Thread: Yada massage Springwood

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Yada massage Springwood

Went there on the weekend was seen by a shortish girl who didn’t know how to smile. Went for the $60 hour option and paid with 2x$50 notes. Anyhoo was covered by a towel until with 5 minutes to go was asked if I wanted any extra. Started at $50 didn’t want to quibble so I agreed. She said money first and I said you’ve got my $40 change and I’ll give you rest at the end. She went to my pants to get my wallet and I stopped her and said I will give you $10 after. She continued to my wallet and stopped her and told her to forget the extras. She got abusive and tried to tell me I still owed her $50. Luckily I had quickly collected my $40 change. I left covered in oil and will definitely not go back.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Does'nt their attitude change when they don't get it their way. Thats why i stick to same shops where u get your change first then worry about other things later.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Big g, was it the Brazilian? Tried her the other day. Confirmed for an hour, and after a couple of minutes of massage, was told she only had half hour. Got annoyed and complained she shouldn't have taken the booking for an hour. Had similar experience trying to get my change after it was cut short by half hour...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhyDidIWait View Post
    Big g, was it the Brazilian? Tried her the other day. Confirmed for an hour, and after a couple of minutes of massage, was told she only had half hour. Got annoyed and complained she shouldn't have taken the booking for an hour. Had similar experience trying to get my change after it was cut short by half hour...
    No mate she was Asian - Thai I think

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was there beginning of the month (first time there) had a great time. Been trying to go back to see same girl, but can't seem to get a response for txts. I'll ring them and see.

sorry to hear that, Big G. I've been there a number of times and never had issues. in fact, its one of the regular joints I go to. in each one of my experiences there, the girls were friendly, attractive and gave great service.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I copped "I only have half an hour" from a Brazilian chick at Tatinga Aqua the other day. But then we ended up going over time (about an hour an 10 by the time I left). She wouldn't stop talking lol. On the upside it was one of the best Massages I've had in a long time. The flip side was better than average too.