Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shops That Push Girls that do Az Only (Question or Complaint?)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar

Shops That Push Girls that do Az Only (Question or Complaint?)

Gday Fellow punters! I hope that you have had an absolutely awesome Christmas and Santa filled your stockings with a gift (Santa filled a lovely black pair of stockings with Ginza Lala, who I had the pleasure of seeing on the 23rd as an early Christmas gift to myself!! ).

This is kind of a complaint, but not really, more of a question seeking answers... My complaint/Question is that I am not Asian, I am a Caucasian and wondering why I am being singled out and excluded from seeing a number of girls here advertised by certain shops because of my race/colour. Now, being rather newly returned to punting after an absence of years, I am a bit put out after reading a great AR only to contact the shop and be told "sorry, but she see's Asian only".
    My first response is "WTF? Why am I being singled out in this way?" . Then I thought about it - Is it because the girls think that we are complete cocks, or have humongous giant 12 inch schlongs that will break them in half? I am sure that not all Asian punters have little cocks either, so it can't just be the size of my (mr average) Johnson holding them back?
    I have treated all WL I have been with respectfully, and gently and my old fella is the run-of-the-mill 5-6".

Why are these girls effectively cutting their client base by a potentially huge margin by stereotyping me? Is there a racist undertone here?
    I don't think so, and anyone going to the discrimination commission with a complaint that some Asian prostitutes wont have sex with me because I am a white guy will get very far (other than roars/fits of laughter as they read any potential complaint ).

Why are these Az only girls so incredibly attractive? (Maybe because I think that the grass is greener on the other side?). BUT, As long as we have shops like Ginza whose girls are amongst the most beautiful Asian girls with the most awesome routines I have had the pleasure to experience, I just asked myself the question "Why are there shops that limit themselves with Az Only girls????".
    Can any Az bro's attest to finding any preference of girls leaning the other way of "sorry, no Az"?

Bro's/Shop Owners - Be aware that this is written with tongue-in-cheek, and I actually don't feel any discrimination towards my poor little white cock.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ive wondered this myself. Why not just have a pre session dick measurement lol

Also wondered how they tell who's korean when theres a no koreans rule

Quote Originally Posted by Assandlegs View Post
    Gday Fellow punters! I hope that you have had an absolutely awesome Christmas and Santa filled your stockings with a gift (Santa filled a lovely black pair of stockings with Ginza Lala, who I had the pleasure of seeing on the 23rd as an early Christmas gift to myself!! ).

This is kind of a complaint, but not really, more of a question seeking answers... My complaint/Question is that I am not Asian, I am a Caucasian and wondering why I am being singled out and excluded from seeing a number of girls here advertised by certain shops because of my race/colour. Now, being rather newly returned to punting after an absence of years, I am a bit put out after reading a great AR only to contact the shop and be told "sorry, but she see's Asian only".
    My first response is "WTF? Why am I being singled out in this way?" . Then I thought about it - Is it because the girls think that we are complete cocks, or have humongous giant 12 inch schlongs that will break them in half? I am sure that not all Asian punters have little cocks either, so it can't just be the size of my (mr average) Johnson holding them back?
    I have treated all WL I have been with respectfully, and gently and my old fella is the run-of-the-mill 5-6".

Why are these girls effectively cutting their client base by a potentially huge margin by stereotyping me? Is there a racist undertone here?
    I don't think so, and anyone going to the discrimination commission with a complaint that some Asian prostitutes wont have sex with me because I am a white guy will get very far (other than roars/fits of laughter as they read any potential complaint ).

Why are these Az only girls so incredibly attractive? (Maybe because I think that the grass is greener on the other side?). BUT, As long as we have shops like Ginza whose girls are amongst the most beautiful Asian girls with the most awesome routines I have had the pleasure to experience, I just asked myself the question "Why are there shops that limit themselves with Az Only girls????".
    Can any Az bro's attest to finding any preference of girls leaning the other way of "sorry, no Az"?

Bro's/Shop Owners - Be aware that this is written with tongue-in-cheek, and I actually don't feel any discrimination towards my poor little white cock.
    The title of this thread is already fundamentally wrong !

No shop would push their girls to see Asian only, it’s business, all shop owners would want their girls to see everybody and bring in as much business as possible, it’s a silly way of thinking that the shops would want to limit their income !

