Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Linda - uni student cute girl with a butt to die for

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Linda - uni student cute girl with a butt to die for

Linda is a young, cute Chinese uni student type of girl with little natural A cups and an arse to die for. The photos of her on the website are real and before I saw her I was looking at that arse and had evil plans to doggie Linda's firm, chunky butt when I met her.

Here is a link to her photos:

http://244paddington.com.au/linda-3

When she stripped off in the room and she entered the shower I grabbed a sneak peak of that bum and wow it is magnificent. Into the shower and she washes me and I can't resist grabbing hold of it and admiring its round shape and its firmness. I am not really an arse man but today I certainly was.

Linda seems a pretty quiet girl. She doesn't speak any English and has a reserved manner about her when you first meet her. I took things slow with her and when she warmed up, bingo, she really got into the session and let her inhibitions go as I will explain.

After the shower we kneel facing each other on the bed. I decide to lead the session as she seems a submissive type of girl so I start off sucking her nice little A Cup natural titties and play with her clit. After a few minutes her juices are flowing and she is giving me light body kisses and fondling my hard, erect cock very gently. There is no real passion or heavy breathing yet so rather than go into bbbj I decide to warm her up which turned out to be a very good idea.

I lie Linda down, spread her legs wide to expose her pussy which is trimmed on the top and very bare and soft around the clit and entrance and I start some DATY. Linda likes this and she is starting to relax with me now. She is quite orgasmic and sensitive and she quickly rises close to orgasm. I decide to tease her a bit so just before she cums I withdraw, dom up and start fucking her very wet, hot pussy in mish.

She is tight and a snug fit as she is a relatively small framed girl. Fucking Linda is really good, like making love to your girlfriend. Again she is submissive so I lead the way and after some mish, side mish, lying down doggie I had to get that magnificent arse up in the air. I withdraw, move her into position beside the mirror on the bedroom wall, push her head down onto the bed and lift her firm booty up into the air. For a few seconds I stop to admire its magnificence before eating out her pussy from behind and then when she is hot to trot I enter and fuck her lovely pussy in doggie style. She is less submissive now, I stay still and she fucks me by moving her pussy in and out of my cock. A great way of fucking. I watch the action in the mirror. Nice.

After doggie I lie down and get her to climb on top in cowgirl. This was where Linda really let herself go and all her inhibitions fell by the wayside as this lovely young girl rode my cock like she was trying to win the Melbourne Cup. She fucked me slowly in several cowgirl positions whilst my hard cock was piercing her like a flag pole and boy was she a different girl now. All I had to do was lie there and she really went to town on me and fucked the shit out of me. Even got some nice masturbation from her as a guided her fingers to her clit to play with herself as she rode me. Good work Linda.

When she tired I wanted to make her cum. Woo Hoo, this girl came hard. I laid her down, concentrated my mouth on slow sucking her clit very lightly. She rose and rose and rose with her heavy breathing as I slowly upped the pace and man when she came, fucking hold on tight, she screamed the house down and her body went rigid as this huge orgasm, and I mean huge, flooded through her. I have seen a lot of orgasms in my time and this one was like a tidal wave. As her orgasm started to subside I was not letting her off that lightly and I held her clit on my tongue and slowly sucked her to multiple orgasm stage where experienced DATYers will know you can get the girl to ride wave after wave of orgasm as you control it with your tongue. I loved every minute of that and so did Linda as I got the "you are No1" comment from her as she lay there recovering.

We had gone over time and I got a knock on the door from reception saying time was up. I lay Linda down and fucked her pussy hard in lying down doggie as she yelped away like a little dog until I shot my load. Another arse highlight.

I really liked my time with Linda. I think you have to treat her gently to get the best out of her. She is definitely GFE and not PSE but submissive GFE is probably my favourite anyway.

Oh and did I mention her magnificent arse.............
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Linda is the girlfriend type bout not the type you want to take over to mum

Shop Owner
    Update on the beautiful Linda
    Bliss Massage
    Where all your desires cum true
    244 Oxford Street
    Paddington
    WeChat: city girls in &out
    WeChat A0450754244
    244paddington.com.au
    http://244paddington.com.au/roster-2/

Linda looks very lucious

Linda is here today

Linda is here on Fridays and Saturdays

Shop Owner
    Linda also does a great massage
    Bliss Massage
    244 Oxford Street
    Paddington
    WeChat A0450754244
    244paddington.com.au

Linda is here tonight

Linda is here all night

Linda is here late Saturday night

A very popular Paddington girl

Linda here Friday

Linda is here now

Such a great rear-end her and Lisa like bookends together

Shop Owner
    Linda is here now
    Bliss Massage
    244 Oxford Street
    Paddington
    WeChat A0450754244
    244paddington.com.au

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I just had an hour session with Linda today and can second everything punter man/ brothel creeper said.

The pics are accurate and real and the age is about right . I think she is mid 20s .

I could speak Chinese so we connected pretty easily . I had service comparable to Ginza, lots of quality BBBJ and fire and ice. Linda genuinely appears to like sex. She also had a very genuine and playful attitude.

Linda is easy to orgasm and I think she came three times, fingering mish and mush. Her Clit is especially sensitive. /:-)

I haven't made a girl orgasm that hard for a while so that was a great ego boost :0) her face was so super red after and she had awesome eye contact - it really was GFE.

I managed to cum twice during the session and the whole session felt unrushed. Linda even gave me 10im overtime because we were so into it when the door knock was heard.

I will definitely return !! Well worth the exp.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by corvus View Post
    I just had an hour session with Linda today and can second everything punter man/ brothel creeper said.

The pics are accurate and real and the age is about right . I think she is mid 20s .

I could speak Chinese so we connected pretty easily . I had service comparable to Ginza, lots of quality BBBJ and fire and ice. Linda genuinely appears to like sex. She also had a very genuine and playful attitude.

Linda is easy to orgasm and I think she came three times, fingering mish and mush. Her Clit is especially sensitive. /:-)

I haven't made a girl orgasm that hard for a while so that was a great ego boost :0) her face was so super red after and she had awesome eye contact - it really was GFE.

I managed to cum twice during the session and the whole session felt unrushed. Linda even gave me 10im overtime because we were so into it when the door knock was heard.

I will definitely return !! Well worth the exp.
    Nice review Corvus. Linda is a cute young girl, good service and sounds like you had her orgasming hard. Good work old boy.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Linda loves to orgasm

And she is here very late

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast