Thread: Caff3ry’s top 5 of 2017

Post Caff3ry’s top 5 of 2017

Caff3ry’s top 5 of 2017

Good evening gentleman and merry Christmas to you all.
    So I thought with some free time now that Christmas has arrived I’d better get to writing up my year in review. I think in total this year I’ve seen about 13-15 WL with probably a grand total of 20 FS sessions including repeat visits. Some have obviously been more memorable than other and some have been experiences that I’ll remember for a life time. But without further ado let’s start the countdown to my top 5.

Rank 1…

I didn’t think she would win my rank 1 vote by a land slide margin. Having not seen this girl for 4 months and then revisiting her not once not twice but three times in the same week I think really says a lot about how I feel about her. Of course I’m talking about none other than Yoyo.
    Yoyo to me is the best WL of 2017 for a multitude of reasons but if I have to pin it down to only one it would have to be chemistry. Again chemistry is something subjective it’s not something you or I can rank and rate. It’s about how you as an individual connect with the WL. In the case of Yoyo she gave me an experience I’ll never forget. As I’ve stated above I saw her three times in one week in her final days and I’ve NEVER done that for any WL or ML which should indicate to you how hooked I was. It’s sad that she’s no longer in Sydney but alas this is till we meet again rather than good bye.
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...hanel-AKA-Yoyo

Rank 2…

My initial contender for rank 1 but was overtaken at the last turn. I first met her at 5star but then saw her again for a repeat visit at M5. In terms of sheer fucking ability to fuck my brains out I have to give it this girl and she’s none other ran Mia.
    Initially my projected rank 1 pick Mia is girl that is just a demon in the bed. I’m not talking about kinkiness but in terms of sheer enjoyment for sex I don’t think I can put anyone ahead of Mia. If she’s faking it then my goodness is it a convincing act. Mia has incredible stamina to keep wanting it even after you’ve shot. She’s truly one of the most quintessential WL I’ve met this year. Going even one round with her drains a lot of energy out of you because as your stamina drains throughout the session Mia seems to just absorb it all and then throw it back at you doubled in power. As my good friend Woods23 said “caff walked out like he just had 12 rounds with Mike Tyson“
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...ourage!-Ft-Mia

Rank 3…

The undisputed service queen. Never have I met a girl with so many incredible skills bundled into the small and petite package she is. The dark horse of my top 5 but truly another unforgettable girl. Sweet unassuming angel on the outside but a total sex queen on the inside with her unlimited arsenal of tricks to keep you hard all throughout your one hour session. Service queen Hana take a bow!
    An incredible body paired with unmatched sexual prowess in bed Hana is a force to be reckoned with. Her DD till this day is still the best I’ve ever had. Sprawled out on the bed at the mercy of this amazing woman she really made me her bitch when she DD me. From start to finish she never failed to amaze and surprise me with what she could do. If you want a 1 hour session packed to the brim with the works then Hana has a little bit of everything for everyone! Take a bow Hana
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...rean-bombshell

Rank 4…

For a total FS punting experience the choice is obvious. From arrival at the door till the end leaving the building dreamgirls Sujin takes out the number 4 spot. A sweet angel in every aspect. Sujin has to be the most pure and filtered sex experience of 2017. Sujin won’t blow you away with some crazy PSE attitude or overly fake GFE. What she will give you however is a pure taste of what love making is all about. Nothing is rushed with her everything is gentle and done with purpose. From arrival at her doorstep to leaving her apartment the whole experience was something out of romantic fiction.
    Sujin isn’t just a simple WL (I mean her job was a WL) instead she’s more your weekend getaway secret affair type of girl. Of course this is not all entirely because of her, the dreamgirls experience is probably the best agency that provides this style of service. If you want a total package experience than I’m sure any of the dreamgirls can give you this but as my experience was limited to Sujin I can only assume based on her service however the evidence is out there in the AR’s just refer to brother Wilisno
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?70164-Sampling-the-cr%E8me-da-le-cr%E8me-Ft-Sujin

Rank 5...