It’s the girls’ preference, it’s not as simple as a buying and selling type of business, it’s somewhat personal. As to why they have come to this decision, it’s been covered and discussed uncountable times on this forum, I’m not gonna repeat it again, just search through General Talk !

BTW, if a shop owner forces the girls to do what they don’t want to, that’s when we have to condemn him, not the other way round.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    The title of this thread is already fundamentally wrong !

No shop would push their girls to see Asian only, it’s business, all shop owners would want their girls to see everybody and bring in as much business as possible, it’s a silly way of thinking that the shops would want to limit their income !

It’s the girls’ preference, it’s not as simple as a buying and selling type of business, it’s somewhat personal. As to why they have come to this decision, it’s been covered and discussed uncountable times on this forum, I’m not gonna repeat it again, just search through General Talk !

BTW, if a shop owner forces the girls to do what they don’t want to, that’s when we have to condemn him, not the other way round.
    wiilsno, Bro, you hit the nail on the head for me regarding the girls preference, but you haven't provided a possible explanation... other than stating that "it's somewhat personal" - I am genuinely interested in why a small percentage of Asian WL would leave their homeland and come to a country where they dont want to service the majority of the population and they don't want me to touch them at all because it is "somewhat personal".
    I know that shops wouldn't limit themselves to Az only girls and I must admit that I cant be fucked looking through old dead threads because this thread is my thoughts, musings and questions.
    I would NEVER EVER condone anyone coercing any of the girls into doing what they don't want to do... and I never alluded to this at all - my observations are that some shops seem to hire a higher percentage of girls that are Az only and simply state that if these said shops hire girls that don't limit their dealings to Az only, their client base would obviously increase.. but please remember that my musings are genuine on a personal level but a bit tongue-in-cheek..

Quote Originally Posted by Assandlegs View Post
    wiilsno, Bro, you hit the nail on the head for me regarding the girls preference, but you haven't provided a possible explanation... other than stating that "it's somewhat personal" - I am genuinely interested in why a small percentage of Asian WL would leave their homeland and come to a country where they dont want to service the majority of the population and they don't want me to touch them at all because it is "somewhat personal".
    I know that shops wouldn't limit themselves to Az only girls and I must admit that I cant be fucked looking through old dead threads because this thread is my thoughts, musings and questions.
    I would NEVER EVER condone anyone coercing any of the girls into doing what they don't want to do... and I never alluded to this at all - my observations are that some shops seem to hire a higher percentage of girls that are Az only and simply state that if these said shops hire girls that don't limit their dealings to Az only, their client base would obviously increase.. but please remember that my musings are genuine on a personal level but a bit tongue-in-cheek..
    Read my post properly, it’s been covered and discussed uncountable times on this forum, I’m not gonna dwell into it anymore.

The question about why some shops hire more girls that are Asian only, more than other shops, is because they respect the girls preference, while other will not accept them if they have preference.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Read my post properly, it’s been covered and discussed uncountable times on this forum, I’m not gonna dwell into it anymore.

The question about why some shops hire more girls that are Asian only, more than other shops, is because they respect the girls preference, while other will not accept them if they have preference.
    Peace bro, I don't want you to dwell on it and I don't mean to get under your skin about this at all.
    BTW - I have done a search and I couldn't find anything (or anything that's easy to find), hence my post. I will gladly read hundreds of other opinions if it would enlighten me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It’s clear you post is not tongue in cheek notwithstanding you saying so. It’s obviously grating on you.
    When I was punting in Germany 25 years ago, I would get knocked back occasionally by European WLs. They would apologise but they just didn’t feel comfortable with an Asian. Fine, I just moved in. I didn’t request a psychological analysis for why the girl felt that way. It would change nothing.

We’ve had these discussions many times before on this and other forums. When reasons are given, it always seem to cause outrage, howls of denial and accusations of generalisation and racism. It’s a pointless discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by quackm2002 View Post
    It’s clear you post is not tongue in cheek notwithstanding you saying so. It’s obviously grating on you.
    When I was punting in Germany 25 years ago, I would get knocked back occasionally by European WLs. They would apologise but they just didn’t feel comfortable with an Asian. Fine, I just moved in. I didn’t request a psychological analysis for why the girl felt that way. It would change nothing.

