Thread: Nicole and Eva @ QVB

Senior Member(無間使者)

Nicole and Eva @ QVB

Once again I tried to get a QVB mamasan double.

No such luck.

I rang to let them know I was coming and after the double.

When I got there I was told that Vicky was having a catch-up with family. *Oh well. *The double was a positive experience last time even if it went the mamasan double, let's try see how it goes again.

I was introduced to Eva and shuffled into the back room. *Eva started the massage by herself. *I assume Nicole was finishing off with another customer or something.

Eva have a very capable massage.

At some point not too much later Nicole came in. *Much to my amusement she exclaimed fresh meat. *Was this in reference to my perhaps youthful appearance? *I was face down, so not sure how she came to that conclusion.

Also great massage from Nicole. *Constant tackle tickle. *I got a snack on my arse for not being relaxed enough. *Maybe I was a bit nervous?

No announcement of clothes off, which I was sad about, I enjoy watching women take off their clothes.

Flip over, both of them had bodies which were great for body to body.

Wonderful eye contact, they would maintain it with me. *I loved that.

Nicole asked me to grope Eva's breasts. *Eva was clearly amused. *I suspect Eva was plotting some revenge.

I'm not well developed to totally enjoy Spanish, but Nicole managed to make it work. *Very satisfied.

Eva started talking a little dirty to me. *Asking me if I wanted to fuck Nicole.

Nicole really worked very hard to get me across the line. *Like one hand tugging the other hand tugging her hand.

Very satisfied customer. Eva left, had a chat with Nicole. *Told her that I had seen her years ago.

On my way out I asked her if I looked tidy. *She replied I had the JFL. *I was thinking what does that mean. *She must have seen my confused face and told me I had a just fucked look. *I wasn't sure if this was a good thing or not, and I wanted discretion.

I've seen Nicole before, not sure if her service is different when it's one on one vs double. *I think I enjoyed her better when it was one on one. *Would I go out of my way to see her, probably not, but I still pine for the real double.

I probably wouldn't see Eva again, and I actually found out she was the mamasan from next door! *

So you could say I had the mamasan double, but I would say it wasn't THE mamasan double.

Don't get me wrong, I thoroughly enjoyed the service. *I'm just very picky about who I would see again given that I don't punt often.

Damage was $100 for half an hour.

Mate, you need to persevere , the real mamasan double of Nicole and Vicky is definitely worth the wait.

Well, you have already sampled Nic and Vic with other girls, and You are happy with what Nicole and Vicky can provide , all I can say is, when they are together, they feed off each other and do a much more sensual job if that’s even possible .

It’s a bucket list thing man . A must try.

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi Guys

DB182 - that exactly happen to me!!!....though it was a one off thing so I just left it. But after reading your review it sound a like re occurance.

I pm QVB via this site to book an appointment for the famous signature 'QVB Mamasan double' Starring Nicole and Vicky.

To my suprise, when I got there one of the mamasan was available while the other one was away for the day. In that case, they set up me up with a double (1 mamasan and young chinese girl). The chinese girl (forgot her name as I was disappointed since I couldn't see the famous duo) started the massage not bad. 5min later the mamasan came in and this is where it got excitting.

WOooooW the feeling of four hands on your body massaging simutanously.

When It came to b2b the girls started stripping down and doing their stuff. As my face was still down on the table, I couldnt tell which girl was doing the b2b starting from my lower back, however she feel amazing. I wanted to see, so I peek up. seeing the young girl at my shoulder then.......it cant be. OMFG was it the mamasan doing the b2b ................. oh yes it was. I mistaken her for the young chinese girl her body was amazing and FIT, she had some excellent experience.

Finishing was not a problem with these two beauties.

Con: time was too short 30min. Wanted it to go on longer. That was the quickest 30min in my life

I can't remember which mamasan i saw. But she so awesome rocking my world. She was tall (think 170cm) slim and great bod for her age. When she was doing the b2b I though it was one of the young girls.
    Not until I turn over and see the mamasan WOW (she had some excellent experience). Not sure which one this was? Does anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by Mclovin69 View Post
    Hi Guys

DB182 - that exactly happen to me!!!....though it was a one off thing so I just left it. But after reading your review it sound a like re occurance.

I pm QVB via this site to book an appointment for the famous signature 'QVB Mamasan double' Starring Nicole and Vicky.

To my suprise, when I got there one of the mamasan was available while the other one was away for the day. In that case, they set up me up with a double (1 mamasan and young chinese girl). The chinese girl (forgot her name as I was disappointed since I couldn't see the famous duo) started the massage not bad. 5min later the mamasan came in and this is where it got excitting.

WOooooW the feeling of four hands on your body massaging simutanously.

When It came to b2b the girls started stripping down and doing their stuff. As my face was still down on the table, I couldnt tell which girl was doing the b2b starting from my lower back, however she feel amazing. I wanted to see, so I peek up. seeing the young girl at my shoulder then.......it cant be. OMFG was it the mamasan doing the b2b ................. oh yes it was. I mistaken her for the young chinese girl her body was amazing and FIT, she had some excellent experience.

Finishing was not a problem with these two beauties.

Con: time was too short 30min. Wanted it to go on longer. That was the quickest 30min in my life

I can't remember which mamasan i saw. But she so awesome rocking my world. She was tall (think 170cm) slim and great bod for her age. When she was doing the b2b I though it was one of the young girls.
    Not until I turn over and see the mamasan WOW (she had some excellent experience). Not sure which one this was? Does anyone know?
    Service wise could be either Vicky or Nicole.

And you keep saying the body was amazing for her age, well, that’s true for both of them as well, the only difference in their body would be the boobs size, can you tell the difference between a full B Cups vs something much better ?

Nicole is the B Cups !

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

And you keep saying the body was amazing for her age, well, that’s true for both of them as well, the only difference in their body would be the boobs size, can you tell the difference between a full B Cups vs something much better ?

Nicole is the B Cups !

Cheers
    mmm boobs size .... not that large or small - good size could be B, I was able to get a firm grip

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

Nicole is the B Cups !

Cheers
    mmm boobs size .... not that large or small - good size could be B, I was able to get a firm grip

well she said, she was the one looking after the QVB update... if that helps

Quote Originally Posted by Mclovin69 View Post

well she said, she was the one looking after the QVB update... if that helps
    That’s Nic, for sure , Vicky’s English is rather limited, she won’t be able to speak so much to you let alone telling you she does the updates !

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks Ahlungor

Junior Member(有D料到)

Nice

Thanks for the review