Thread: FLORENCE @ DreamGirls

FLORENCE @ DreamGirls

I’ve proven the theory that although a girl might be taller than a guy, it does look different vertically, but it makes no difference horizontally ! In bed, I still could access both ends of her key areas that count without any problems.

Florence is a tall girl, with the friendliest and cheekiest smile when the door opened, the kind of disarming smile on photo like Nana’s. To me, it’s usually the sign of a good time ahead.

At first sight, Florence looked cute with that cheeky smile, and she didn’t look that tall, but when we had our first hug, I realized how tall she was with heels on, not that easy to have a hearty DFK in the standing position.

She was dressed in a rather conservative way, a simple knee length dress with not much skin showing, wondering what it’s like behind the gift wrapping. After she stripped me and carefully put my clothes away, she undressed herself to reveal a very delightful body shape, very similar to the sweet Mori’s, with good looking C cups, also tanned skin, slim and long with legs that go on forever, only decorated with a thin layer of pubic hair at the triangular area.

Since she was so tall, I reckoned there’s not much to do in the shower, so I went in there myself. She did come in and washed my little brother and paid special attention to my bum hole, I knew what was coming...

When in bed, after a lengthy DFK, she gestured me to turn on my stomach. I thought she would give me a massage before my hard work, but she went straight to catbath... not just catbath, but DD ! She went on for quite a few minutes too, I’ve never met a girl who started the proceedings by DD ! As I’m not a fan of DD, I had to be vigilant that nothing hard is poking into me !

DD was all that was for catbath, then she turned me over for BBBJ, it was quite deep and lasted a long time, I turned her around for 69, it really proved there’s no difference in height when positioned horizontally, it was a good fit, and I had a good feed of the Y ! Her moaning was very loud, I refused to cum though she tried, I preferred to be soaked in the hot box today !

With the dom on, she rode me in Cowgirl to start, her lovely C cups were bouncing to the rhythm of her movements, what a sight to behold, I caught them in my hands and fondled them to make her moan louder, but after a while, it’s me who wanted to moan because I was getting there !

I changed to missionary, ruled out standing doggie, but finished with my favorite position Wheelbarrows with her lying at the edge of the bed and me on the floor. Maximum penetration and in control !

Florence is a girl with great attitude who knows what worked for me and maximized my pleasure well !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者) asianlover1314's Avatar
    Great review bro! Might have a session with her soon. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by asianlover1314 View Post
    Great review bro! Might have a session with her soon. Thanks!
    Are you into DD ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者) asianlover1314's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Are you into DD ?
    Never tried

Hey Willisno, long time, but " Very delightful body shape" Please…………….have you had a sex change or have u turned gay since it has been decriminalised ?

KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What is DD may I ask?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnykiller View Post
    What is DD may I ask?
    DD = Dragon Drilling - the process of getting rimmed and a tongue shoved up your ass.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Are you into DD ?
    Seems these dreamgirls are into this! Haven’t had it much before, but fuckin hell surprised the shit (excuse the pun) outta me a few times. Almost jumped and hit the roof last night with Nana.

Damn this girl looks sexy aswell. Another one for me sample 😁

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bro wilisno, does she look similar to her photos?

Florence, a truly stunning catwalk model has just arrived, with legs that go forever and a beautiful face, ought to be one of the most sought after DreamGirl from now on...

Florence is on today, book early
    DreamGirls - where gentlemen's dreams come true

Booking Number : 0478 960 321 (SMS ONLY)
    Wechat & Line : dreamgirlss1