Thread: Coco - a decent punt @ 7 Cowper Street

Senior Member(無間使者)

Coco - a decent punt @ 7 Cowper Street

Name: Coco
    Nationality: Chinese-Shanghai
    Date of visit: 16/12/2017
    Services: cat bath, bbbj, kissing, DATY and fs.

(Look)
    A new girl Coco was available. She was on white lingerie showing her natural C cup, fine smooth skin and legs and long dark hair. She is about 170 with light makeup, friendly smile and just my type of girl that I will never say no.

(Experience)
    On the bed, she start cat bath. She allowed limit lip kissing. She took her time to tease and move to bbbj covering the ball licking. I liked the way she looked at me and sucked. Good suction and tongue work licking from base to head.

Then changed her in 69 and I DATY her and she respond it very well. On the Dom then all demand me to go inside.

The good thing is she also pushed upward to make the action more intense, legs opened and legs up on my chest, a happy and flexible girl in deed.

At the end, I unloaded everything and then she used her pussy muscle to squeeze the last drop out. Haha. It will be good if she used it more often during the session.

She later question why it was so wet down there and felt a bit embarrassed that's was from her.

Lovely to meet my type of girl and also enjoy the ride and come with me (+1). A funny comment that she made " its twins" in Chinese when she took off the Dom from me and holding it up and see thru the light.

Shower together and chat more before I go.

(Summary)
    A nice girl that I want to see her again. May be she is just my type. Or I haven't been getting a fully satisfied session recently. She just ticked all the boxes.

Looks 8/10
    Services 7/10

Shop Owner
    Hi Boss thank you for your review. Coco on today booking welcome
    Today we have new students KK

KK Singapore students E cup hot hot new. Size 6.165cm Singapore magazine model.23yo Gorgeous firefly .
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your review
    New pretty girls today booking welcome
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142