Rounding out my top 5 isn’t an easy decision to make. And the reason for that is that there are so many girls that can potentially take this sport. Honestly I’m torn I want to put Lilly from 206 Kyoto…but I think…I’m going to award it to Momo of M5. Going into see Momo the first time I remember there was a lot of built up anticipation from last year when I first started punting. Having seen her photo on the roster for ages but never having gone to see her I was always curious. The turning point had to be when she got her bad review sometime mid-year that made me really curious which ultimately ended up with me seeing her. I think the reason why I ended up giving rank 5 to Momo is because of individuality and uniqueness. While Lili is good…She’s also just another good Chinese girl with good service however…I don’t think there will ever be another Momo. Momo is the OG ice bitch of M5, her service was always unpredictable but that’s what made it all the more fun.
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...i-tch-F-t-Momo

As always this is my personal opinion and experience which won't always reflect how your session will go but of course I wish the best to everyone for all your future punts. Rank 1-3 I can say with confidence to me were definitely the front runners of 2017. I saw 2016's Rank 1 girl earlier this year around mid February and if I had to rank her on this list I would probably have to give her either Rank 4-5 as that's just how strong the competition has gotten and as a result my expectations are also higher than ever as well.

Thank you forum members and avid readers of my AR's it's been a great year filled with lots of punts and I hope 2018 will be just as good.

For the last time this year.

Caff3ry signing off~

wallhaven-307519.jpg
    I saw the best mind of my generation run down by the taxi-cab of absolute reality.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Thanks Caff! A great read as always. Maybe I need to expand my horizons and see these girls that are still here

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Thanks caff best ARs of the year this guy.

Top 5 for me 2017

1 pinky Top127. (Beautiful girl down to earth Best moan of the year this one)

2 momo m5.( So sweet great body Most cim of the year this one )

3 sujin dreamgirls( she melt my heart soo cute too sweet smile/giggles of the year this one )

4 Crystal 5 star. ( Eat big banana nd Catbath of the year this one )

5 ivana stiletto. (fck her hard of the year this one)

Merry xmas

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    Girls:

1) coco 42g (Chinese)
    2) shella ginza (Chinese)
    3) Cassie 42g (Aussie)
    4) Angela ginza (Korean)
    5) Alin ginza (Thai)
    6) Laura / Lauren cleopatras (Aussie)

Brothel:

1) 42g and ginza (tie first as 42g got some white girls too lol)
    2) liaisons, cleopatra
    3) M5 and 5 star

Haven’t been to stilettos for a while :@

Nice list Caffery,

Damn Yoyo was great

I might have to try Hana

Always loved reading Caff's ARs amongst the few other great writers.

1) ex-Yuna, K-girl, 5Stars
    [still hoping to see her in Brisbane soon, if not here]

2) Deer, C-girl, N5M
    [fits my preference and tatses nicely]

3) Fiona, C-girl, Red Palace/35Annadale/etc.
    [Ignoring 2 physical features of hers]

4) Romi, K-girl, N5M
    [Preferable K-girl, for now]

5) ex-Kay, C-girl, 5Stars
    [Only had her once, but her nody and beauty is hard to forget]

Banned
    Thanks for sharing your well-researched and educated views Caff. You’ve had quite a year.

I’ve not seen any of your top 5, though one is at the top of my list for 2018.

We really are spoilt for choice. My top 10 for 2017 will be up later today.

I look forward to reading about your new adventures next year.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I really got to try m5 at least once. Seems like there are some must try girls

Quote Originally Posted by The Speechwriter View Post
    Thanks for sharing your well-researched and educated views Caff. You’ve had quite a year.

I’ve not seen any of your top 5, though one is at the top of my list for 2018.

We really are spoilt for choice. My top 10 for 2017 will be up later today.

I look forward to reading about your new adventures next year.
    Who on my list do you want to see? I'm going to guess Hana as 3 of my top 5 are not in Sydney anymore.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by caff3ry View Post
    Who on my list do you want to see? I'm going to guess Hana as 3 of my top 5 are not in Sydney anymore.
    100 percent correct.

Quote Originally Posted by The Speechwriter View Post
    100 percent correct.
    100% worth it,
    I'm suprised at how similar caffery's tastes are to mine lol.

I think Hana is now my #1 WL who is still working

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks Caff. It’s good to see one of these year end list that hasn’t emanated from fantasy island

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks caff that was a great read

Quote Originally Posted by quackm2002 View Post
    Thanks Caff. It’s good to see one of these year end list that hasn’t emanated from fantasy island
    What do you mean fantasy island?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    In other words, some of the other year end summaries are the stuff of fantasies, not reality

Junior Member(有D料到)
    read this again because it is so good

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Bravo just bravo