Decided to go out with a Big Bang to finish 2017. Didn't want to fizzle out with just one girl so I saw two.

Headed to 244 Oxford St Paddington and had 90 minutes with Eva who I reviewed a few days ago and then one hour with a new girl there, Sharon.

There is not much more that I can say about Eva that was not said in my last review. She is hot, attractive, has an awesome body, orgasms, kisses like a Hollywood movie star, has a great personality and her service is 10 out of 10. I love her.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...ret-is-now-out

We had a great session and after I had fucked and orgasmed the life out of her for those final hours of 2017 she translates on her phone the best compliment that I have ever had from a WL.. "you are the most powerful man that I have ever been with".

Thanks Eva. You are the hottest chick that I have ever been with.

I could fall in love with Eva very very easily so be careful boys if you see her and you don't want the "feels" as she is girlfriend / wife material. You would just love to have her on your arm at the fireworks tonight showing her off to your jealous mates.

I probably should have gone home satisfied after Eva but I was still feeling horny so I asked to see the other girls that were working there and I chose Sharon.

Sharon would be in her 30's, Chinese, very attractive face and lovely hair, cute full eyes with big false eyelashes, quite tall, slim and has really nice C cup tits. She is a good looking girl. Her service was amazing.

I love girls that can kiss and Sharon, like Eva, has full, pouting Supermodel type lips and she uses them to full effect. She is an amazing kisser and when a girl starts off the session like she did, kissing me like she loves me, you know that you are in for a good time.

Sharon was very passionate in her service, we made love to each other. She has a great body and she likes lots of cuddles and touching as you fuck her. Her pussy is really tight and she is a very good fuck. Tried many positions, the highlight being cowgirl as she arched back as we fucked and I played with her lovely breasts as I plunged in and out of her tight snatch.

Sharon was also very receptive to DATY. Her pussy is tight and small. Licking her to an orgasm is a slowish affair as she likes it slow but when she came it was volcanic in its intensity and well worth the effort.

I will see Sharon again and I know I will have to see Eva again but I will have to be careful not to fall in love with her.

244 Paddington really is a top service shop. I started going there about two months ago and as you can see from my recent reviews, it is currently my favourite shop. Shane and Angela are a great couple and the girls that they employ are held to very high service standards. Every punt I have had there really has been top notch and the quality of the girls is as good as anywhere. If you want a great attitude from both the owners and the girls then you really must go and give it a try.

Anyway that's it for me in 2017. I have fucked over 300 girls and went out with a bang. Off now to the midnight fireworks so Happy New Year to everyone and let's hope 2018 brings everyone happiness and prosperity.