We’ve had these discussions many times before on this and other forums. When reasons are given, it always seem to cause outrage, howls of denial and accusations of generalisation and racism. It’s a pointless discussion.
    Thanks for being upfront and your honesty quackm2002, no intention on my part to cause any angst with anyone. If I am honest with myself, I guess that it does grate a little and I maybe ask why am I not good enough for some of the girls. I guess that it something I need to come to terms with. I can see that this is a bad topic to bring up and, again apologies for any angst caused.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It's their personal preference. They want to feel safe/feel protected/feel comfortable (yes you can argue this but they have made up their minds).
    They might have their own misconceptions and beliefs.
    Some might have experiences where it was too big or painful and now any white dick turns her off.
    Some might ease into the idea eventually (may be they are new to the profession and wanna gain confidence first).
    There can be so many reasons.

I have even heard: "I want to have tight snach as long as I can".
    There was a bunch of guys who were annoyed and arguing in this forum(archived): "It stretches; so why are they bitching about it". A lot of things stretches but stretching create tension which is obviously not comfortable.

The point is it's a vulnerable profession for the ladies; they are allowed to make choices for their peace of mind, no matter how ridiculous it may sound to some.

Side Note: Why do people of same race prefer to hang out together, be that in Uni or society? Because it seems familiar to them; makes them comfortable; they can relate. It's how things always been.

Banned
    I can only tell you some of the negative stereotypes caucasians face: Rough, smells like wet dog/expired cheese, hairy, not hygienic, emotional/aggro/bad temper, no money.

Op you can't force a girl to fuck you against her will mate.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I know some private WL's refuse some races.
    Also some Asians say Australians smell like sheep because we eat too much lamb.
    Maybe we are just stupid like sheep lol.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    You just need to wait until they leave 5 Star and then fuck them at 5 or 42.

Baby was AZ only at 5 Star now anyone can fuck her at 5 Marrickville (Deer).

It's also a case of wanting what you can't have. When Baby was at 5 Star I desperately wanted to fuck her, now she is at 5 I can't be arsed.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

hmm would recommend her though bc.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    How many Asian guys here go to see cauc WLs/MLs?

I'm not Asian, but I rarely do

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post

I don't.
    I never cared to do so either.
    But if I ever go and they choose not to see me, I will respect their decision and be on my way.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by puntercouple View Post
    I can only tell you some of the negative stereotypes caucasians face: Rough, smells like wet dog/expired cheese, hairy, not hygienic, emotional/aggro/bad temper, no money.
    I am Asian and I am pretty rough, hairy, emotional / not agro, and no money

I heard some WL say some caucasian penis too big, they are too hairy, mmm and yeah maybe smell?

My guess is some Asian WL have 0 English so maybe a bit scared...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post

I used to see only Caucasian WL at stilettos, liaisons, and privates. I heard the myth that Asian WL were unsafe but then I tried a few Asian WLs and now they are my preference.

I find I connect easier and better with Asian WL.

I find Asian WL give me the GFE and great service 8-9/10 times, where as western WL is about 4-5/10 times and cost 50% more. I know I am not treated differently by Caucasian WLs, if anything I get treated better.

I think a lot of Asian WLs are just glad they are in aus and are trying to make the most of it before they go back so they have to try really hard to build up a customer base.

I think the Caucasian WLs are here for a stint to get quick easy cash not as pressured by external circumstances...

I don’t think ethnicity plays a big part with WLs (as long as u look after urself to a moderate extent), it’s probably more to do with their circumstances.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pussyhands View Post
    I used to see only Caucasian WL at stilettos, liaisons, and privates. I heard the myth that Asian WL were unsafe but then I tried a few Asian WLs and now they are my preference.

I find I connect easier and better with Asian WL.

I find Asian WL give me the GFE and great service 8-9/10 times, where as western WL is about 4-5/10 times and cost 50% more. I know I am not treated differently by Caucasian WLs, if anything I get treated better.

I think a lot of Asian WLs are just glad they are in aus and are trying to make the most of it before they go back so they have to try really hard to build up a customer base.
    Good words Mr Pussy

You are a man who talks a lot of sense and knows his punting
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    As to why they have come to this decision, it’s been covered and discussed uncountable times on this forum, I’m not gonna repeat it again, just search through General Talk !
    yep. Every time there will a thread like this. It's like death and taxes for syd99 forum. This and threads about dating wl/ml.

Sorry didn't want to bump this but since it's already at the top.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast