Thread: sexy and passion girl. Paris

Junior Member(有D料到)

sexy and passion girl. Paris

Vistited the red palace again. This time just finished the office Christmas party. I drank a little bit wine. Want to go to palace have some relaxed journey. The manager suggested me the new girl Paris. Said she is passionate and beautiful. So i decide to have a try.
    Into the room, finally saw this sexy girl. She is quite tall and around 163cm. B cup boobs I think but slim body. Quite a perfect shape of body. She has long hair and nice face with some makeup. She helped me to wash my body and she used her body to slide me. Very comfortable experience. Her boobs are very soft and smooth, it is real one. On the bed, she hug me very tight. and had a nice catbath. I said my nipples are very sensitive. Then she used her skill to make me feel so nice, she turned her pussy to my side, then I can touch her wet pussy as well. I like this position very much. I told her to lay it down. i can lick this sexy body. Her boobs are soft, so that My face can fully coverd by her boobs. She used her hand to push me to suck harder. At the same time, I used my figer to feel her pussy. She told me her G spot is sensitive. She told me to touch it slowly. She start to moan.
    Then put the dom up. normal position first, then her leg on the same side that I can make it deeper. She moan quite loud. Then she on the top, her body is very flexible. She can lick my nipples at the same time. I feel like a heaven. I unloaded.
    Then she gave me a nice massage. Her service attitude is wonderful. I will definitely come back again.

Face 7.5/10
    body 8/10
    sex 9/10
    service 9/10
    gfe 9/10

+1
    Curvy busty slimwaist. Outstanding service!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks for sharing!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Our website: www.redpalace.com.au
    Our contact: 0467620130,0450667111
    Our location: 48 kellett St Potts Point

WECHAT: REDPALACEVIP