who you want to book. It's perfectly acceptable at most brothels to say "Sorry, I think I might move on" - don't let the madam pressure you into booking a girl that you're not into.

In the room, they'll want to take a close look at your junk (a "health check" - they're just looking to see if there's nasty sores or obvious infections.) You should show up relatively clean and well presented because the health check happens before the shower. Then you shower, dry off, and sit on the bed awkwardly until the girl comes back with a pile of sheets etc. for making the bed after your booking has finished. From here... it's pretty much up to you and the girl.

If you're looking for a particular thing, don't be afraid to ask. If you're in a longer booking (45 minute/hour) they'll often offer you a massage, or just chat with you. If your refractory period is short enough, you might get a second bat at the championship. In general, though, unless you make any specific requests, it'll go like tommy said above - blowie, then sex in a couple of positions, then another shower and out the door. As always - if you're nice, and better yet, can make the girl laugh, you'll probably have a better booking.

Recommendations
    If you're looking for a HAB, then go to Miso Honey - they're on the cheap end, but I've never been disappointed. Usually have a mix of Thai and Korean, but occasionally Japanese or Chinese. Oddly, they've never given me a health check here, and extras are almost always free or completely off the table, no matter the cash value. They trade girls with shops in Sydney and Melbourne, so every week or two it's a new lineup.

If you're looking for anglo girls, then Montecito and Cleos on Nile are the best options imo. Both on the expensive side, but they seem to have generally pretty high quality girls. They've both turned me away from health checks due to a pimple or a spot where I pulled my dick too hard, so they're clearly more stringent there. Extras tend to be somewhat standardised (not entirely standard, but all the girls seem to agree to about the same prices).

If you're into mums, or slightly chubby young girls, then 88 on Logan is your go to. Same booking prices as cleos or montecito, but the girls there seem more... willing. But also seem more likely to tell you about their kids/husband/troubles/whatever, which can kill the mood. I've often gotten pretty decent extras for free, though, so it's somewhere I check if I don't like the look of the girls at cleos (it's around the corner).

If you have no cash, and no taste, there's a brothel in Redcliff. I think it's called "Intimate Encounters". I've visited hopefully a few times, and never booked. The hiring criteria there seems to be "over 40, or overweight. Or both".

Anyway, hit me up if you have any other questions.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Even sydney brothels are more VFM than brisbane

You'll get in most instances DFK and BBBJ included as opposed to extras

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by RottenLittlePunt View Post
    I have never been to a brothel but I have tried some private WLs and it's just not the same as an AMP. The atmosphere for both parties in an AMP is much more relaxed which makes it easier to connect with the girls. I realise that part of the problem is my attitude towards the situation, but unless you are just after a hole to fuck it isn't about VFM. Similarly I don't have any regular MLs who have FS on their standard menu, for me it's about more than just an easy root.

McDonalds is great value for money, but fucked if I ever eat there.
    If you connect with the girl at a brothel it is better than a massage place. I had a regular at a brothel and no massage girl has ever come close to her. She was young, beautiful, spoke decent english, perfect body and total gfe as her normal option (for me)

If you like having that connection then go for a 45min or 1hr booking.

All private WL have been terrible so I really wouldn't put brothels in the same bag.

Give it a go. It could save you some money!