Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Korean Angels Agency - Good choice at the top end.

Banned

Korean Angels Agency - Good choice at the top end.

So as 2017 closes, I have been using this agency. So far pretty good. If they keep up the good work, it will be replacing Diamonds Club as one of my top punting choices from a year ago.
    I have not found a reliable agency til Korean Angels really. Here is a quick summary of their Korean ladies:

Evelyn: I don't know what it is with my luck with a new agency. The very first girl I tried at Diamonds Club was T, and she ended up being my rank 2 of 2016.
    Similar story with Evelyn being the very first one I tried with Korean Angels. Evelyn is a sure fire favourite to land somewhere in my top 10. She is on par with the very best
    WLs I have tried this year. Evelyn is so top notched, you would not find many WL that can match her for pure physical appearance both face and body. You really don't know
    what a 10/10 is until you have tried Evelyn. Her service is also good. She is so friendly and happy to serve. Evelyn is one of my favourite ladies of all 2017. First impressions count,
    and Korean Angels made a big message to me with Evelyn. Welcome to the big time baby!

Angela: Not quite as good as Evelyn, but she has an amazing body nonetheless. Angela is mid twenties and so is a few years older than Evelyn. I don't mind Angela as you will still go
    with her if you saw her in a shop setting. Angela is quite enthusiastic in bed and happy to change to numerous positions. Can also give a nice massage after sex. I recommend you go
    Angela for 30 or 45 mins if the agency lets you. $350 is a lot for Angela, but $200 or $250 then you don't think twice.

Hara: I saw Hara today. She is only here for short time and will go back to Korea very soon. Hara has quite pretty face, rocking slim size 6 body, natural b cup bust, very pale white porcelain skin
    and no tattoos. If you like long legs Hara has amazing legs. She looks stunning in high heels. Hara is a complete newbie.
    The feel is very different as when she was sucking me, she giggled so I don't think she has ever sucked much or do this job in Korea.
    Which I have confirmed as I asked her, and she said no because Seoul is a small city and too shy in her homeland.
    She murmured Korean words when I fucked her, it wasn't OBBA!, so I don't know what she was saying to me lol. She also gets quite wet below. Good session today.

On another matter, for those bangers that got to try Gina (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9CEc-LNK-0) before she moved to......, oh man you beat me to the punch.
    That one really mattered. Sob with a capital S.

But still finished 2017 on a high.

http://koreanangels.com

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Cheers op, good competition for dteamgirls. Do they have WeChat? I only noticed their line contact

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the review. Which girl is PSE?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fake picture detector View Post

Like your work Mr Fake

Are these pictures real

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...ent-105-Pymble
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Good work. And i nearly got sucked in! Thank you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks i almost booked as well.

Banned
    Interesting. No need for fake pics, but Gina for me is no.1 Korean lady of 2017.

She is well reviewed on this forum under another name.

Evelyn is up there too.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’m confused. Gina? She was not named in your review as from that agency and is not on their website. Could you please clarify? Obviously your recommendations are to be taken seriously and i don’t want to lose a good opportunity through misunderstanding.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Atilla View Post
    I’m confused. Gina? She was not named in your review as from that agency and is not on their website. Could you please clarify? Obviously your recommendations are to be taken seriously and i don’t want to lose a good opportunity through misunderstanding.

Gina was Wendy @ 5*.

She made her debut @ Korean Angels before she moved to 5*.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    HAHAHAHAHA well this is interesting indeed ... the fake photo nazi gets busted for recommending an agency that clearly uses FAKE PHOTOS !! their of a Korean model who goes by the name mj.monde https://vibbi.com/mj.monde and Evelyn is an instagram model called lily-maymac https://weheartit.com/xxblck/collect...06-lily-maymac.

ahem ... busted. I was wondering y the AR's were so vague.

Lenka you must have viewed their website before or after you "supposedly" tried them out ... why didn't you advise or call out the photos were fake ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by justinfox View Post
    HAHAHAHAHA well this is interesting indeed ... the fake photo nazi gets busted for recommending an agency that clearly uses FAKE PHOTOS !! their of a Korean model who goes by the name mj.monde https://vibbi.com/mj.monde and Evelyn is an instagram model called lily-maymac https://weheartit.com/xxblck/collect...06-lily-maymac.

ahem ... busted. I was wondering y the AR's were so vague.

Lenka you must have viewed their website before or after you "supposedly" tried them out ... why didn't you advise or call out the photos were fake ?

I don't pay attention to advertised photos or reviews.

I got trusted intel from a PM for Evelyn, and started trying this agency. Ironically, Evelyn is better looking than those photos links.

"Nazi" You seem upset...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenka_X5 View Post
    I don't pay attention to advertised photos or reviews.
    hehehe don't pay attention to advertised photos hhmm ... this thread suggests otherwise http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...ht=fake+photos

so your telling us you just posted the link without even checking the website for yourself ? .... that would be a bit odd as you described her as "Evelyn is a sure fire favourite to land somewhere in my top 10. She is on par with the very best WLs I have tried this year" .... if a girl is that good wouldn't you be curious to view her pic ??

Well at least you admit that this agency uses FAKE photos ... can't be that reliable if there bait and switching all their clients.

Banned
    hehehe don't pay attention to advertised photos hhmm ... this thread suggests otherwise http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...ht=fake+photos

so your telling us you just posted the link without even checking the website for yourself ? .... that would be a bit odd as you described her as "Evelyn is a sure fire favourite to land somewhere in my top 10. She is on par with the very best WLs I have tried this year" .... if a girl is that good would you be curious to view her pic ??

Well at least you admit that this agency uses FAKE photos ... can't be that reliable if there bait and switching all their clients.

I already saw Evelyn.

She is on par.

You don't have to book if you are not convinced.

Good luck bra lol

Senior Member(無間使者) asianlover1314's Avatar
    Thanks for the heads up. Was planning to book one of the Japanese girls. Not sure now after reading this thread ☹️��

Banned

so your telling us you just posted the link without even checking the website for yourself ? .... that would be a bit odd as you described her as "Evelyn is a sure fire favourite to land somewhere in my top 10. She is on par with the very best WLs I have tried this year" .... if a girl is that good wouldn't you be curious to view her pic ??

Mr Fox -- He seems to have no idea how forensically you have skewered him.

He should quit while he's behind.

Banned
    If you have not tried Evelyn, you cannot comment...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the response Lenka

Well pardon me and excuse the shit out of my goddamn French, but is anyone now going to start a new thread or post with bold, capitalised letters exclaiming that this agency uses fake pics? lol

Maybe Lenka will do it. Oh wait....lol lmao rofl....
    I am a stand up guy.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Must be having a dumb moment.... so this is fake but lenka is still trying to hold onto some sort of hope?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by puntingpete View Post
    Must be having a dumb moment.... so this is fake but lenka is still trying to hold onto some sort of hope?
    Tbh, the pictures might be fake, and the girls may not look like in the pictures, but my previous visits have been good with most girls being a looker and great bodies as well. There's not much review for their girls here unless you go to Chinese forums like Catchgod which generally speaks well of this agency

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast