Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Keep seeing same WL or new ones?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    3-5 regulars at any one time
    it takes 3-5 punts as well to see if shes worth being a regular

Senior Member(無間使者) deep_explorer's Avatar
    I generally prefer a couple of regular ones and try out new fresh ones. If they fresh ones click in the first instance, I will see a second and add to my regular list sometimes. but then I slowly drop one from my regular as well. That way, the list never becomes too big to afford. I think the ones that click in the first instance, generally will give a FS in the second, if not first. There are 1-2 in my list I keep seeing, even though they don't offer a lot, but what they offer they offer very well, and gives a good connect and companionship.
    Deep Explorer
    Exploring deep down under

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Do any of you fall in love with WL after seen them a few time. Do any guy married a WL.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    One of the problems with having lots of regulars is that you have to spend more to keep seeing them as they are always texting you "I miss you darling" when shop is quiet.

I have dropped most of my regulars now and just fuck and go. Much less hassle that way and no emotional connections to disrupt things. Last year and this year I had two WL mistresses and after the initial fun and excitement it became an emotional and time consuming nightmare.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter69 View Post
    Been seeing a ML at Miranda on a weekly basis for around 6 weeks now, realising that the money factor is huge & its a business transaction & not my own charm that has made this happen has made me turn the tables & say bonvoyage to this gorgeous woman as of last night, I gotta say I did start to think I was a little special ( most of us would, human nature) but now will cut loose & see others as I was beginning to get caught up in the game of the belief that I was ‘special’ !! For fuck sake boys see many girls, safer
    That's abit sad to hear!! Agree if you she treat u speical u feel will top of the world.

Only the way to know if you are special to her is to compared note with fella punter here early before u fall for her trap....but I don't think is that hard tell? A few visti will do .

But the out come is u did enjoyed the times with her that's all matters.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep totally agree lads, it started as just a massage but turned into a mad fuck session & basically happened out of the blue BUT, I pay extra for it ( cheaper than FS joint though ). Yesterday whilst I was there she tells me a regular customer of hers took her shopping & blew $700 on lingerie for her! He’s apparently been a regular from another shop but just dropped by to take her to lunch & grab a few things! Fuck me!! Then she tells me he’s taking her to the blue mountains today and staying overnight! She says she’s not into him & all that crap plus even tells me she doesn’t want to screw him!! Fuck me dead!! I laughed & said I couldn’t give a flying fuck really & laughed at myself for letting my mind & balls go goo goo over her when I should’ve known that she’d be extremely popular amongst others & that she was bullshitting me when she spins me the line that I’m the only one of her customers who gets to fuck her as she’s never done anything other than massage hj’s before! Anyways didn’t think I’d be this stupid but I guess I got out easy as it’s only cost me a few hundred bucks & a bit of a bruised ego

Banned
    @Peter. Of course they are attracted to the money if some guy blows $700.

The way I see it is, I aint the first rich guy they ever met, and she aint the first or will be the last hottie I see. No matter how good.

If you got to fuck her when she was fresh its done. That is the end game. Just move on.

I might it quite amusing the assumption that you see a girl at a massage shop and assume
    she does not also work at a FS shop as well
    Shane

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jeter View Post
    @Peter. Of course they are attracted to the money if some guy blows $700.

The way I see it is, I aint the first rich guy they ever met, and she aint the first or will be the last hottie I see. No matter how good.

If you got to fuck her when she was fresh its done. That is the end game. Just move on.
    Spot on pal and with that I will do exactly that, besides, Miranda is too close to home & this is obviously a call for me to get back to the wonderful city punting ground that I do love the most!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lot of naive guys on here. How can there be anything special when these great ladies are fucking all day, many days a week. If you or I had the same job fucking all day, just because a woman we know walks in, that means not much. Some regulars may be spending big money on these ladies, so the whole thing is a hiding to nothing. Agree with brothelcreeper, just fuck, enjoy, move on.
    Just takes you meeting one or two women who see you as their next $100, for you to realise thats all its about, you are wasting your time

Banned
    What about a purely platonic relationship? Apart from you paying them to have sex with you, if you click and get along, is it ok to go for coffee or lunch? Nothing intimate, just chewing the fat. No messages about how much you miss them, or how much they miss you. Just as, I know it sounds trite, but... friends? Client and worker? Imho, as long as it doesn't cross personal boundaries, it should be ok. WL's are people too, and maybe there are some with whom you can fuck and still get along with. And I know I am not special in any regard.
    I get asked for my WeChat alot, and I am still picky as to who knows my shit. Well, 2 WeChat accounts helps too.
    Thoughts?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sambr View Post
    Lot of naive guys on here. How can there be anything special when these great ladies are fucking all day, many days a week. If you or I had the same job fucking all day, just because a woman we know walks in, that means not much. Some regulars may be spending big money on these ladies, so the whole thing is a hiding to nothing. Agree with brothelcreeper, just fuck, enjoy, move on.
    Just takes you meeting one or two women who see you as their next $100, for you to realise thats all its about, you are wasting your time
    Not really naive, I just think us being human beings especially men we all have a small part of our brain that plays silly fuck with our egos sometimes & if we can pull that back before it gets outta control then we’re lucky

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hu6e View Post
    What about a purely platonic relationship? Apart from you paying them to have sex with you, if you click and get along, is it ok to go for coffee or lunch? Nothing intimate, just chewing the fat. No messages about how much you miss them, or how much they miss you. Just as, I know it sounds trite, but... friends? Client and worker? Imho, as long as it doesn't cross personal boundaries, it should be ok. WL's are people too, and maybe there are some with whom you can fuck and still get along with. And I know I am not special in any regard.
    I get asked for my WeChat alot, and I am still picky as to who knows my shit. Well, 2 WeChat accounts helps too.
    Thoughts?
    Don’t waste your time with them. You came to fuck, don’t leave with baggage as well. Go have coffee or lunch with your real buddies.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Without hi jacking the thread my point is after this experience, I prefer to try many others & not just stick with the one, if you get a good vibe, enjoy the ride with her, enjoy the extras but move forward & don’t stick with the same one, learnt my lesson

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    There are no rules or right answers on this.
    Every one is different.
    Some guys like to see a regular, some like variety, some mix it up.
    Just do what works for you.
    Enjoy your punting, that’s the main thing.

I thought i will never say this been punting for so long nd always like to fck new hot girls hardly going back to the same girl.
    But sex with girl you liked nd connected well is mind blowing sex especially when she's turn up the gfe it's like making love to ur gf or wife. Before it's just empty sex !!

Enjoy guy find the one u like stick to it till it wear off then move on to next one. Definitely happier this way for me anyway.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You’re learning!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Who you see Mr Woods?? She is someone special??

Quote Originally Posted by najibthepunterman View Post
    Who you see Mr Woods?? She is someone special??
    I got a few for rotation... all very special girls.
    I go to 5 star ginza m5 Kyoto stiletto

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    I got a few for rotation... all very special girls.
    I go to 5 star ginza m5 Kyoto stiletto
    I wish I have the size of your wallet Woodsy!

Me going to QVB, Bella’s, 227, Diva and my local legit at the Westfield ........ haha

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast