Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Virginia at 533 - excellent, full-on session

Person's Name : Virginia

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 22/12/17

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Good slim figure with nice natural C-cups, nice butt, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese Singaporean

Services Provided : french kiss">DFK, BBBJ, 69, face-sitting, rimming, tromboning, DATY, FIV, FIA, Asian CG, doggie, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Definitely - great session

My experience/comments : Had a bit of a wait after I arrived as Virginia was driving to work for the first time and she got lost. I had plenty of time so I didn’t mind and at least Angie kept me informed.

Eventually Virginia got there and we met in Room 3 and I stripped and showered.

Virginia was wearing a black and white bra and panties. She has a slim figure with a natural pair of C-cups and was fully and freshly shaved (I know because I watched her doing it while she showered).

Virginia joined me on the bed and gave me the briefest of catbaths before going down to work on my cock, balls and perineum.

It was an excellent BBBJ – starting nice and slowly with a lovely, gentle, sensuous action, no teeth, no interruptions and going pretty deep. She also went close to rimming me but I was lying on my back so she couldn’t get proper access.

In no time at all I was close to cumming so I suggested some 69 and she readily moved round.

This was great and she was wet and moaning in no time at all.

Again I was soon close to cumming so I got her to dismount, turn around and sit on my face. (It was good for a change to spend time with a girl with excellent English so each request was immediately complied with rather than having to resort to gestures and miming).

Virginia got into this and was soon enthusiastically grinding her clit down onto my tongue before shuddering and squirming away.

I asked her to blow me some more and this time gave her some better access to rim me and she obliged.

I then knelt on all fours with Virginia behind me so she could give me a proper rimming with some tromboning. This was great as she alternated between my arsehole and my cock with her mouth.

Next I wanted some DATY so I got her to lie on the bed. She was very wet and juicy by now and I inserted a finger up her pussy. Again she shuddered, writhed, squirmed and moaned.

We still had plenty of time, and her BJ was so good, that I got her to blow me some more. She knelt beside me and I fingered her arsehole before lubricating it with her own juices and inserting a digit, which she seemed to enjoy.

I couldn’t hold back much longer so I asked her to get a condom. As she dressed me I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth and she said I could.

Virginia applied some lube and straddled me for some Asian cow-girl but she struggled to fit me in. I suggested I go on top or doggie and she said “Doggie” so I stood at the edge of the bed.

I could easily have cum but I kept slowing down to prolong the enjoyment and I inserted a thumb up her backdoor which gain she seemed to enjoy.

I asked about anal but Virginia said she didn’t do that.

We continued in doggie for a good while but eventually I couldn’t hold back any longer and asked Virginia to suck me some more. She agreed and I withdrew, she tidied me up and I sat at the edge of the bed with Virginia squatting in front of me.

She resumed her excellent blow-job and it wasn’t long before I came in her mouth. And she continued to suck me for a good time afterwards.

After the tidy-up I collapsed on the bed and we had a brief chat.

Virginia said she was from Singapore but had spent some time in Shanghai. She has been in Australia for about six years and works at 533 Mondays and Fridays and doesn’t work anywhere else.

I had to point out that we were over time and we quickly showered and dressed.

An excellent, full-on session.

Virginia is not one of the pretty, young things to be found at 533, like Stephanie, Dior and Paulina, but she more than makes up for it with a high level of skill and a commitment to please.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Pardon my ignorance, but what is Tromboning?

The old rusty trombone.

Licking your ass while jerking you off.
    God is definitely a woman!!!

If God was a man, he wouldn't have put my GSpot up me arse!

Quote Originally Posted by syzygy View Post
    The old rusty trombone.

Licking your ass while jerking you off.
    sounds.... awesome actually

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well I won’t be kissing her then

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy tasman View Post
    Well I won’t be kissing her then
    lol! Doesn't seem to bother me in the slightest, after all it's not like I go around without making sure that I am clean and the girls make sure as well!!
    Asshole, mouth.... no difference - shit comes out both ends anyway

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Its nice when the lady offers you a mouth rinse at the start of a session, and she does the same thing for you

Should be standard these days

Did you know in some shops a lot of women are doing dragon drilling for many of their customers, without asking. So gargle needs to be done

Passionate beauty Virginia returns to tease and entice today 28/7

533 Willoughby - Just a few minutes north of the city

PASSIONATE BEAUTY VIRGINIA RETURNS TODAY TO ENTICE AND TEASE - 28/7

Virginia - Size 5,D cup,168CM,young and very pretty face,petite nice petite slim young student body,experienced top service, Singapore lady."Elegant and soft spoken with fluent english Virginia returns today @533, Young.. petite.. and very sexy.. offering an exceptional service.. possible BBBJ queen.. has a beautiful smile, GFE and very friendly,flowing hair and sparkle and twinkles in her eyes.. so don't miss out." Virginia's NEW Gallery

*Always a great roster on Sunday's so come early.. Come often*

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2019 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991

Senior Member(無間使者)

Someone needs their eyes checked

Quote Originally Posted by Willoughby533 View Post
    Virginia on roster today 15/7
    I think I got the switcheroo today as the Virginia I saw looked about 54 in the shade. Not even a passing resemblance to the photos.

Major disappointment. First time at 533 and probably my last. Even more distorting was getting out of the shower and being given a towel that was already damp. Pretty gross.

On the upside, got a nice shoulder and face massage at the end.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelA2 View Post
    I think I got the switcheroo today as the Virginia I saw looked about 54 in the shade. Not even a passing resemblance to the photos.

Major disappointment. First time at 533 and probably my last. Even more distorting was getting out of the shower and being given a towel that was already damp. Pretty gross.

On the upside, got a nice shoulder and face massage at the end.
    Please pay attention the first review was posted year 2017.

Product specification and performance may change without notification.

Passionate beauty Virginia returns to tease and entice today 29/9

533 Willoughby - Just a few minutes north of the city

PASSIONATE BEAUTY VIRGINIA RETURNS TODAY TO ENTICE AND TEASE - 29/9

Virginia - Size 5,D cup,168CM,young and very pretty face,petite nice petite slim young student body,experienced top service, Singapore lady."Elegant and soft spoken with fluent english Virginia returns today @533, Young.. petite.. and very sexy.. offering an exceptional service.. possible BBBJ queen.. has a beautiful smile, GFE and very friendly,flowing hair and sparkle and twinkles in her eyes.. so don't miss out." Virginia's NEW Gallery

*Always a great roster on Thursday’s so come early.. Come often*

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2022 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Willoughby533 View Post
    Virginia on roster today 12/6
    Bet she isn’t even working that day

Virginia on roster today 26/1