Thread: K Love - The K-Pop Glamour Queen

K Love - The K-Pop Glamour Queen

So it's been a while since I've gone to Ginza and after tasting the 278 opening last week, I was itching for another visit. Ginza was running that opening discount again, so it was a no brainer whether to go or not. I've always had a soft spot for Korean girls, especially the toned and petite ones, so I had been eyeing the current line-up to see who would fit that category. "K Love, 23 - 6 - D - 162" Photo of her popping out of a bag. Yes please. Shot a booking to check out this cute little package without a second thought but little did I know I was going to be surprised.

Was directed to one of the newer rooms, room 26. There's a doorway next to the back entrance that leads to the building next door, some of which was still under construction. Nice to see their plans for expansion, maybe one day they can rename Cleveland Street to Ginza Street.

Up a steep staircase, and I knock on the open door where Love comes to greet me with a quick hug and kiss. My god, she's exactly like her photos but more; absolutely toned killer body, very cute face and the orange-blonde short hair all supported with a bit of Korean cosmetic magic. Yes you can tell they're fake on closer inspection but the shape of her tits are unbelievably beautiful and her nipples and areolae are just otherworldly. A tiny waist that you can just wrap your hands around, her skin was smooth and soft to touch. Her ass whilst small, was tight and matched her body figure. Love is the walking-talking prime example of a K-doll ready for your naughtiest fantasies.

I have to echo another earlier review in that Love's voice was surprisingly deeper than expected, probably side effect of smoking but honestly it didn't matter too much. She helped me fold my clothes as I undressed, which was a nice touch. I was lead into the bathroom, where she handed me a diluted mouthwash before she pulled me in for a very thorough shower session. Love was very attentive, applying water and soap to every possible spot (except my head of course), before transitioning into her amazing body slide, titjob and pussy slide. She also did something I had not experienced before; she clamped down on my cock with her arm, going up and down and the sensation of her soft skin and touching the side of her breasts was glorious. Finishing up with a quick BBBJ and rinsing off, Love sent me to go dry off whilst she applied moisturizer to her flawless body.

I had a quick feel of her body as I helped her apply that cream, still captivated by her form, but she quickly took the reins and asked me to lie down. Love proceeded to give me a short catbath before engaging in a long an juicy BBBJ. She loves giving eye contact throughout it, and the green/bluish lenses she had on combined with a touch of glitter underneath her eyelids.. felt like I was being drained by a K-Pop star. Love knows how to work it, giving plenty attention in all the right places; balls, shaft, head you name it. She applies a lot of spit to keep it sloppy. I'm then asked to flip over for a round of DD, which seems like the standard with Ginza/278 girls nowadays. What takes it to the next level for me however was she proceeded to go BBBJ again in this position which strangely felt even better, and as others have stated, she knows how to DT like it was just as simple as breathing.

I turn her around for 69, her pussy is completely bald and just a delight to eat out. It was deliciously smooth and she was a bit responsive as I rubbed a wet finger along her ass. She then mounts me on top, initially in a squatting position but I didn't find that too comfortable. I sit up and hold her back as rocks back and forth and man, I wish I knew that she was more of a PSE than GFE because fuck Love was too intense for my tastes lol. After a little while, I ask her to finish me off Round 1 with a handjob, and she delivers quite well; she spits on the head and slowly builds up momentum, all the while sucking my nipples and going for a deep kiss as I blow a large load all over the place.

She helps me clean up with some wet wipes, but changes to a warm towel since it was very cold and she could tell my body did not like that haha. We chat for a bit, she tells me she is here from Busan on a 1 year working holiday trip, returning back in November. Keeps her pussy nice and smooth with laser treatment once a month, says she highly recommends it hah. A lot of it is lost in translation honestly, at one point it was confusing as she said she was born in 1996 but is 26 this year? And then something about Korea having different ages (which I ended up Googling and apparently they are meant to be 1 year older due to the Lunar Calendar. Hmm TIL). Anyway, this glamorous girl works me up for Round 2, which was mostly a similar routine but the DD was a variation of BBBJ, where she would get me to lift my legs up and do both at the same time. She also played with my ears, nibbling and kissing them for a short time. It's just breathtaking hearing a girl moan and give so much attention to your ears.

I was pumped to go again, gave her a bit of DATY from behind with her on all fours before entering her in doggy. Again, it was just so wonderful seeing a tight, toned Korean girl like Love from this position and before long she gets on top again in a semi-squatting position where she thrusts against my crotch madly. She eventually gets me to lie down, and helps me cum again like the first round, this time was even more explosive. I felt exhausted, but satisfied.

Buzzer rang just on time, cleaned up and gave Love one last hug and kiss before heading off.

As always, pros and cons:
    Love is a very service-oriented girl, with a lot of experience under her belt and a PSE style that borders on athleticism. She likes to take control and I think those looking for a wild romp with the stamina to match will be in for a treat. She has the face and figure of a Korean goddess, and she certainly isn't afraid to use her assets. Her love for designer brands pairs up well with her very sexy makeup style. Love would stare at her own reflection throughout the BBBJ whenever possible, which was a very arousing sight indeed. For me personally, I prefer more of a GFE and gentler touch so for me whilst I had fun here, I would probably try another one of Ginza's amazing lineup next time.

Just a few negatives here and there: sometimes it felt cold since Love asked at the start "two sex, three sex?" indicating she wanted a limit to how many times I would cum in the session, which threw me off initially. And her attitude from time to time felt mechanical; a little bit overboard with the FOAM and just changing positions during sex and phases in the session (shower, bed) wasn't very natural and even distant at times (e.g. took a long time to apply moisturizer, she went to shower by herself without telling me after round 2 and didn't properly clean me up first). However overall I was still satisfied with her due to her amazing skills and unbelievable appearance.

Again, for the PSE lovers who haven't gotten a chance to see Love yet, go try her out!

P.S. Since this was my first time in one of the new rooms, room 26 was unexpectedly good. It felt like I walked into Ginza Hotel, since it had it's own landing room, a separate bathroom (fit with a ridiculously large towel rack that was fully stocked up), and a massive bedroom that seemed to be complete with a kitchen sink and oven. Like wow, I did not expect that after being so accustomed to the old rooms lol. I hope they plan to add a ceiling mirror in the near future because that was the last missing piece to this amazing setup.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Love is beautiful!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes!! Got to see Love again! Ultimate PSE! Such an amazing girl!