I sent a message on the morning requesting the mamasan double.

Then when I was on my was, I have them a call. Something didn't sound right, but it was really noisy on the road so I couldn't really hear, but I think I managed to let them know I was coming.

When I arrived I was greeted by two young girls sitting on the couch and Vicky.

I've seen Nicole before, and couldn't see her.

It was good that they knew I had a booking, not ideal that Nicole wasn't there. Apparently she went to the bank or something.

That's okay, I was offered a double with someone else.

I believe her name was Lucy. She had a really tight body. Vicky had a body for body to body massaging.

Had a very average massage from Lucy, she was mostly rubbing my legs and occasionally my back. Not much pressure, but enough to know they're were four hands on my body. Vicky did the bulk of the great massaging.

If we average the two, it was a good massage.

Onto the extras, both ladies lost their clothes and proceeded with the extras. No announcement though, so I couldn't enjoy watching them disrobe. I was essentially asked to flip over right away.

Now this was the part that made it all worth it.

Lucy had the most embarrassed smile on her face the whole time. Why? Because Vicky was giving me fantastic service, and moaning and great expressions. I think poor Lucy had never done a double before and had no idea what to do. I expect it was even more awkward with his boss.

They got me across the line, rather, Vicky did, and she did a good job about keeping things tidy.

After that Lucy was dismissed, and I got a little more proper massaging for my head, neck and back. A very quick one, nice finisher.

Would I do the Lucy/Vicky double again, probably not pay for it.

Would I see Lucy again, probably not, though I'm so curious about what kind of service she would do on her own.

Would I see Vicky again, well to experience the proper mamasan double I guess I have to. Actually on her own I'd think about seeing her again, massage was great and you could see the experience from the service.

Damage was $100 for the half hour.

The quest for the mamasan double continues.