Thread: Multi Review From a Foreigner on Holiday

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Multi Review From a Foreigner on Holiday

Hello Sydneysiders, I was in your city on holiday and sampled the goods at No 5 Marrickville. Here are my reviews:
    -----
    The first one I saw was ABC Jennifer.

Month/Year of Visit : June/22
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://no5marrickville.com
    Phone : 0417 888 123
    Hours of Business : 10am til 3am
    Rates : $250/60 minutes
    Extras Cost : None
    Services Provided This Session : BBBJ ,69, DATY, DFK, Ball licking, Shower together, CFS
    Size/shape : https://no5marrickville.com/profile/jennifer/

Value for money/recommend? : YES

I walked in without a booking and Jennifer looked really good in person, so I picked her. We got into the shower together where we washed each other down, and Jennifer began with a handjob. We then dried off and moved to the bed where Jennifer jumped on top of me for DFK, followed by a cat bath leading to a BBBJ. I asked her if we could 69, and she happily obliged. After doing that for a while, Jennifer put the cover on, and got on top. Jennifer was tight, and also had a tight body, so I busted in the bag in no time. We cuddled for a bit before she asked if I wanted a massage. She gave me an OK massage until my time was almost up, where we showered together again before we said our goodbyes.

-----

After weeks of rain, I went again. This time, the options were limited as they were busy, and there was a wait for rooms. I picked Chinese Stella.

Month/Year of Visit : June/22
    Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, DFK, Shower together, CFS
    Size/shape : https://no5marrickville.com/profile/stella/

Value for money/recommend? : YES

The options were limited, and I picked Stella before looking here to see that she's an odd duck. While the other reports here are true, her oddities weren't a big deal.

We started by showering together and after that, we moved to the bed where we DFKed. She then switched to a light cat bath leading to a BBBJ. She then put the cover on and rode me. We switched to missionary and doggy, and then back to missionary where I finished in the cover. We cuddled for a bit while I sucked on her nipples. I had somewhere to be, and the late start meant I needed to go, so I left early.

-----

One night, I decided that I needed to get my rocks off, so I went to No 5 at midnight. There were only two options available at the time. One of them was Chinese Yuna, who wasn't even on the roster for the day.

Month/Year of Visit : July/22
    Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, DFK, Shower together, CFS
    Size/shape : https://no5marrickville.com/profile/yuna/

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, although I will not repeat

Unfortunately, Yuna wasn't as warm and welcoming as the girls from my previous experiences here, but it was also late at night where I was probably her last client before she went home. Although Yuna had a slim body, she puts on a lot of makeup to hide that she's older than she appears. The lack of chemistry was not great. We started with the standard shower together, and then went to the bed for DFK, cat bath, and then a BBBJ. Yuna kept interrupting the BBBJ to ask if I was ready for her pussy, and I kept asking for a longer BBBJ. Yuna then put the cover on and laid down and told me to go ahead. I found her to be very loose. We switched from missionary to doggy and back a few times until she gave in as it was clear that I wasn't going to finish in those positions, and got on top to ride me. After I finished, she just sat there on her phone the whole time until I got up to take another shower. Not a great experience, but also not terrible.

-----

Wanting a better experience, I decided that for my next visit, I would actually make a booking. I think it was the very next day, when I saw the roster and decided to call and book Aussie Beth.

Month/Year of Visit : July/22
    Extras Cost : $50 for DATY, 69, DFK
    Services Provided This Session : CBJ, DFK, DATY, 69, Shower together, CFS
    Size/shape : https://no5marrickville.com/profile/beth/

Value for money/recommend? : HELL YES

I wish I had booked Beth sooner, because had I done so, I probably would have seen her every day that she's on the roster. Beth is just that good. I took a small gamble because the website didn't list her services (but there was a review here that did so I had a fair idea of what I was getting into). When she walked in, I was amazed by how hot she was. She mentioned that the standard rate was for LFK and CFS, but for $50 extra, I would get DATY, 69, and DFK. Of course I went for that. We started by showering together. After we dried off, we moved to the bed where Beth threw herself on top of me and grabbed my head and we DFKed like teenagers while feeling up each other's bodies. She then gave me a light cat bath, and put the cover on for a CBJ. I then had her turn around so that we could 69. That was an amazing experience. She was worried that she was going to smother me. Beth then got up on top and rode me while DFKing me the entire time. We then switched to missionary and did that for a bit before I buried my face between her legs to DATY. She got back on top and rode me to completion. We then DFKed and cuddled until I got hard again, and then we went at it some more until we were both sweaty messes, but unfortunately, I couldn't finish a second time before my time was up. We showered together again and DFKed one last time to say goodbye.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Nice report. Fully agree with you on Jennifer. Where were you visiting from and how did you find Sydney punting value for money wise?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Eh, quite a few guys here have Jennifer as being really good. My time with her was a bit like meh. Probs chemistry not there there was no shower together, etc. i was full in the shower for ages thinking she’d come in. But a nice tight pussy really describes her well.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for reviews. I am wondering how punting in Australia is like compared to your own country? And you can be honest

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Nice report. Fully agree with you on Jennifer. Where were you visiting from and how did you find Sydney punting value for money wise?
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    Thanks for reviews. I am wondering how punting in Australia is like compared to your own country? And you can be honest
    I am from the US. Value is great! Since this hobby is illegal in the US (except for this one overpriced place in the middle of nowhere, 7 hours drive from Las Vegas) I really enjoyed how comfortable the rooms were, and how I have many choices in one location.

Money wise, because of the exchange rate, it's great. That's why I didn't mind paying for the full 60 minutes even if I don't use it all. 1 AUD = $0.68 USD so the $250 AUD for the hour cost me $170 USD. Here in the US, depending on how nice of a provider you're looking for, can range from $100-150USD for a half hour pump and dump with a drug user, or $200-250USD for a half hour with a low end independent. An hour with a low end independent costs around $300-400 USD to start, so my visits to No 5 were a great value for my money. One of the people running the place, the guy, recognized me after seeing me twice, and would joke around and say "See you tomorrow" on my way out. (That makes me a regular now, right?)

The other difference is that in the US, Asian brothels do exist, but they're skittish (because they're illegal) and will ask for personal information to make sure you're not from the government, and the will move around a lot to not get caught. Unfortunately, also, the quality of the girls isn't as great, they're usually at least 30-40 if not older, and they charge as much as the low end independents.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for your review. Really interested to heat more about Beth. What is her body like? Is she slim and firm? Flat stomach? What cups size breasts?

Its hard to tell from the photos, but she does look hot!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by severin View Post
    Beth is curvy/chubby, not slim/firm at all. Big boobs but on the droopy side. If she's your type, she's your type.
    Isn't she working at Flamingo shop in Bondi? Photo looks similar.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by severin View Post
    Beth is curvy/chubby, not slim/firm at all. Big boobs but on the droopy side. If she's your type, she's your type.
    Thanks mate...definitely not for me.

Appreciate your feedback. Saved me 170.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisBear View Post
    Thanks mate...definitely not for me.

Appreciate your feedback. Saved me 170.
    Here’s more pics of Beth
    https://flamingoclubbondi.com/beth/