Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Eva - the secret is now out.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Eva - the secret is now out.

I am declaring Eva my No 1 fuck of 2017. Perhaps that is because I have just fucked her today and she was amazing and fresh in my mind or perhaps she really was my best fuck of 2017.

Eva is a stunningly beautiful Chinese girl that works at 244 Paddington. She is one of their most popular girls but there are no reviews on her. After today's session with her I know why. All the punters who are seeing her are trying to keep the secret to themselves. This girl is one hot property.

Eva would be late 20's, tall, extremely beautiful, model material, very pretty, amazing full kissable lips, long legs, amazing hair. She really is stunning. The most attractive girl I have been with this year and perhaps in my whole life.

First of all, Eva has a lovely, gentle, smiling personality. She radiates sexiness. As soon as she said hello in the line up of 4 good girls, I was in love and couldn't believe that in a few minutes time my cock would be buried deep inside this beauty's pussy. Instant erection in the waiting room.

Eva is quite busty and her ample chest was poking out of the top of the short white dress that she was wearing. She takes my hand and leads me to the room and we shower together. She attentively washes me and when I am clean, she drops down on her knees, puts my erect cock in her mouth and blows me in the shower. We dry off and onto the bed. I tell her that she is stunning and I want to kiss those amazing lips of hers and she is happy to oblige. We DFK for several minutes. To be honest I could have kissed her for the whole hour and left happy she is that good but there were lot of other parts of her anatomy that I wanted to explore, so explore I did.

After the DFK she asks me to lie down and gives me an awesome bbbj. Her technique is polished, her skills are sublime and I laid back and enjoyed the pleasure Eva was giving me in spades. Her beautiful long straight hair was tied up so I asked her to let it loose and watched as it flowed over my body as she sucked. I was feeling so horny now so I DATY''d her pussy to get the juices flowing, on with a dom and then fucked her gently and passionately for about 30 minutes. The fucking was pure GFE with lots of kissing and mutual pleasure and during the sex she had two orgasms just from deep penetration.

The highlight of the fucking was her on top in cowgirl where she was raised up on her haunches and I was spearing her pussy from below and she came again whilst on top. This girl is very orgasmic as well as very sensual.

I let her rest a bit and as we were about 50 minutes in, I laid her down, asked her to masturbate her clit whilst I finger fucked her pussy and kissed her mouth until she had orgasm No 4 with my fingers buried deep inside her wet pussy.

I think she has had enough orgasms now as she looked tired. I can't wait to cum all over her so she sucks me off and just as I am about to cum I pull it out of her mouth, splash a big load all over her chest, lick it all off, show her the cum pooling on my tongue and swallow all my little Puntermen right down my throat.

We shower, Eva tells me that she loved making love to me and we walk back to reception.

Afterwards I have a long chat with Angela the owner of the shop for about 15 minutes and towards the end of that chat, Eva comes and sits next to me, brings me some sweets and feeds them to me. What a lovely girl she is. I could fall in love with her instantly.

If you want to fuck a beautiful, kind, glamorous, sexy girl who has the experience to make your whole body quiver with pleasure, then go and see Eva. You will thank me for it.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

BC
    Thanks for the review we have know this about Eva for a while , and we have a few others to disclose to the world
    Cheers
    Shane

And she loves to throw it back
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDGQPJe3bUg

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is Eva working this Sunday new year's eve?

Did I read correctly? He licked and swallowed his own rainbow fluids??!! Wtf

Eva is here tomorrow

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is a roster posted anywhere?

Eva is here today

Banned
    Eva played a starring role in the double I had with her and Lisa at 244 Paddo a couple of days ago.

My first ever double. Will not be my last.

Eva back next Tuesday

Surprise she is back on deck and here now

Quote Originally Posted by bigfatkilo View Post
    Did I read correctly? He licked and swallowed his own rainbow fluids??!! Wtf

Quote Originally Posted by paddington244 View Post
    Surprise she is back on deck and here now

Damn it I'm already comfy at home, will have to try and see her next year

She is there this weekend
    Cheers

Eva is here for new years eve
    A bit of a pun there not good when I am laughing at my own jokes

Join Eva for new years eve

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Fuckkkkk I really can’t wait until next Wednesday!! It’ll be like Christmas all over again!!!!

Peter
    But you are a Ginza boy, we just have to paddatize you
    Cheers
    Shane

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes !! Mate this is true! But I’ll be totally compliant & happy to be Paddatized by those 2 hot ladies, I’m ready 😁

smiles and good luck I will them to go easy on you
    Shane

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast