Thread: Linda - super friendly, cute and great attitude.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Linda - super friendly, cute and great attitude.

I don't think Linda at 42 has been reviewed yet, unless I missed it, so here we go.

First punting day of the New Year and I decided to spread my wings and go back to 42. Went there only once last year and saw young Michelle which was a good experience, nice uni student type of girl.

Met Tony the receptionist and introduced myself from the forum. We had a nice chat and then he showed me the line up.

Wow, Wow, Wow, Wow and one more Wow.

So many girls, they just kept coming. I met about 10 of them and to be honest they were all gorgeous girls and I thought "fuck, how do I choose just one". I decided that I should just go with the friendliest intro. Some of the girls just moved the curtain aside, said their name quickly and went, a couple came into the cubicle and shook my hand and made an effort which was better, but Linda had the biggest smile and when I asked Tony if she gives good service he said that she is very friendly. Friendliness is important to me in the room so I chose Linda for one hour Premium package at $190.

I go into the room and sit on the bed. Linda comes in and she is very pretty. She said that she is 26, long gorgeous straight black shiny hair, so soft, very pretty face, firm slim body and big tits, enhanced C cups but they feel very soft and natural with just a bit of hardness deep inside.

I decide to play so I get her to sit on my lap fully clothed and she lightly kisses me and starts playing with my erect cock in my shorts. Good start Linda. I feel her chunky arse and firm body and she lifts off my t shirt and I undress her, flopping those big tits out of her black lift up bra and sucking them. She slaps me playfully and tells me to shower.

After the shower we are on the bed and she gets to work. She seems to have her set routine as when I try to interrupt it she goes straight back to it so I go with the flow. Nice cat bath as I play with her boobs and then into bbbj. Linda gives a really good bbbj, not a lot of variety but she takes you deep in her mouth and holds it there as she sucks. She moves slowly moves around all parts of your cock and balls to get your flagpole at full mast. She is not a girl that rushes you which is nice, all part of her good attitude and service.

I lie her down and start some DATY and Linda is receptive to a good licking. She has a natural, hairy pussy which is more unusual these days but I don't mind. She gets wet quickly and is pretty orgasmic and I slowly lick her clit to an orgasm as she lies back and plays with her nipples. She looks happy after her orgasm and wants a fuck.

On with a dom and she is saying "fuck, fuck" quite a lot after her DATY so we make love in mish, side mish and lying down doggie. Fucking Linda was more GFE than PSE, she happily takes a good pounding and she seems to quite like it fast and hard and kept egging me on to fuck her, pulling my arse deep into her as I fucked her deep in mish.

I take a long look at her as I fuck her in mish and I think to myself, fucking this cute, pretty young Chinese girl is wonderful as she is super hot. My first day of 2018 is turning out very well.

I cum in lying down doggie and there is about 10 minutes left. A lot of girls will start showering at this stage but I lie Linda down, spread her legs wide and start some more DATY. Again she seems happy with this (I think today she was feeling quite horny ) or perhaps she always has this good service attitude. She lies back, I start a nice slow lick of her pussy hole and clit and within a couple of minutes she has orgasm No 2.

She seems pleased with herself to have had two orgasms and she lies there and massages the area just above her pussy and then jumps off the bed, does the old "wobbly leg after you have just cum" dance whilst laughing on her way to the shower.

Linda is a great girl. She is super friendly, aims to please, has a great body, lovely tits and her attitude is top notch.

Great start to 2018. Go see her. You won't be disappointed. Thanks Linda, you are a cutie.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Great start to 2018 BC !! Sorry I missed out on a great day there.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She does give a good intro indeed she’ll just stare and smile at you for a few minutes it feels like tempted to try her, should see Helen

I think I saw her in a lineup last year but went with Hana,
    Would also recommend Helen

Senior Member(無間使者)
    DATY with Premium Package? Is this a case of YMMV? Or do you have to be a DATY blackbelt?

Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by Longan View Post
    DATY with Premium Package? Is this a case of YMMV? Or do you have to be a DATY blackbelt?
    I don't really take much notice of the package. When I am paying that price of $190 hr, I think we are entitled to expect a certain level of service so I would expect DATY and bbbj regardless of whether that is Diamond or Premium.

I feel that at Gladesville you are probably paying a higher price for the looks and young age of the girls after seeing the line up today. It was pretty awesome.

I have punted for many years and you learn how to make a girl relax and give you these "extras" free of charge. There is an art to it that you learn over time. Mostly around your attitude and your ability to get the girl to relax with you and feel comfortable.

Anyway, what girl in her right mind doesn't like having her pussy licked to a huge orgasm

I don't have a DATY black belt I am a 9th Dan Grand Master, self trained in the darkest jungles of SE Asia over many years of feasting on Asian pussy.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

42 can you post a photo of Linda ?

She has no photos yet, but we are in the process of taking some for her
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Quote Originally Posted by 42Gladesville View Post
    She has no photos yet, but we are in the process of taking some for her
    How hard can it be !!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I nearly picked her recentlly and you're right she does give a friendly intro. Out of about 10 girls she seemed the friendliest. It can be hard to choose sometimes but I make a note of some of the girls to book for next time. I ended up picking judy.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The new Linda is very friendly and nice attitude.

Linda is on air now
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42