Thread: Jasmine

Junior Member(有D料到)

Jasmine

I Recently moved from Melbourne to Sydney for work and over the last couple of weeks have been trying out quiet a few shops across Sydney and thought I would become a member of this forum and share my experiences. I have travelled to Sydney previously for work and visited a number of shops but never provided any reviews but as I'm now living in Sydney and will probably visit a lot more shops thought I would share. These reviews will be in no particular order.

One of my most recent punters was to a massage shop in Broadway that was recommend by a few fellow punters called Vitality Charm Massage.

Massage Girl's Name: Jasmine
    Establishment: Vitality Charm Massage Broadway
    Price: $110 - 45min Massage
    Age/Size/shape: Approx Mid 20's / Guessing Approx 160cm, dress 8-10, fit & curvy, natural C cup tits
    Nationality: she told me she is Vietnamese but born in Oz
    Services Provided: Massage
    Value for money/recommend?: Yes

So having found the shop location and using their discreet rear entry via a lane way I walked up the stairs and was greeted by the lady receptionist who ask if I had a booking which I responded with no and she told me that she has 6 girls in today but 3 are busy and only 1 available but 2 other will be free in 5-10 minutes. I was shown to a private waiting room and the first girl that was free was introduced to me and her name was Kathy. I asked if I could wait and see the other two girls. About 5 minutes later I was shown the second girl and her name was Julin and then lastly a few minutes later was shown the third girl and her name was Jasmine.

The Review:

I decided to take a punt and choose Jasmine as I have never had a massage from a Vietnamese girl before and the reception lady asked how long I wanted to stay and said 45 minutes and paid the $110. About a minute later Jasmine came out and took my hand and walked me through to one of their massage rooms and I can say that I was pleasantly surprised at how large, clean and tidy the rooms looked and love the fact that each room has their own private shower facility.

Jasmine asked me to take a shower and she left the room for a few minutes, I then undressed quickly and jumped in for a quick shower and as I was drying off Jasmine returned to the room. We had a bit of a chat and she seems very friendly and easy to get along with and what made it good was that because she was born here her English is great. She asked me to lie face down on the massage table and started the massage with some oil and can I say she had the perfect technique and also the perfect massage pressure hitting all the right spots. She massaged my whole back and legs and after about 20 minutes she said she was going to get a hot towel to clean up the oil on my back. She returned with the hot towel then proceed to wipe my back and legs clean of the oil then got the baby powder out and covered my back and legs in some baby powder and she then removed her dress to reveal some very sexy black lingerie which she also removed and she proceed to give me a very sexy and firm body to body massage which I normally get with oil but the powder was also good too.

After about 5-10 minutes of body to body sliding she then asked me to turn over and proceed with the same on the front, but this time using oil and the body slide continuing but this time my cock was nice and hard and I could see in Jasmine's eye that she too was enjoying it and start to slide my rock hard cock between her nice tits. Jasmine oiled up my nice hard cock and gave me a very sexy and sensual hand job making me blow my load after a few more minutes.

Jasmine cleaned me up and then she jumped in the shower quickly then I followed with a quick shower, dried off and changed and Jasmine gave me a very nice hug and kiss on the cheek before I left and made sure by asking if I enjoy my massage too which I replied with a big YES and said I will be back to she her again soon.

Overall a great massage experience and will definitely be returning and might even give some of the other girls a try too.

Massage: 8/10
    GFE Factor: 9/10
    Personality/Conversation: 9/10
    Face/Body: 8/10
    Value for Money: 9/10
    Greeting/Reception: 8/10

I would highly recommend this place and would say its way better that those expensive and rip off Caucasian massage shops and most other Asian massage shops that I have been to already.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great review mate.

I've seen Jasmine a few times and she is a great massage girl and seem to have become very popular