Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Keep seeing same WL or new ones?

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar

Keep seeing same WL or new ones?

Your thoughts on this brothers...

Do you keep seeing the same WL(s) or constantly seek new ones?
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Junior Member(有D料到)
    rather see new ones but the risk is going through a lot of bad ones

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Must keep searching. That is the fun.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah, everyone seeks for variety.
    But after few years, you get tired of it all and settle for safe, tried-and-tested choices.
    I tend to see regulars nowadays but I break my chain in following situation:
    > If I get bored of their routine and them ( some special ones you never get bored of ).
    > You develop an attachment or start falling for one.
    > She starts getting bored of you.

Senior Member(無間使者) asianlover1314's Avatar
    For me seeing my regulars preferred. But sometimes it's fun to try new ones. But do get some bad ones. But than its always good fun and surprises ����

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    For me a mixture. If is see a girl too much I tend to start feeling a bit bored so then I see a new one.

After seeing a few new ones I start thinking of my good regulars and will see them again after a little break from them.

My best regular I have been seeing for 10 years. She has huge natural boobs and is a great kisser, loves to orgasm and is an amazing fuck. First met her when she was starting out as a WL at 23 years old and she is now 33. Great girl. I will see her next week after a few newbies.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

I tend to see 3-5 ML's once, and then stick with the one that:
    A) liked me the most
    B) initially gives limited service but had a good attitude (I like a challenge)

for 15-20 sessions, then move on to the next 3-5...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Im still learning the game, but Im taking on board what you are all saying
    This thread has encouraged me to have a few regulars
    I generally see new ladies as its fun to see all the advertised glamours
    But it also sounds perfectly fine to see the same ladies over and over.
    There have been a few that Ive had great chemistry with. Stick with a good thing hey?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    I stick with my 2 favourites, and occasionally try new ones... the problem with having a favourite is actually falling for them... need 2 to balance that out. NEVER only have 1 fav - this is where problems can start

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by Assandlegs View Post
    I stick with my 2 favourites, and occasionally try new ones... the problem with having a favourite is actually falling for them... need 2 to balance that out. NEVER only have 1 fav - this is where problems can start
    That doesn't always work though. I had three favourites this year and fell for two of them.

I am starting to learn to keep my distance as having feelings for WL's generally does not end well or does you no good emotionally as we have discussed in numerous threads.

It also brings their "baggage" as well which sometimes can spoil a session if you start getting too involved in their lives.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yeah - I have a few favorites that I find wanting to see from time to time, but in general, I'll seek someone new.

I stick to one or two regular C-girl (including the private C-girl in her own place in the city), or a regular K-girl (currenly looking for one now). Mostly rotating. around when they are on holidays or have period.

But, when searching for new regulars, I just opt for Standard 30mins session to check out their naked body and pussy, service style and attitude.

Banned
    When it comes to girls, variety over regular is my preference unless the girl stands out and is just amazing in terms of service and attitude towards me. I may have seen a regular at most three times before I decided to move on and try someone different. When there are many young girls out there why stay with one when you can try many if you have the time and money.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I just saw a new lady at one of my favourite places. Beautiful girl, size 6, C cup. Cute. Chemistry was ok, but Im nice and she wanted to talk about life, she wanted affection more than lovemaking. Unfortunately with the rate being charged, I preferred less chat and more loving. She was not really in the mood, and when on top she barely moved at all.
    Wont see her again.
    I didnt say anything to management because we tried enough positions and she didnt rush me to cum. I loved she didnt have an alarm clock, so its all good

One of my regulars was also rostered that same day at that same shop!
    Now she would have made me feel welcome. Dont know why I didnt see her and have a guaranteed great time

Spending an hour with a lady who just isnt into it is a waste of my time and money. Happens to all of us. Punters luck.
    This year, 2017, staying with my favourite 3 places, all cheaper away from the city, Ive only averaged 1/10 dud punts, so Im happy

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    It’s good to have a genuinely good time with WL

Some people may have a harder time dealing with their emotions and some may have an easier time.

So know what ur about, I certainly like that intimate connection with my WLs

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nah. I did have a crush on one WL and soon after she stopped working and went back overseas

Its all business.

Women should fall in love with you. Not the other way around.

Have had enough relationships to realise good punting is 1 hour of wonderful lovemaking then its sayonara sweet thing

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hyperultra View Post
    Nah. I did have a crush on one WL and soon after she stopped working and went back overseas

Its all business.

Women should fall in love with you. Not the other way around.

Have had enough relationships to realise good punting is 1 hour of wonderful lovemaking then its sayonara sweet thing
    That’s the thing, you can do that - some may have low self esteem / self worth / inexperienced who think that’s the only person to give them that attention.

The girl is likely thinking the same thing, off to the next client .

I think when both are on the same page then u can just have a great time

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I don't visit many WL's but some of my regular ML's surprise me at times...

Yesterday, on the flip, one actually surprised me during a little pussy sliding of actually putting it in fully !! No way !!
    I am not into BBFS, but it turned out not to be !!
    She surprised me by using a "femidom" and quite honestly it definitely better that using a regular condom !!
    If she/I wasn't a regular it probably would never have happened.

Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    I don't visit many WL's but some of my regular ML's surprise me at times...

Yesterday, on the flip, one actually surprised me during a little pussy sliding of actually putting it in fully !! No way !!
    I am not into BBFS, but it turned out not to be !!
    She surprised me by using a "femidom" and quite honestly it definitely better that using a regular condom !!
    If she/I wasn't a regular it probably would never have happened.
    This is certainly going to turn a number of heads your way~~

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Im new to this but certainly not young.

Do I stick to a regular to get offered extra extras after each visit? Sometimes I get the urge but asked for extras but was declined?

Do these come up after being a regular or is it you generally do not get FS in a ML parlour?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast